Mayhem 2: Sea Cruise - Cover

Mayhem 2: Sea Cruise

Copyright© 2009 by colt45

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - The continuation of the Mayhem saga with good guys, bad guys, sex, love, violence and hopefully just a touch of humor.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Humor   Harem  

-Daniel-

Okay, I'll admit it: life could be a lot worse. The next couple of days were pretty much ideal, in fact. I got to see a whole lot more of the ship than I'd first anticipated. The dining rooms and bars were nice but nothing special for the most part; you've seen one you've seen them all. The shows were fun I'll admit; we got to see Teresa dance in her show a couple of times and in my inexpert opinion she was pretty good. They all were. I even got to meet the whole dance troupe backstage one evening which was interesting but from the way they fawned over me you'd of thought I was Antigua Delmar showing up unannounced to a teenager's slumber party.

Actually it wasn't just the dancers. Nothing had ever been officially announced other than a brief shipwide message alluding to a terrorist attack being foiled by the ship's security. Nothing was ever mentioned about me or my team which made me happy; publicity isn't something I have any desire for. I think a couple of the vid stations were tipped off about NIS being flown out to us and sent out their own crews; in fact one was already onboard which kind of surprised me. I asked Stubing about that and all I got was something about this being the maiden voyage and that their line did want as much publicity as they could get. Sounded reasonable to me. I think the crews got a few interviews with a some of the security guys and the captain although I don't think any of the ones interviewed were from the six that actually "helped" Mike and Brian on the takedowns. They played it pretty well and since no passengers or crew were killed the newshounds lost interest fairly quickly. Of course they got nada from the NIS which is pretty much standard. They don't talk to anyone about anything until there are indictments and even then not much.

I expected that in a couple of months there would be a small announcement buried in the NIS's weekly news release about the indictment of our lone survivor, but then again maybe not. They may wait until the rest of his buddies were rounded up before they did that. I didn't find it terribly interesting either way. Strangely, I found the intense hatred for The Brotherhood I'd kept alive inside me for so many years didn't burn so bright anymore. It didn't bring Kathy back and for now I was going to let the cops do their thing. That isn't to say I wouldn't kill every single one of the bastards that happen to stumble across my path but I wasn't going hunting this time.

Anyway it'll probably come as no surprise to anyone who's worked in a tight-knit community like a ship's crew tends to form that every single crewmember seemed to know who we were and what we'd done. Nothing was ever said directly but I sure got a lot of spontaneous thank-yous from the crew that probably mystified any of my fellow passengers that happen to overhear. Needless to say the service was great and even with two drop-dead gorgeous women hanging on my arm I still got more offers for some special cuddle time than I would have believed possible. I am happy to say it didn't distress me one bit to politely turn all of them down. I know Brian got tapped a few times and my understanding is even Weird was abducted by an indeterminate number of dancers one night and forced to performs countless acts of unspeakably hideous sexual acts. There was a rumor going around — spread maliciously I understand by one Sergeant Michelle Darlington, UN, SpecFor, (ret.) — that the technical problems causing the cancellation of one of the shows the next night weren't technical at all but medical. It seems it's difficult to dance well when you can't bring your legs together. I also heard talk about having to have smiles surgically removed; some of the dance numbers are rather somber, you know.

Of course that was all just rumor: scandalous, salacious rumor. Not that I would be all that surprised if some of it weren't true. Weird's kind of a funny guy but I can tell you this: If a woman or women can get and hold his attention she going to know it's been got. Weird doesn't do a lot of catting around but when he does he can leave a wake of well used and very satisfied ladies. Getting his attention has always been the problem.

Mike I don't know about. She seemed to be perfectly content just hanging with the three of us although there always seemed to be two or three male crewmembers sniffing around her when she did. I think she partook of that well a few times herself; at least I hope she did. Mike's always enjoyed sex so I hoped she enjoyed herself often. I never had a problem with her spreading it around as much as she wanted; the problem came with some of the who's she spread it around with when she was on a bender. Too many of those just weren't suitable for her. But amazingly enough — considering the booze was free — she hadn't gone on one since that first night.

Oh, she had a drink or two and even got a little tipsy once or twice but not dead drunk, bust-up-a-bar drunk. I was vacillating between worrying about this change and being ecstatic over it. I decided to stick with ecstatic. She was eating (still off my plate most of the time, but the girls were very tolerant) not drinking so much and appeared to be enjoying herself. If I'd of known a sea cruise would have helped this much I'd have chained her to a mast and sent her out years earlier. Funny thing was she always told me she hated going to sea and never wanted to help on one of my charters which was probably a good thing. The thought of Mike and paying passengers mixing gave me shudders.

Anyhow we were lounging around a pool one afternoon when this sharply dressed crewmember approached us and gave me a gold-colored envelope without a word. I tried to ask him what the hell it was but he just smiled and ignored me. Then he gave Mike one that looked exactly like mine before striding away.

"What is it, Daniel?" Alee asked pushing her sunshades back on her forehead.

"Beats the shit out of me," I shrugged turning it over a couple of times. The only thing on it was my name in what looked like hand-lettered calligraphy. "You got any idea what it is, Mike?"

"You could always open it, Boss," she answered. She'd done exactly that with hers and was reading the card it contained. "But I don't think it's going to answer your question."

Grumbling I expended the energy and opened the damned envelope.

"What is it, Danny?" Lidia whispered craning her neck to look at it herself.

"It's an invitation for me and two guests to attend a special event tonight," I said puzzled.

"What event?" Alee then asked.

"Doesn't say," I shrugged and handed it to her. "You two have any ideas?"

"No," she shook her head and handed it to Lidia.

"Me either, " Lidia added. "I'd heard there was something special being planned for the maiden voyage but it's been real secret. I don't know what it is."

"Well, do you two want to go?" I asked.

"Of course we do, Daniel," Alee admonished. "Something this mysterious must be investigated. Do not you agree, Lidia?"

"Oh, without a doubt," Lidia nodded then frowned. "But what should we wear? It doesn't say what it's all about. Is it casual or formal?"

"Wear whatever the hell you want," I prompted. "We're on vacation. If it doesn't tell you, then it can't be very important."

"You are on vacation," Alee said pushing her sun shades back down and wiggling down into the lounger spreading her legs to let a little more sun on those beautiful thighs. "We are working very diligently to protect our ship from a certain restless piratical barbarian with a disreputable reputation."

"And doing a damn good job of it I might add," I said with admiration.

"But this is important, Danny!" Lidia protested. "If it's formal I have nothing to wear!"

"What about that dress you had on last night?" I asked. Yeah, I already knew the answer; I have been married before, don't forget. Still the answer amazed and astounded me; I had to hear it again.

"What? That old thing?" she scoffed. "Besides I wore it last night. I couldn't possibly wear it again tonight."

See? I knew it almost word for word. I know you guys don't understand it;, I don't understand it. The fact is any male who can't understand the big deal about wearing his underwear two or three days in a row, (most of us) will never understand this logic, so don't even bother trying. This is one of those times you simply can't win. Let me repeat that: You can't win! Do the only thing possible: Give up and shut up.

"I suppose I could wear that dress from the other night," she mused.

"I still have that little black one," Alee added. "It should work. It's a classic."

"I don't think so," I said making a big deal out of studying the invitation.

"I thought you liked that dress!" both of my ladies said at exactly the same moment. With the same tone of aggravation I might add.

"Oh, like doesn't even come close," I said springing my trap. "But this thing doesn't mention anything about a riot and if either of you wear those things tonight there is going to be a riot, I can guarantee you." Have you ever been assaulted from both sides by beautiful women doing their best to kiss every square centimeter of your face while giggling? Didn't happen to me all that much either but I'd recommend it.

"You are such a bastard," Alee cooed on my left while Lidia gently nibbled on my right ear.

"You're right," Mike agreed from somewhere out of eyesight. "I don't care what his birth certificate says, he is a bastard. You know what, girls? For being such a prick he can buy us all new dresses for tonight. That'll teach him some manners."

"We can't do that, Michelle," Lidia said turning her head towards the noise and sighing. "Dresses onboard are very expensive. We'll find something else."

"What? Didn't moneybags tell you? He's loaded. He can afford to buy his harem and favorite sergeant a dress or two," she scoffed.

"We did not know, Daniel," Alee turned towards me her eyes wide. "We just assumed you were a retired military officer; not that it mattered to either of us..."

"Naw," Mike interrupted. "He's got New Dollars coming out his ass. Owns his own charter service back in Tampa plus the first nickel he ever stole. Shit, he didn't even buy these tickets. We got 'em from Tinker Bell."

"I am not 'loaded, '" I protested. "I'm just comfortable."

"Yeah right," she snorted. "The only thing you spend money on is that stupid bike, booze and legal bills. Well, my legal bills mostly." She actually sounded a little embarrassed to admit that.

"And who is this 'Tinker Bell, ' Daniel?" Alee asked, her head swiveling around to lock on me like a tracker satellite.

"That would be Antigua," I said quickly. "Remember I said we helped her out of a bit of a jam? We call her Tinker Bell because she looks like that cartoon fairy. This was just her way of thanking us. Mike! You're just trying to get me in trouble now!"

"Sure am, Boss," she grinned. "Is it working?"

"I hope not," I grumped. "And what do you mean buy a dress for my favorite sergeant? How do you know you're my favorite?"

"Great legs, cute ass, remember?" she teased. "Besides I doubt the guys would wear one if you bought it for them. They got this macho thing going on," she said as an aside to the girls.

"Antigua Delmar bought you these tickets?" Lidia shrieked. "You really know her? She bought you these tickets?"

"I told you..." I started.

"Sure we know the kid," Mike interrupted again. "Talk to her all the time. Haven't seen her much since her tour started but I hear from her every day or so. Hang around long enough and I'm sure she'll show up. I guess being a superstar ain't all it's cracked up to be. She gets really bored so she hangs with us now and then." By then I was pretty sure Lidia was hyperventilating and I was wondering if I needed to call for a med-tech.

"Settle down, girl," Mike said putting her hand on Lidia's shoulder. "Tink's a good kid but it ain't like she pisses sweetwater or shits gold. Well, maybe she does shit gold; she makes old Midas here look like a pauper. Anyway like I said she's a good kid. Now let's go spend an obscene amount of Methuselah's hoard. I know just the place; scoped it out yesterday."

"We cannot take your money," Alee said softly as she turned to me and placed her hand lightly on my arm. "We are not with you for that reason."

"Are you part of my harem?" I asked arching my brows questioningly.

"I suppose I am," she smiled gently.

"Then everything I have is yours," I said meaningfully.

"I love you, Daniel."

"And I love you, my beautiful little Thailand princess," I answered. "Now get going before Mike starts buying things at random just to piss me off."

"Does this mean I'm a kept woman?" Lidia clapped and jumped up. "How wonderful! My brothers would be so proud! They always said I was good for nothing except factory labor or farmhand."

"Think you can keep out of trouble, Boss?" Mike touched me lightly on the shoulder.

"Think so," I said looking around at the clear blue sky and blue ocean. "I understand they've segregated the terrorists and Vencoms to their own section on the other side of the pool. If they don't bother me I won't bother them."

"Keep it that way, Boss," she nodded and after a couple of kisses all three scampered away to do untold damage to my credit record. But then who gives a shit? I thought watching their asses as they moved away from me. Money was either there or it wasn't and if my money made those three happy then it was worth spending. I lazed around for a while and was beginning to think it was about time for a beer when Brian flopped down in the lounge next to me with a huge sigh.

"Christ!" he said letting out another sigh. "I don't know how you do it, Captain."

"Do what?"

"Two women night after night," he groaned. "I feel like I'm a hundred years old."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.