Headache - Cover

Headache

Copyright© 2009 by Bigzeke

Chapter 4: The Good Lawyer

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Good Lawyer - A chemist is aware that accidents in the lab can happen; but they take precautions to prevent them. In this case the accident was deadly to some, harmful to George with unusual side effects. Please enjoy the mystery of the lab and the changes in George's life style.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

Sunday was interesting. Virginia and I experimented with my new powers. We found out I could make contact with her within a five mile radius and if in contact could stay connected until she was about 10 miles from me, then I would lose the connection. After a morning nap to sleep off the effects of the headache we ate lunch. I then worked with the pencil and was able to lift it two feet above the table but had a tremendous headache, which made my eyes light sensitive so I went back to bed and hid under the blankets.

Virginia joined me later for an afternoon nap. I woke up shortly after 3 PM and decided to try lifting something again. Well Virginia was lying right there next to me so I strove to lift her. After several tries I had her four or five inches above the bed when she gave a startle squawk and I lost my concentration. She fell to the bed and I doubled over in laughter from the look on her face. Virginia was not impressed and attacked me and we ended up wrestling for several minutes. Virginia gave up just prior to wetting the bed as I held her down and mentally tickled the bottoms of her feet.

As soon as I stopped Virginia headed for the bathroom only to return with a very serious look on her face. Virginia mentally demanded, "Why did you enter my head? You promised not too!"

I was quiet for a minute then replied, "I didn't I was lifting your body like I did the pencil when you distracted me and I let you fall. As for tickling you I did that by exciting the nerves in the bottom of your feet just like I told that guy in the restaurant that his leg was a sleep. I am sorry it hurt you but I do not think of either action as being intrusive or messing with your thoughts or personality!"

Then the absurdity of the whole conversation struck me and I started to laugh. Virginia demanded "What's so funny?" mentally.

"This whole conversation in which you are questioning my use of the power we have been communicating mentally which I think is more of an intrusion than picking you up!" I beamed back.

Virginia joined me in amused laughter and said "I guess you have a point there!" between chuckles.

Virginia wanted me to stop using my power for the rest of the day so as not to tire myself out further and not incur another headache. I had to agree that was a good idea but on several occasions we talked to each other when we were in different rooms. For dinner we had a Chef Salad and then we watched TV until bedtime.

We arrived at the lawyer's office at 10:03 AM. Mr. Simon's sectary took us right in and I introduced Virginia to Mr. Simon and said, "I think I have a new client for you. Virginia was working for the Lab and has been suspended due to her association to me!" We then spent the next 30 minutes giving him Virginia's and my background together as well as Virginia's side of the story of what took place at the Lab.

When Mr. Simon asked what she wanted as far as the lawsuit went I told him that she had decided to resign and just wanted to have a good letter of recommendation and the monies due her. Mr. Simon sighed and said, "I will never get rich having you two for clients! Do you mind if I make them pay for my services?"

"Actually, if you want to make the Lab sweat a little and get a little more compensation that would be okay with me!" stated Virginia.

"Are you out for blood?" I asked Virginia.

"No, but they are trying to blame me for doing the right thing and besides they had every intention of hurting you because you had no relatives for them to answer too!" She replied.

"George I have to agree with Virginia they have tried to do something unscrupulous and I for one want to know what it is. What exactly were you working on when the accident occurred?" ask Mr. Simon.

I spent the next 30 minutes giving him a detailed explanation. At the end he asked, "Could you tell from the formula of the new drug if any of your work was used in the discovery of the new drug?"

"Most likely because we all worked in different areas and my area was quite distinctive from the others.

In fact two weeks before the accident I had written a report indicating that I thought one compound I had developed looked like it had good properties if it could be stabilized and bound to another chemical the brain would accept." I stated.

"What do you mean by stabilized?" asked Virginia.

"The compound was a liquid which evaporated at an extremely high rate and need to be stabilized and preferably made into a crystalline form." I explained.

"As a liquid was it inflammable" asked Mr. Simon.

"I do not know. I tried not to smell what I was working on and I definitely was not interested in finding out if it was explosive. I generally worked alone and under a vent hood. I have to admit I am a little more cautious than other chemists are since I had an experiment explode in front of me during grad school.

"Can you remember the formula and write it down for me?" he asked.

"Sure, I still want to investigate it in the future if I get a chance!" and I wrote out the basic chemical formula with an explanation and pushed it across the desk to him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.