Headache - Cover

Headache

Copyright© 2009 by Bigzeke

Chapter 16: Teresa

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 16: Teresa - A chemist is aware that accidents in the lab can happen; but they take precautions to prevent them. In this case the accident was deadly to some, harmful to George with unusual side effects. Please enjoy the mystery of the lab and the changes in George's life style.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

We had decided to leave on a Tuesday instead of Wednesday and return within seven days, the minimum time needed for our tickets. We knew this did not give us much time in Italy but the house would be enclosed and they would be starting on the interior and we wanted to be at the ranch during that time. Also we felt we could return to Italy and Europe later if we wanted.

We were scheduled to leave Denver at 11:20 AM, switch planes in Atlanta, and again in Rome for the last leg to Catania, Italy arriving at 11:05 AM the next day. I had worn my boots, nice western cut pants and suit jacket with a western shirt. Linda and Virginia had dressed similarly for comfort as well. The problem was the metal detectors at the airport; after removing everything from my pockets I was still setting off the sensors. It was determined after removing my belt and boots that it was the metal snaps on the shirt and I had to submit to a quick frisk by the security people. Linda and Virginia had gone through the same thing and were not happy about it either.

We discussed this during the flight and the flight attendant informed us that we would not have to go through another security checkpoint between at the different airports as long as we stayed within the marked gate areas. This proved to be true and we were very grateful for that fact.

None of us slept well between Atlanta and Rome but we did cross the Atlantic Ocean during the night arriving in Rome the next morning at 9:50 AM. By 11:15 we were at Fontanarossa, the Catania airport. While waiting on our luggage I called the Excelsior Grand Hotel and arranged transportation. The trip to the hotel was interesting to say the least and the driver was very informative.

Once we checked in and were in our suite, which had two bedrooms, I asked Virginia if she was going to call Teresa. Virginia said that Teresa was at work and would get off about 7 PM and would come here to the hotel. I then suggested that we take a nap Linda was the first one to stir about 5 PM and less than five minutes later we were all awake.

If it had not been that the wives were serious about making a good impression it would have been hilarious. They each must have put on three different dresses before they made their final choice. Linda stayed with her last choice while Virginia went back to her first. We then descended to the bar to wait for Teresa.

In the bar we discussed what to order and Linda and Virginia decided on white wine. I order a single malt scotch and forgot to order ice with it. I have never been one to drink my liquor warm, always with at least some ice, and when a second glass appeared with ice I poured my scotch in it and sat back to enjoy it. We seemed to be the only Americans in the bar but there were several other people not from Italy. I heard French, German and two different forms of English from the accents; one was from England while the other sounded as if it might be Canadian.

A few minutes after 7 PM, Teresa walked in and I will not say a hush fell over the room but I will say that several male eyes followed her progress to our table. To say the least Teresa was stunning and her pictures, which we received over the Internet, did not do her justice. Both Linda and Virginia gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Teresa gave me a hug and a peck on the lips. I would like to say a bolt of electricity shot through me but in reality I was just a little tongue tied and barely managed to acknowledge her without making a fool of myself.

At 8:30 we left the bar to go get dinner which was over after 11 PM. The meal was a full five-course meal and was just beyond anything I had experienced before. Teresa had arranged to take the next seven days off. Teresa informed us that on Monday she had an appointment at the US Consulate in Palermo, Italy to check on her visa to the United States. "We will be happy to go with you and help in anyway we can!" I stated. This statement was received with big smiles from all three women.

Teresa told us she would take us to breakfast at ten-tomorrow morning. Linda, Virginia and I said our goodnights and walked the two blocks back to the hotel. It took until 2 AM before we settled down to sleep and we discussed many items.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.