Mayhem 2: Sea Cruise
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2009 by colt45

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - The continuation of the Mayhem saga with good guys, bad guys, sex, love, violence and hopefully just a touch of humor.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Humor   Harem  

-Daniel-

Yes, everything appeared to be coming together. That isn't to say some mighty strange things didn't happen. There was this one time I remember ― it was just a couple of weeks before the wedding and the girls had just gone back to the Xanadu for the last time ― Mike wandered into the office looking bemused.

"You looked bemused," I said demonstrating my superior ability to point out the obvious.

"Befuddled, anyway," she admitted. She flopped down in a chair and kicked her legs up over the arm. Thank God she at least had started wearing panties around the office!

"Oh?" I prompted.

"Just got a call from Weird," she said and then stopped.

"And? The girls are all right?" I asked starting to come out of my chair.

"The girls are fine; got off on the shuttle right on time," she said with a wave and then paused again.

"And?" I was getting a little pissed now. Pissed enough to jump the desk and start waling on some panty-covered ass and I told her exactly that.

"How do you know I'm wearing panties?" she asked.

"You're not exactly keeping it a secret," I answered waving in her general direction.

"Oops, guess not," she didn't move. "Enjoy the view?"

"Mike!"

"Cool your jets, Boss," she laughed swinging her legs around and down to the floor.

"Call from Weird... ?" I prompted.

"Oh yeah, right. He called and said he was spending a few days in Miami."

"Okay. So... ?" Weird running loose in Miami was something to be concerned about but not particularly noteworthy. Miami was a big town; he'd leave most of it standing.

"Sooo, he said he just got married and he needed a few days to sort it out."

"Married?" I didn't even know he was dating anybody and I said so.

"Neither did I," she answered and then laughed. "Actually it sounded like he didn't know exactly what was going on."

"Well, unless he asks for help we'll just see what happens," I mused. "Bet there's a good story behind it though." There was, but that's for later.


-Sumalee-

Lidia and I were waiting in our assigned place: the bride's room in the back of the convocation center. That is what I said, a convocation center; it was the only place large enough to hold the hoard of attendees and close to another even larger reception hall. It had been my understanding that over the past few years weddings in the U.S. had become much more simplified affairs but then they haven't been directed by Antigua Delmar, now have they? Lidia and I would have been just as happy with a simple ceremony on the beach at sunset but then we had almost as little to say in the matter as Daniel did. Antigua is a bully and not afraid to use it.

Lidia and I wore matching gowns which had given our little oppressor screaming fits: not that they were matching but that Lidia's had to be matched with mine. I was sure Daniel would recognize them. Mine was the same gown I had worn for him on that first night we made love. He had no idea what that gown symbolized back then but he would now. He will finally understand that I had given myself to him completely even then just as the two of us were going to do formally now.

There was a knock at the door and Antigua poked her head in. "Hey, guys. You ready?" She looked more nervous then I think we felt. For us this was just a formality. We both said we were.

"Ah, can I talk to you for just a second?" she asked after slipping inside and shutting the door.

"Of course," I answered with a smile. I had anticipated this although Lidia said it would be after the ceremony. It looked like I had won: Lidia would be going first tonight.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.