Headache - Cover

Headache

Copyright© 2009 by Bigzeke

Chapter 6: Finding a Relative

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6: Finding a Relative - A chemist is aware that accidents in the lab can happen; but they take precautions to prevent them. In this case the accident was deadly to some, harmful to George with unusual side effects. Please enjoy the mystery of the lab and the changes in George's life style.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

I woke up early and restarted the fire in the fireplace then headed for the bathroom. The shower was nice but getting out was a chilling experience. I finished drying off grabbed my clothes and rushed to the fireplace and was getting dressed when Virginia started to laugh at my antics. Her suggested was to climb back into bed and warm up a little.

She sure changed her mind when she felt my body temperature not to mention my hands. Later when we both had showered, my second for the day, we dressed in front of the fireplace.

After breakfast we drove over to Uncle George's and told him we were going to Albuquerque to buy some food and a new bed. He kidded me about needing a new bed for years and just being to cheap to do it. Then he switched tracks and said the only reason I was getting one now was because of Virginia. I told him he was right and asked did he want to go with us or not?

Uncle George said we might as well take his truck and the horse trailer. I kidded him by asking if the trailer was clean which caused me to receive a disgusted look from him. Virginia was eating this up laughing at each sally as they took place. Soon we were on our way with me driving at Uncle George's request.

Virginia and I filled Uncle George in on the happenings at the Lab. Neither of us mentioned my new abilities. Uncle George did express great relief to know that I had recovered 100% and was planning to stay on the ranch for a while. The rest of the trip to Albuquerque was spent on catching up on my old friends and neighbors.

Once there, we determined that we would be able to fit a king size bed into the trailer and even a new freezer. After they had been purchased and loaded we bought bedding then food. Uncle George mentioned we were buying enough food to last six months and I told him what we did not use he could have after we left. We packed the frozen food items in dry ice then ate a late lunch before heading back.

Then out of the blue Virginia started the questioning; "Uncle George, are you related to George?"

"I'm just a close family friend!" Uncle George said but his mind revealed I'm his mother's brother.

I took a sideways glance at Uncle George and asked, "Why are you hiding the fact that you are my mother's bother?"

Uncle George looked shocked and said, "It was the agreement between the three of us. Your Mom, Father and I thought it was for the best!"

"Why?" asked Virginia.

Uncle George was quiet but I picked up on his thoughts and said, "Mother and you are my natural parents! Right?"

Uncle George just shook his head and looked like he was ready to cry. "Uncle George, I am happy to know that you are my father. That fact will remain a family secret and someday when you feel you can talk about it, I would like to learn more!" I stated.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.