Headache - Cover

Headache

Copyright© 2009 by Bigzeke

Chapter 3: Linda

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3: Linda - A chemist is aware that accidents in the lab can happen; but they take precautions to prevent them. In this case the accident was deadly to some, harmful to George with unusual side effects. Please enjoy the mystery of the lab and the changes in George's life style.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

After the bedroom was straightened and I had made room for Virginia's clothing in the closet. I moved my stuff from three racks to only one and still had room to spare. We decided to go pick up some of her clothing. On the way over we discussed Linda and Virginia asked if I could help her understand how she was treating others. I asked, "Virginia just how far do you want me to go?"

"Well, although I am not sure I am in love with Linda anymore I want her to have a good life so you do all you can to help her. I will not put a limit on it! Okay?"

"Okay but I will talk to you before I take any major steps!" I replied.

Virginia did not just walk in she knocked then waited for Linda to open the door. Linda greeted Virginia coolly but it became downright frigid when Virginia said, "Linda this is Gorge Foster, George this is Linda Knotts."

Then Virginia said that we had come to get some of her clothing and Linda made a nasty cutting remark and I started right then. "Shut your mouth unless you can say something pleasant!" I commanded mentally then followed it up with "Why don't you sit on the couch now!" Linda looked wildly around as she went to sit on the couch.

"Virginia why don't you go pack while I keep Linda company" I suggested as I took a seat in the rocker next to the couch. Virginia looked at me and smiled as she left the room. After Virginia left the room I removed the injunction against talking and conversationally asked Linda, "Why are you trying to hurt Virginia's feelings?"

"Because she wants a prick like you!" Linda vehemently declared.

"No, Linda. Virginia was trying to pay me back for the favor I did for her just before she met you. You have hurt her and pushed her away. Why?" I queried.

"All men are the same and you're just a prick..." and I cut her off mentally, "Linda be quiet! Why do you hate men?"

As the knowledge flowed into my mind I could see the reason and could not help but feel sorry for her. When she was 10 years old she went to spend a weekend with her Aunt and Uncle while her Dad and Mom went to receive some business award. Her Uncle come in drunk that Saturday night and raped her leaving her hurt and bleeding as he stumbled off to bed.

Her Aunt found her and Linda described how her Aunt kissed her sore better then spent the night with her. The next morning she made Linda feel real good and told her Uncle to leave.

She never went over there when her Uncle was home and when they separated she was 13 years old and moved in to keep her Aunt from being lonely. They had a good time until her Aunt got a new boyfriend after she graduated high school. The second weekend after he moved in he tried to physically force her into bed while her Aunt was out shopping. She tried to tell her Aunt but she would not listen and she moved out. Three months later the Aunt caught the boyfriend in bed with the neighbor and dumped him.

"Linda, I want you to think real hard on a couple of items. Not all men are like your Uncle or your Aunt's boyfriend. I have not made a move on you nor did your Dad" I mentally stated before I was cut-off by Linda "Dad was always running his business and Mom had to help him that's why I lived with my Aunt."

"Whoa, we are mentally communicating do you realize that?" I asked startled.

"No, but it's pretty cool!" came the reply.

"Yeah, but to continue I bet that if you check you will find that your Aunt runs from relationships rather than working her way through them. Please do not cut yourself off from people because of what someone has done to you in the past!" I suggested.

All of a sudden Linda started to cry and I sent, "Why don't you go talk to Virginia!" and she was off in a shot slamming the bedroom door as she entered. I had sat on the rocker for another 15 minutes before I dozed off. About two hour's later Virginia shook me lightly to wake me up. Linda immediately started to apologize and I listened then told her it was nice to hear her apology but it was unnecessary and told her if I could help more in the future to please let me know what she needed.

Linda blushed red and Virginia chuckled. I connected to Virginia and received "She wants to make love to the both of us and I told her you would offer to help. It's okay with me; I want to help her."

Turning to Linda I sent, "Linda I will help you once I know what you want but first we need to clear out some of the garbage you are carrying around."

"With what you told me before and the long talk I have had with Virginia I would like you to try making love with a man. I do not know if I can do it but you are not threatening to me and Virginia said she would be there to help me. Please?" Linda queried.

"I would be willing to help in this case but not tonight; this is only the second night out of the hospital for me and I must admit I am tired and am feeling a headache coming on. Could I take a rain check for tomorrow afternoon?" I asked.

Both women went into the mothering mode and I was in the car in less than fifteen minutes with less than half of Virginia's clothes. As Virginia drove us home she told me about her conversation with Linda. Part of the problem stemmed from the fact that Linda was starting to have dreams about doing it with guys and was scared of the dreams as well as the possibilities that went with having an affair. The one thing that really stuck in my mind was what Virginia told me about Linda loving to have things stuck up her ass.

We stopped on the way home and had a nice Italian dinner. By the time we were home it was agreed that we would get the rest of her stuff tomorrow morning and get Linda to come to the house and seduce her.

I had suggested that a light lunch with wine then a soak in the whirlpool bath with more wine would relax everybody and make her feel more comfortable than our descending on her at home and expecting her to entertain us.

Virginia slept with me that night but we only cuddled. I found out I could talk mentally to her without conscious effort and we had a great time conversing that way. At one point I asked and received permission to look into her memories. Almost passing out from the experience, we concluded that the images came too fast and overloaded me. We were asleep by 9 PM and I did not awake till after 9 AM.

After breakfast we called Linda letting her know we were headed her way. Linda and I had a nice conversation while Virginia finished packing. A good deal of the time was spent calming Linda's fears, which were based on her previous experiences with men. Neither man had tried to have any foreplay nor taken her feelings into account. One of the ways I proved to her that this would not be the case was to sit and hold her while we talked. It took a good half-hour for her to totally relax with my arms around her. I think at that point had I been anywhere near those two SOB's they would have been hurting.

Linda and I helped carry Virginia's belongings down to the two cars. Using both cars, it would only take us only one trip to finish moving Virginia to my house. Linda would spend the afternoon at our house. I rode with Linda and as we were approaching the house I could feel Linda becoming more nervous. I reached out and mentally said, "Don't worry if we end up doing no more than having lunch; that will be fine. This afternoon is for you and you only!" This had the desired effect of calming her somewhat. I was surprise and gratified to hear back "Thank you!" from her.

After the first load was carried into the house we had Virginia start putting things away. Linda and I brought her stuff in and then helped her put it away. It took a little over an hour and by the time it was done we were happy to settle on the couch and sip a glass of wine. I quit drinking after the first glass of wine but the girls continued after their third glass; the conversation drifted to male anatomy.

After about ten minutes of them discussing it Virginia said, "Ah hell, let me show you!" and started to undo my belt. I reminded them that it would be better up stairs but at the least could we close the curtain down here. Linda blushed and said, "Oh; My God!" Virginia thought that was funny and started to laugh and soon we all were.

Once in the bedroom, I was divested of my clothing from the waist down. Virginia performed her show and tell with Linda paying rapt attention. I had just started to relax given the situation when Virginia started giving me a blowjob. She would stop periodically to talk to Linda but during that time she was giving me a fine hand job stopping just short of causing me to cum. Just as I was getting close to blowing my load for the fourth time Virginia talked Linda into kissing my little head; the thought and feel of her lips almost pushed me over the edge; when she sucked it into her mouth I moaned and came. I must praise Linda she neither pulled back nor panicked; she just swallowed all I had to offer and sat up with a very satisfied smile. Virginia pouted and pretended to feel left out but then gave Linda a very nice kiss and then one to me as well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.