The Absent Hero - Cover

The Absent Hero

Copyright© 2009 by Cold Creek

Chapter 5: Rachel

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 5: Rachel - A different type of hero story with ladies, water and a very reluctant hero.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Humor  

Mom and I drove to school and I helped her to her office. She thanked me and told me that the basketball team should have a meeting after school. I told her I would let everyone know and would see her later.

"Call my cell if you need me ok?" I told her.

"I should be ok but I will if I need you. Thanks sweetie" she replied.

I ran into Cindy in my first class and had her help pass the word on to everyone. Luckily Cindy came through her ordeal without problems. I guess she wasn't underwater too long for any damage and the bumps and bruises had all healed.

Vanessa and I had lunch together. We talked a bit about Grizzly since we were the two to have the most interaction with him. I think she had a bit of a crush on him as well but she had a boyfriend to work out her frustration instead of a girl's little helper. Me, I haven't had a serious boyfriend in over a year since we moved here. It's been pretty busy and going to an all girl school doesn't lend itself to a lot of opportunities.

The basketball team met in the small meeting room off the gym at 4:00pm. Mom wanted to talk to everyone to see how they were doing after the accident. Everyone seemed to be ok with no emotional or physical issues other than mom. Then Vanessa had to pipe up.

"Well Rachel has an emotional problem" she said.

"Rachel honey, why didn't you mention it to me already?" She asked me.

"I don't have a problem mom" I told her. "What are you talking about Vanessa?"

"Well she seems to have developed a deep emotional attachment to our hero from that night Coach" she stated in a professional voice.

"Aw, bite me Vanessa" I yelled at her blushing.

The whole team started laughing and my mom smiled at me.

"Well we all do owe that man a lot" she said as they calmed down. "I for one would not be here if it wasn't for him" she said.

Cindy piped up "Me either!"

There was agreement from everyone.

"Seeing that I just got back into things, what has been done to look for him other than what was put in the paper" she asked everyone.

"Not much else" replied Vanessa and Cindy. "I think there were a couple of radio interviews and it might have gotten play on the national news that weekend, but nothing in the last week".

"Well girls, should we try and ramp up the exposure a bit? Maybe try and get a reward offered to get him to come forward? What do you think?" asked mom.

"I think that's a great idea" I said.

Vanessa laughed "of course you do, you have the hots for him"

Everybody laughed as I turned pink. Was I that obvious?

"Ok, I will get with the university brass and the insurance company to see what they can kick in. We can also see what there is in the public domain for rewards. Why don't you see if any of your parents want to help out? I will certainly be adding to it as well" she announced.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.