Gone With the Wind - Cover

Gone With the Wind

Copyright© 2009 by Niagara Rainbow 63

Ch 3: Uncle Barry

March 15th, 3:20 PM CT, Mile 5, five miles west of Chicago, IL

Jill lay on the long couch in the room trying to figure out how to entice George to snuggle with her, preferably without clothing. Realizing that he was going to be stubborn about this, she gave up for now. She'd have plenty of time this trip to figure out some way to get George to realize they could play and bring each other pleasure without crossing the lines he didn't want to cross.

She sat up and decided to examine her surroundings. They were not as plush as George's Roomette on the Broadway Limited. The walls appeared to be some sort of bare metal or fiberglass, and they were light grey. There was bright blue carpeting, and the seats were also covered in a bright blue fabric. To her left as one seat facing the rest of the huge couch, while to her right there was what looked to be a closet. There was no toilet, which was annoying.

There were two pull-down beds hinged to the wall, one relatively narrow but regular length running much of the width of the car, and the other one being short and narrow, perpendicular to the other one, off to her right. She had no idea how the other seats converted into beds, but the idea interested her. She'd figure it out later.

There were windows on both sides of the room, a little smaller than the ones in George's roomette. She could see the world outside pass her by. She wrapped an arm around George and pulled him closer to her, feeling the warmth of his body against her. He returned the gesture, letting her head come to rest on his shoulder. He gently kissed the top of her head.

"I love you, Jill..." he murmured softly to her, his soul filled with a contentment he had never known before now.

Jill's breath gently caught in her chest. She felt her heart pounding like a Heidelberg press. Butterflies moved through her stomach in a whirlwind. She suddenly felt lightheaded. Warmth seemed to radiate through her body. And down between her legs, she felt herself getting hot- and wet. Is this what love feels like? If it is it's wonderful! she thought to herself.

"I love you, too, dearest George," she said somewhat huskily. She moved one of her hands to his thigh and rubbed it slowly and affectionately.

This was too much for George who started to feel need flood him. He became aroused, sexually very aware of the beautiful young woman who was seated next to him. This was bad. It took all his self control as it was to stop him from bedding this incredibly beautiful young woman.

"Well," he said hoarsely, "I should show you the rest of the train."


March 15th, 5:01 PM EST, Diner, Johnstown, PA

Justin and Krista had finally dried out, warmed up, and were about eat something. The kind owner of the diner they were eating in even gave them some warm clothes- they didn't fit at all, but they were better than nothing. They were finally over that long and cold trek back to civilization. A nice man had happened to pass by near the grade crossing and had given them a ride into town.

Justin went in to the phone booth and collect-called a number he didn't know all that well. Almost immediately and operator came on the line.

"Sir, I cannot place a collect call to a cellular telephone."

Damnit. He was afraid of that. He asked if he could place a credit-card call instead.

"Of course, sir," the operator replied.

Justin rattled off a credit card number from his memory, then stated: "I'd like to call Barry Bostwick at the following number," once again rattling off a number from his memory.

A few minutes later, they were connected over the phone network.

"Hello," said Barry, "why are you calling me on this damned expensive phone and, secondly, where the hell are you?"

"Johnstown, Pennsylvania." Justin said, "Look, we don't have too much time here, since the Southwest Chief leaves quite soon. There is a man, who I think took Jillian in and he is going to Los Angeles on that train."

Something flashed through Barry's memory- he had thought he had seen his Jilly baby for a few seconds, then realized she looked a little different and was not with the right people. Still, she had been a looker so he had followed her for a while.

"Describe the man, although I don't know how much it will help," he sighed.

"Oh, it'll help. He's very distinctive," Justin continued, "He's 6'5" tall, must weigh 250 lbs. He walks with a mild limp. He's got longish hair and a shaggy beard. He dresses old fashioned and shabbily. Walks around like king shit. Pretty beat up, too."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.