Headache - Cover

Headache

Copyright© 2009 by Bigzeke

Chapter 20: The Cabin

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 20: The Cabin - A chemist is aware that accidents in the lab can happen; but they take precautions to prevent them. In this case the accident was deadly to some, harmful to George with unusual side effects. Please enjoy the mystery of the lab and the changes in George's life style.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

We decided to forego Breakfast and head back immediately. We used the same method that we used coming up with Virginia in the lead and Linda and Teresa bring up the rear. Going down I had no trouble at all and made the one turn I had trouble with coming up on the first try. We left the ATVs parked next to the septic tank, drove the backhoe onto the trailer and then drove the pickup truck and trailer to the new house where we disconnected the trailer and returned to Pop's house.

Breakfast was a joyous affair and even Pop could tell that something extraordinary had taken place. Pop commented that it seemed like we had been married for years without all the baggage that went with it except for our love and concern for each other. We were just finishing our third cup of coffee when we heard the Fischer families pulling into the ranch yard.

They arrived in two pick-ups pulling horse trailers. Hank introduced us to Sue, his wife, and Roberta, his daughter. Bob introduced us to Fran, his wife and Dave and Mary, his children. Then they started to unload the horses.

Pop and I went and saddled the two horses that Virginia and Teresa were going to ride. I talked to Bob suggesting several breaks because this was Teresa's first trip and he said don't worry this was first long trip his family was making too.

Just to keep the record straight, I had forgotten about all their luggage and food supplies. We moved it to the bed of our pick-up and Brenda and I would move it to the ATV trailers and haul it up to the cabin; so much for getting all the pipe and septic tank there today. Thirty minutes later they were on the trail and Pop followed us to the Key's pasture and we refueled the ATVs and loaded one of the trailers. On the empty trailer we managed to lay the septic tank and tie it in place. After letting Pop back out of the pasture I locked my pickup and we left for the cabin.

I had Brenda take the lead with the septic tank and I followed along after closing the gate. Brenda stopped at the first wide spot on the trail and was checking her load when I caught up. I asked her if something was wrong and she said it felt like the trailer was lopsided or trying to roll over. I agreed that the trailer might be top heavy and told her I would stay close in case of trouble. I knew from her mind this still did not make her feel any better especially since Bruce had just been killed in a tractor rollover.

We made it to the turn. I had trouble with in the backhoe when the trailer's right side came off the road. I immediately applied my mental force to the left side trying to push the trailer back up right. The trailer did not tip over but it did wobble and Brenda brought it to a halt. The problem was I was concentrating so hard on the trailer I did not realize it until I almost ran into it. I swung up hill and barely missed a tree before I was able to stop. Had I turned the other way I would not have stopped for about 20 feet back down the mountain side and I know the ride would not have been enjoyable.

We reached the cabin about 45 minutes later without further mishap. I backed the septic tank over to its hole but left it on the trailer. Brenda and I then set up the four tents for the Fischers. We decided the adults got one each the girls another and the boy was sleeping by himself. At any rate we left room for one or two more tents facing the fire pit.

Brenda and I had just started the stew when Teresa rode into camp leading the rest of the riders. First the horses were stripped of their tack and the tack was placed inside the cabin and covered with a tarp. Everybody walked their horse for a period of time and let them have a little water before brushing them down and tying them to a picket line. During the day we would stake them out in the pasture and let them graze.

By then the coffee was ready and the girls were asking for hot chocolate. We had hot water so that was not a problem. Soon the stew was done and we were sitting around the fire enjoying it. Bob and Hank had looked at my trench work and said it looked like it would fit the bill very nicely. The also said that tomorrow they would finish digging in the pipe for the drains and toilet.

Everybody said I turned pale. I just realized that in the rush to get everything done we had forgotten the pipe for the water and sink drains not to mention fittings. While I was talking to Pop, Hank suggested I might like some pipe cement too. I ended by telling Pop I would call back first thing in the morning if I thought of anything else. Pop teasingly told me not to forget to meet Rob and Pete tomorrow morning in the Keys pasture.

After I hung up Bob and Hank and Dave helped me unload the septic tank and get it positioned. Dave even filled in around the tank about three-quarters of the way up.

Dave informed me that he was going to work hard so that he could come up here and go hunting. I looked at Bob who said I was planning on asking you later if it would be okay. I told him if he worked like a man while he was up here then I saw no reason he shouldn't be able to come back if he had good grades also. Bob had the look of a person who had received a reprieve and a pardon at the same time. Later I found out that his son wanted to drop out of high school and go to work as a mason Bob felt that his son was now safe for at least one more semester. Later I encouraged my wives to talk with Dave and encourage him to get an education. I guess the crowning comment to this was a week later when Dave was leaving he told Virginia for a bunch of people with so much education we were pretty nice.

The next morning no one commented about my wives sleeping in the tent with me. Dave kept looking at me and smiling and his mother kept whispering something to him. Later when Dave looked in the tent he said it was pretty crowded in our tent with one large sleeping bags and if I wanted I could share his tent with him. I told him I would consider it. While this was taking place his mother nearly choked and blushed a bright red to everybody's amusement.

After breakfast Teresa wanted to make the trip down to the pasture. I took the lead to control the speed and when we reached the pasture Pop and Mitch were waiting with Rob and Pete. They help us load the trailers and we were ready to start back within 15 minutes. Pop and Mitch had brought us the extra pipe we needed along with a large assortment of fitting and pipe glue. Pop also said that he would order and pick up a five hundred gallon septic tank that we could use to store water in during the winter to keep it from freezing. When I stated to question the need for the other tank Pete said that he would explain it to me later at the cabin. Pete said he needed to make some measurements so Pop would know how much more pipe we would be needed.

My thoughts on the way back to the cabin were mixed. The cabin had started out to be Virginia's idea to just fix it up now it was being added and everybody was adding something to it. I had to admit they were all good ideas but I was concern that with the amount of time we would actually spend in the cabin verses the cost; we could be wasting a lot of money. I tried to talk to Teresa about it but she said, "Even if we spent only two days a year up here with you it will be worth every cent!"

I just shut up and wondered what the other septic tank would be for. When we reached the cabin Bob and Hank and Dave had been very busy the trenches for the pipes had been dug and they were waiting on us. Hank said that they would be ready for the cement and did I bring any wire mesh for the floor. Pete said "Yes it was on top of the pipe in other trailer. As soon as we removed our personal items we will bring it over."

Bob said, "Okay, we should have most of the plumbing completed by then."

Everybody then grabbed a length of different size pipe and headed for the foundation. Very shortly the pipe was cut and being glued together. I started to lay the pipe out along the trenches and Teresa then Brenda came over to help me. By the time we had laid it out the others were installing the metal mesh to reinforce the floor.

Hank helped me glue the drainpipe from the house over to septic field. Once it was in place. Dave took to filling in the trench.

When I question this Hank said it was better to do that than be falling in it while we worked on the house beside that sooner or later it needed to be done.

We stopped for lunch and it was a very good meal of fried chicken and mashed potatoes that Fran, Sue and the two girls, Roberta and Mary, had made. Virginia, Linda and Brenda were proud of themselves having helped dig the additional trench and reinforcing the forms where needed. Bob declared that an earthquake couldn't shift the forms now. We did not go back to work until just after 1 PM when my phone rang and Pop said the first load of cement was on its way.

It was strange to see the cement arrive ;first the hopper hung several feet under the helicopter and from it hanging down another ten foot were six buckets. Once the copter was position somewhat over the pour area it started to lower the hopper. Hank removed the buckets handing one to everybody but kept the radio. He moved out in front of the nose of the copter and started radioing and indicating with hand gestures which way for the copter to move.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.