Headache
Chapter 2: Starting Over

Copyright© 2009 by Bigzeke

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2: Starting Over - A chemist is aware that accidents in the lab can happen; but they take precautions to prevent them. In this case the accident was deadly to some, harmful to George with unusual side effects. Please enjoy the mystery of the lab and the changes in George's life style.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

Now you might speculate about my love life but I ended up being a good friend or big brother to most women I met. Take Virginia for example. When she was going through a nasty divorce we met and dated for a short time to the extent that she spent several nights with me.

I got her an interview at the Lab and when she started working there things cooled down but we remained good friends. That sort of sums up my love life, Find a gal who is hurting, help them out and watch them continue on with their lives.

At ten I heard the doorbell and knocking on the front door and made my way to it after I put on a robe. A very agitated Virginia was standing there. The first thing either one of us said was Virginia asking, "Are you okay?"

"Yes, why?"

"I've been ringing the doorbell and knocking for the last ten minutes." she replied.

Virginia had that scared look about her eyes and I pulled her into the hallway and closed the door. I then caught her hands and stared directly into her eyes. It seemed like forever but in reality was about 30 seconds and I learned everything that had been happening, since last time I saw her at the hospital.

I issued some mental instructions that everything was fine and that I loved her and she would be safe here then I pulled her to me and gave her a loving kiss. Next I asked, "Besides the Lab accusing you of causing them to be sued, why did you and Linda break up?"

Virginia was shocked and said, "How did you know about the Lab and Linda?"

I led Virginia to the couch and said "First you answer my questions and then I will answer yours."

Virginia looked at me for a minute then explained, "The Lab thinks I set them up because I was opposed to them placing you on a medical leave of absence without pay. Further when you would not sign the letter of resignation and sued them they assumed it was on my advice and have now placed me on a paid leave for an unspecified time pending review of my conduct."

"As for Linda when I came home Wednesday night with a box of my office stuff I explained what had happened and she was not happy. Then when I said I was going to help you on Saturday and Sunday she lost it and accused me of having an affair with you. We had a big fight and I need to move out of her apartment by the end of the month." she concluded.

I had gleaned all of this plus some less pertinent facts when I had looked into her eyes and her brain had downloaded to me.

Again I issued some mental instructions that everything was fine and that I loved her then added verbally "Let's go to breakfast; there is nothing here worth eating!"

Virginia laughed and said, "I doubt that, you love to cook!" and went into the kitchen and opened the refrigerator. The next thing I heard was "Ugh! That's gross!" and the door slammed shut.

I laughed and said, "What did you expect after three to four weeks?"

She started to laugh and said "Get the trashcan and we will clean this before we leave so it will have time to air while we are gone!"

We both held our noses while we dumped the contents of the refrigerator into the trashcan. The only thing I salvaged was a couple of glass bowls.

With Virginia's help, we managed to drag it back outside. Then we opened the kitchen and living room windows along with a couple of windows upstairs and then locked the doors and went to breakfast.

During breakfast Virginia asked me when I was going to explain what was going on with me. Before I started I extracted a promise from her not to repeat anything I said to anyone without my express permission. I followed this up with a mental order, "You will never reveal any powers I posses to another living soul! Never!"

Then I explained my waking up in the hospital and what I had learned about my abilities. I gave her a small demonstration by drawing her spoon across the table to me. To say she was shocked and curious at the same time was an understatement.

For a minute she looked around and said, "Do you see the man sitting across the room there. Can you tell me what he is thinking?"

"Let me try!" I turned and stared at him for a minute. "He is planning to skip out on his bill the next time the waitress goes to the back to pick up food!" I stated.

"We cannot let that happen! The waitress will have to pay for the meal!" stated Virginia.

"I doubt that but let's see if I can foul up his plans someway."

Virginia nodded and we watched him and not two minutes later he jumped up to leave and I mentally commanded, "Your left leg is asleep!" I will be darned; just as I finished his left leg gave out and he fell heavily to the floor startling several people sitting near him.

This caused much concern for his well being but just before he was able to leave the waitress handed him his bill saying you must have forgotten it. The man glared at her but her manager was standing there and told the man he would personally check him out. The last I saw of the man was he was saying loudly that he was not coming back ever again. I tuned in the waitress just as she was telling the manager, "That the man has stiffed me in the past!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.