Headache
Chapter 8: Call to Action

Copyright© 2009 by Bigzeke

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 8: Call to Action - A chemist is aware that accidents in the lab can happen; but they take precautions to prevent them. In this case the accident was deadly to some, harmful to George with unusual side effects. Please enjoy the mystery of the lab and the changes in George's life style.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

Thursday evening two weeks after the first date set for our trial Mr. Simon called to tell us we had a firm date for the following Tuesday at 9 AM. He stated that the Lab had withdrawn their last procedural motion and he had been forced to explain why we were not present and give the court our location so be aware they may be coming our way.

With that information he also dropped that Linda had been questioned and threatened and my house had been broken into vandalized but other than the mess everything seemed to be there and he had the back doors replaced. He added that Jen and Bob had heard the noise and called the police so most likely the amount of damage had been limited.

Virginia, Pop and I discussed this news and we decided that Virginia and I would take a little camping trip back up into the mountains to some land and an old cabin that Pop owned. Pop stated that the cabin most likely was not livable so take an extra packhorse and tent along with our supplies. We took the cell phone and made arrangements to call Pop with a different safe word each night to ensure that every thing was safe.

We could have driven the truck and trailer with horses to within 3 to 5 miles of the cabin. Instead we left early Friday morning to ride horses the 20 miles to the cabin. For this scenic route we first climbed over the high ridgeline to the west of our property; then rode down and across a small valley before climbing three-fourths the way up the mountain on the other side. The cabin was built on a small flat ledge with about five acres of land.

When we arrived at the cabin in the late afternoon we were surprised to find the stone walls still standing although the roof had caved in. We cleared the brush and set up camp. Virginia fell in love with the cabin and said she wanted to fix it up. I told her we could do the clearing of the debris this weekend if she wanted. Virginia was for starting right then.

First we cleared a large area and dug a fairly large fire pit. I told Virginia she could watch the fire and I would drag the old roof and stuff out to burn or, if metal, stack it off to one side to be hauled out later. By 6 PM we had a nice fire in the pit and cooked dinner over the open flames. I continued working until it got too dark to safely pull old material out of the old cabin. We sat there and talked to about 11. At one point I was mentally picking smaller pieces of wood up and putting it in the fire. The biggest piece I was able to move into the fire was a 4X4 that was about 6 foot long.

We called Pop Friday evening and Saturday in the morning and evening. Sunday morning we talked but when we called twice Sunday night, there was no answer but it was too late to head home because it was already getting dark. We were up at first light and tried the phone again with the same results. Saddling the horses we set out as fast as we could. I figured with going straight it was only about a 12 to15-mile trip but it would be rougher for the first part of the trip down the mountain. We left the camping equipment and the packhorse behind.

During the ride back I called Mr. Simon and told him what we were doing. Mr. Simon tried to call Pop and confirmed with the telephone company that Pop's phone was in good working order then called us back. Virginia and I headed for my old home thinking that if Pop were at his place he would have answered even if he was being held there.

We stopped just below the crest of the ridgeline then walked the rest of the way up to look at my old home. Smoke was coming out of the chimney so I knew someone was in the house. Virginia and I made our way down from the ridge keeping to the trees then the backside of the small orchard approaching the house from behind the barn. Virginia stayed behind for the last 100 yards as I approached then checked out the barn. The barn doors away from the house had been blocked so I could not enter. I cast my mind out and could not detect anyone in the barn or near it. The only sensation I received was coming from the house and it was too indistinct at this point. Virginia joined me when I signaled it was clear.

We discussed our options and came up with a three-part attack. First I would turn off the propane to the house hoping someone would come out to investigate and we could catch them. Second I would try to get against the house to mentally communicate with Pop while Virginia kept watch and warned me if someone came out. The final item was to use a piece of tarp to cover the chimney and fill the house with smoke. After that we would try to deal with whoever came out by dividing and conquering.

Turning off the propane was fairly easy since I could move around the back of the barn and move along the fence and crawl up to the tank and slowly turn the gas valve off. Then I returned to the back of the barn and we waited for a few minutes to see what would happen. They were either not cooking and unaware I had cut the gas off or did not want to expose themselves.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.