Headache - Cover

Headache

Copyright© 2009 by Bigzeke

Chapter 5: The Trip

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Trip - A chemist is aware that accidents in the lab can happen; but they take precautions to prevent them. In this case the accident was deadly to some, harmful to George with unusual side effects. Please enjoy the mystery of the lab and the changes in George's life style.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

Within an hour we were ready to leave. I remembered to grab two pillows, two blankets and my sleeping bag at the last minute. Getting everything into my car was a tight fit but we managed without having to load Virginia's car. She left for the bank to get her money while I made a couple of phone calls, having the newspaper stopped and letting Linda know we would be traveling for two or three weeks.

Shortly after I finished the phone calls Virginia arrived and I had her park her car in my garage. Then we left for the address given to us by Mr. Simon. "Do you think we are doing the right thing?" Virginia thought.

"I think it is safer than waiting here to see if the Lab is going to become honest or not. If we are correct they have several million reasons to see us out of the way! Actually I could drop you somewhere because I am the one who will most likely be the target since it was I who developed the formula!"

"Not on your life buster! I just found you again and I am not losing you again like last time."

"I am happy to hear that and will try to keep us both safe and happy, I love you!" I sent with a feeling of loving warmth.

When we reached the address given us I was surprised to see Mr. Simon there. Mr. Simon stated, "The Lab called shortly after you left with an offer to settle. They are willing to give you a million dollars for any trouble they have caused you and you will sign a document giving up any rights for prior work you have done for the Lab but make no mention of your latest contribution."

"I would suggest that you just ignore this offer and stick to the original plan. I have the feeling that your formula is the basis for their development and if you can get it patented then you can dictate the outcome. I have filed a wrongful termination suit, which they will not be able to block for too long a time since the courts can be told it is affecting your ability to acquire another job. During that suit I will be able to introduce your claim for your work and get an injunction barring their further use and/or development of the formula." explained Mr. Simon.

"I agree with you about not accepting the offer but I think this will make them much more likely to proceed with some other plans they may have which might not be as friendly." I stated.

"Mr. Simon, I am in agreement with George and I think leaving on this trip is a good idea but how can we communicate without someone figuring out where we are?" asked Virginia.

"First off, I will not turn down their offer. I will just say you have left on a trip and I was unable to contact you prior to your departure and will present their offer when you contact me. The other item is here are two cell phones which are in another clients name and can not be traced to either one of us so it should provide us with a safe way to communicate." explained Mr. Simon.

"When we call you and I ask if you were the captain of a navy ship give me the name of any other ship than the U.S.S. Burke and I will know it is safe. If I do not ask if you were the captain of a navy ship you will also then know we are not safe!" I suggested.

"George that is a good idea and I will have to remember that idea for future use also!" stated Mr. Simon.

Shortly thereafter we had a four wheel GMC Suburban loaded and were on our way. I drove south on the interstate to Walsenburg then pulled off on to a side road headed southwest to La Veta before pulling off the road and parking. We watched the cars go by for the next thirty minutes. We only saw one car go by twice and it was pulling a trailer loaded one way and empty the other.

From there I continued west after a short jog north to US 160 until we were just a few miles east of Bayfield. I pulled onto the dirt road that led to Uncle George's place and stopped to say hello.

George has owned the property next to ours as long as I could remember. For the last few years in exchange for maintaining the old ranch house I have allowed him the use of the land. Uncle George always referred to me as Young George as far back as I can remember so when I introduced him as "Uncle George" to Virginia she was surprised and shocked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.