Headache - Cover

Headache

Copyright© 2009 by Bigzeke

Chapter 17: Seeing Sicily

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 17: Seeing Sicily - A chemist is aware that accidents in the lab can happen; but they take precautions to prevent them. In this case the accident was deadly to some, harmful to George with unusual side effects. Please enjoy the mystery of the lab and the changes in George's life style.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

Teresa arrived at the hotel a few minutes early and we ate a light breakfast at the hotel before leaving for Taormina. The pastry we ate that morning and at other times was incredible. The one thing we did find out later on was don't save it overnight because they do not use preservatives.

Taormina is on the east side of the island, built on some cliffs which overlook the Mediterranean. Teresa had gotten some tickets to one of the last shows held in the Greek-Roman Amphitheater. These plays are only given during the tourist season and are quite nice. Dinner was a treat too but we decided that we needed to do a lot more walking or we would look like blimps before we headed home.

The next day we drove south along the coast and visited Augusta and then Siracusa. In Siracusa we went down in a huge quarry which was mined for the stones to build the major buildings in the old Greek town. The largest cave is called "Orecchio di Dionisio" or Dionigi's Ear; in another part of the area we saw the caves where they made rope. Here again we saw another Greek amphitheater but it was bigger than the one in Taormina. On the way back to Catania we ate in a small restaurant, which made a pizza called "Quattro Sapore" or four flavors. It was very good.

Saturday we traveled towards the center of the Island and visited Piazza Armerina and the "Villa Romana del Casale" The mosaic floors are something to behold. Dinner was late that evening back in Catania. At dinner we discussed the plans for Sunday and Teresa said that she would take us to the "Gorge of the Alcantara" and to bring our bathing suits or at least wear shorts.

We left the Hotel about 12 after attending church with Teresa and headed for the Gorge of the Alcantara. This gorge is where a river cuts through a high wall of lava rock from Mount Etna. It is very beautiful in the gorge! We waded and then climbed above the first falls. At the second sets of falls Teresa and I had a conversation on a sand bar while Virginia and Linda tried to scale the falls.

First I asked, "Teresa are you truly willing to join the family knowing that I will have other wives?"

"How many wives in all?"

"In total there will be four if you accept. Right now I consider Linda and Virginia to be married to me but another woman Brenda who lives on the ranch next to ours has asked to join us too. I have put off her joining until we determine if you were going to join us and then we would all mind meld together"

"What do you mean "Mind Meld"?"

"I am sure the wives have mentioned that I have some unusual capabilities. One of these is that I can enter a person's mind or allow others to enter with me. This is what I have done with Linda and Virginia and once done no one has a secret from anybody else. Please understand I do not do this unless asked or given permission."

"I have talked to Linda and Virginia and they would not reveal much at all but I find this hard to believe!"

"I can believe that but the reason they will not talk about it is I have forbidden them to talk to anyone outside the family about it. What I would like to do is for you to allow me to look in your mind and see if there is any reason that we should not ask you to join us. In addition, I will place an injunction about you revealing any of my abilities to any person outside the family. Are you willing to do this?"

"I can accept that injunction; how is it done?" Teresa asked, while she was thinking this is not possible.

"Teresa it is possible and you cannot nor will you ever reveal my abilities to any one other than another family member without getting my permission first. Do you understand?" I sent.

I thought Teresa eyes were going to pop out of her head. I sent a calming suggestion and Teresa answered me verbally agreeing to what I sent.

I suggested that we talk mentally and then asked her a half dozen questions which she answered truthfully and allowed me to look within her memories. This was not as deep of an experience as a mind meld; for one I did not share any of my memories nor did I stop to really look at hers. I was just interested in knowing that she truly wanted to join us without any other ulterior motives.

I did find out that Teresa had been born with dual citizenship; her father had been in the navy while her mother was an Italian and she had been born in Italy. When she had moved to Italy with her husband she did not revoke her US citizenship but never completed the process to become an Italian citizen either. In short, she had slipped through a crack but she contended she still was a US citizen. The trip Monday was to get a temporary visa while her request for citizenship was processed.

When I was through I sent "Welcome to the family!" then got up and approached her, giving her a passionate kiss. This seemed to be the signal that Linda and Virginia were waiting for because they descended on us with hugs and kisses. Virginia asked her to spend the night with us, which Teresa gladly agreed to.

Returning to Catania we swung by Teresa's apartment and picked up some of her clothes. I noticed some boxes packed and asked about them. Teresa said, "I came here with just my clothes and a few personal items. That is what I am leaving with. I have already sold off most of my stuff or given it to friends. I want to start over; my marriage and move to here was a disaster. I should have returned to the states three years ago!"

With that said both Linda and Virginia wrapped her in hugs, telling her everything would be okay from now on. After we returned to the hotel and changed Teresa took us out to a small restaurant that was known for its pasta.

I have forgotten the name of the dish I had but it was spaghetti with sauce covered with cheese then baked in the oven. Virginia had the same basic item but her sauce was made with clams and she said it was outstanding.

During dinner Teresa said that if her visa was ready then she would call a friend who would turn in her resignation. I asked if she was giving two weeks notice and she said, "No, normally when you turn in your papers they give you two weeks pay and say good-by."

"I thought it would be different in the medical field!" stated Virginia.

"No, they still worry that you will steal their patients. I have seen them do the same thing to an old doctor who was retiring. There walking him to the door and it almost broke his heart!" stated Teresa.

"Teresa if your visa is there would you like to fly back with us?" I asked.

"Well, I am ready to go but I do not know if I can get tickets at this point." she replied.

"Don't worry about that. I will get us tickets tomorrow in Palermo if you get your visa!" Linda assured her.

Later in the hotel room Teresa gave me a blowjob that was mind blowing. I ate Virginia while Linda straddled me and rode me hard. Teresa was behind Linda kissing on her neck and shoulders while she reached around and played with Linda's breasts and clit. As soon as Linda and I had a mutual cum, Teresa rolled her off the top of me and started to suck our mutual spending out of Linda. Virginia, not to be left out, went to work on Teresa. After a few minutes of watching I was hard again and entered into Virginia from the rear.

The last I remember was Linda moaning and Virginia's cunt going into overdrive, which triggered me. I awoke several hours later and managed to move everybody under the blankets were we cuddled and fell back to sleep. The next morning Teresa asked, "George, did you try to avoid me last night?"

"Well not exactly avoid you but I am trying to save our first time to be when all four of my wives are together for the first time."

"Teresa, George told Brenda, the other new wife, we would do it when we get back up at the cabin we are rebuilding. I think he feels that he would be cheating on her in some way and also that it will be a family bonding experience. So we would like to wait until then if it does not upset you?" injected Virginia.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.