Headache
Chapter 12: Rest of the Week and The Lab

Copyright© 2009 by Bigzeke

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 12: Rest of the Week and The Lab - A chemist is aware that accidents in the lab can happen; but they take precautions to prevent them. In this case the accident was deadly to some, harmful to George with unusual side effects. Please enjoy the mystery of the lab and the changes in George's life style.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

Virginia and I spent the rest of the week until just before noon Friday at the Lab making the necessary changes. Several proposals had been dusted off and resubmitted. I could see where a couple had real good merit but had been skipped over because of the person making the proposal expected to be placed in charge of it. Virginia, Randy, Bill and I had a discussion about this on Friday morning. We agreed that certain individuals would become team leaders while the proposal writer would be the lead scientist to the team leader. We shelved this decision to be announced at a later date. Bill and Randy were told how to get in touch with us in case of an emergency and we left.

At the same time during the week Linda and Virginia had been busy with the computer. They had two women one in the United States and one in Catania, (Sicily) Italy. All had preformed the tasks and would be taking the personality tests shortly after we had developed a baseline for judging them. Linda and Virginia were very taken with Teresa Trevani who lived in Catania but had been trained at the University of Washington and had since divorced her no good husband, as Linda described him.

Thursday evening Linda was excited about the going to the ranch on Friday. I was surprised to find out this was to be her first vacation in over ten years. Linda's schedule was so cleared that she said she could pack for us Friday morning but we went ahead and packed ourselves. At 8PM we drove Linda's car to the airport and parked it for her return. This, more than anything, seemed to make Linda believe the trip was going to happen as planned.

Later Thursday evening Virginia and I ganged up on Linda and caused her to almost pass out from her intense multiple orgasms. After Linda and I had a mutual cum, I moved into her ass and was fucking her while Virginia sucked out our combined juices from Linda. Of course just having cum I was able to continue for a long time; that is when Linda's system went into overdrive and she had almost continuous orgasms from my prick plunging into her ass and Virginia sucking and tonguing her clitty.

Friday morning Linda slept through the alarm so we left a note on the pillow next to her after showering and dressing quietly. We had a donut and coffee for breakfast on the way to the Lab. We were back at the house by 10:30 to load the car for the trip.

One of the items we discussed on the way to the ranch was the need for a new vehicle that could transport us all (additional wives too) together. We decided to look at Lincoln Navigators and the Ford Excursions in that order. Of course the other main topic of conversation was building the new house.

When we reached Pueblo we ate a late lunch and then went to the architectural firm I had located. Since we did not have an appointment we had to wait for a few minutes to meet Gary Watson. By the time we were ready to leave I had paid a retainers fee and he had a good idea of the house we would like. He agreed to come to the ranch next Friday morning to show us a basic layout of the floor plan and to look over where we wanted the house built.

Virginia mentioned the cabin and Gary gave us a phone number to a helicopter service who could fly large items in and out for us. I was more than happy with this information because it solved more than one problem for me.

Once back on the road we decided to go to the cabin Tuesday morning and return Thursday. Linda was scared of riding that far so I told her we would have Pop drop us off with the horses so it would not be as long a trip. I also wanted to pack in a few more tools this time. Like a chain saw and gas.

It was just after sunset when we pulled into Pop's yard and he was waiting for us. Pop greeted Linda warmly but I could tell he was trying to figure out what was going on. After we entered the house and we put all three suitcases in the same bedroom Pop had a real puzzled look on his face.

Virginia suggested that we sit at the kitchen table for a cup of hot chocolate. While there Virginia and Linda explained to Pop the situation. I could tell from his reaction that he was not real happy with it and was reserving his judgment for now. We sat there and talked for a good two hours before deciding to turn in for the evening. Both women gave Pop a kiss on the cheek good night. I think Pop was secretly pleased with this.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.