The Absent Hero - Cover

The Absent Hero

Copyright© 2009 by Cold Creek

Chapter 3: Carl

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 3: Carl - A different type of hero story with ladies, water and a very reluctant hero.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Humor  

"Well it's good to be back home finally isn't it?" I asked my wife Patty.

"Sure is! It was a fun two weeks but it's going to feel so wonderful to sleep in our own bed" she replied.

We had just gotten back from our March break vacation to Florida with our two kids Steven, age 10 and Rachel, age 8. It took two days to drive down, getting there Sunday evening after leaving early Saturday morning. I didn't do it all in one day and night because we had two weeks to spend rather than the normal one week. We had a ball, visiting Disney World, the Epcot Center, Disney's Hollywood Studios, SeaWorld and the Aquatica Center, Universal Studios, Busch Gardens and we took a couple of days to drive to the coast and hit a couple of beaches. It was a lot to pack into two weeks but we got lucky that we only got a couple of days of rain, which we luckily spent inside at one of the venues.

Now we were home. I was dreading being back because of the accident two weeks ago. I had realized Saturday morning while I was on I75 south driving through Ohio that I had not stayed at the scene of the accident and gave a report. I didn't have much to say except that the bus was on my side of the road but I didn't know what the other driver might have said to get out of trouble.

I hadn't even told my wife about it. She didn't like the look of some of the cuts and bruises so I had to tell her that the check and subsequent fight was a bigger deal then I had let her to believe. She was pretty upset about the fight but we got so busy packing that she dropped it on the drive down. I left a shirt on and wore some track pants to bed for the first couple of nights to hide some of the bigger bruises and cuts on my legs and body that couldn't have come from a hockey fight or check. I wore long shorts and some long sleeve tee shirts during the first week as well.

One good thing that came from it was that my wife had to try out a couple new positions in bed. Usually I have to initiate things and even then it's mostly plain Jane missionary position when we do something. Don't get me wrong, we usually have a good time but with the kids and us both working, and my wife usually working midnights, our sex life had become pretty monotonous and events few and far in between.

We had booked 2 rooms so we could have some alone time but with me being so sore I didn't start anything. By the fifth night my Patty was feeling horny and took charge. She had brought some new lingerie with her and but it on under her robe after the kids fell asleep in the other room. She was in bed under the covers when I came back from the bathroom still in my track pants and tee shirt. I turned off the lights and got into bed and under the covers. There was some light shining through the curtains so I only stubbed my toe once on the way. I gave my wife a kiss and lay on my back. Patty rolled over and gets real close to my face.

"No way are you going to sleep mister!" she growled. "I didn't put this on to hear you snoring again!"

She pulled down the covers to show me a sheer purple babydoll and thong set she had on. That woke me and Carl Junior below real quick. He certainly didn't get damaged that night!

"Hubba-Hubba" I said. "You look gorgeous! I haven't seen that before"

"Nope, it's new. It looks like someone else likes it too" she said looking down at Junior.

"Oh yah" I replied wittingly as the blood rushes from my big head to my little head.

"Let's get some of these clothes off of you shall we?" she teased.

"Okie Dokie" I agree.

She helped me get my shirt off and rubs my chest and abdomen and then starts pulling my pants down while I raised my hips to help. My underwear got pulled down with them so my cock bounced up and stuck straight up while she pulled the pants off my feet.

"Hmmm that looks so good" she purred as she grabs my cock with one hand while she moves back up to give me a kiss.

I mumble something into her mouth as we twirl our tongues together. Kissing always turns her on so she got real hot real quick. I caressed her back and ass with the one hand and felt her start to rub her pussy against my thigh. I followed her thong through her ass checks and starting rubbing her pussy through the shear lace. She sucked in some air and moaned into my ear. I could feel her wetness as her pussy opened and my fingers rubbed her clit. I slid a finger into her opening and she gasped and starting bucking back onto my hand. She started jacking my cock at the same speed as I fingered her. Finally she couldn't take it and sat up quickly. She put her hips over me and grabbed my cock and started rubbing it into her pussy, first just in to get it wet and then up and down to work her clit. I reached up and started caressing her tits and lightly pinch her nipples. This drove her even crazier, so she pushed my cock into her opening and started working it into her wet pussy. Boy she was so tight even though she was soaking wet. She finally hit bottom and wiggled her ass back and forth, grinding her clit into my groin. I slid my hands to her hips and helped lift her up to get her moving. That was a bad move as my ribs gave me a reminder that they were there. Patty saw me wince and pushed me back down.

"You just lay there mister, I'll do the work for a bit" she ordered me.

Who was I to argue? She started moving up and down and every once and a while would add a little circular twist with her hips or squeeze my cock with her pussy. I just lay back and played with her tits, squeezing them and pinching her nipples. Sometimes I reached down and tried to rub her clit or her ass.

All good things must come to an end unfortunately, so she started speeding up. They got me panting and groaning as I told her I'm getting close. She sped up even more with her hip motion and I could see she was getting close to. I held off coming until I felt her let go and she collapsed on me burying her head in the pillow while she screamed. Her pussy was squeezing my cock and it made me let go as I rammed my hips into her, thrusting my cock as deep as it could go.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.