Blind Date - Cover

Blind Date

Copyright© 2009 by Big guy on a bike

Chapter 5: The Holiday, Marriage, and a complete change.

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Holiday, Marriage, and a complete change. - Robert needs Dereks help with some house renovations, Cath, his wife has a moody half sister with an attitude. The deal is for Robert to take her moody sibling out, and Robert gets Dereks help for the day. But nothing is ever that simple, certainly when Cath is pulling the strings.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Slow  

I set the alarm for quarter to four in the morning but, before it went off, I was awoken by a warm wet sensation around my dick. Through half opened eyes I saw Sarah giving me a blow job. I checked the clock, it was half past three. She had woken me once during the night for sex; she was really excited and I don't think she had slept more than two hours. No matter how tired I am, Sarah can always make me rise to the occasion and this time was no exception. I turned her round and licked her to a quick orgasm while she brought me off in her mouth. Then we got up and, after a quick cup of tea, moved our cases to the front door and waited for the taxi which would take us to Manchester Airport for our flight to Miami.

The taxi arrived on time, the company I use are always reliable, unlike some taxi companies. Sarah said she was going to try sleeping on the back seat so I sat in the front. She dosed off pretty quickly and I chatted to the driver about our holiday and his work. It was his own business and he owned ten cars but still did some driving. Like all small business owners he worked hard, he was saving to take himself and his family to see his parents in India.

We arrived at the airport and I found the check in for our flight, and then we were shown to the first class lounge. Sarah had another 'jaw drop' moment. When I had shown her the tickets she had not noticed that they were first class. I reminded her that this was to be a holiday of a life time, no expense spared.

We boarded the plane and took off on time. First class was a revelation after 'cattle' class, which had been my previous experience of transatlantic flying. I was still tired and reclined my seat, hoping I could sleep for a few hours. Sarah had got her second wind and was watching a movie. I don't know how she did it but Sarah managed to settle my head in her lap and the stewardess covered my legs with a blanket. I must have slept for half the eight hour flight.

I awoke with a bit of a start. I was still having occasional flashbacks to the accident and waking up in strange surroundings seemed to trigger them. When I told Sarah about them she said that if she thought it had happened she would immediately tell me where I was. I must have looked confused as I sat up because she pulled me in for a kiss and said, "It's OK, we're on our way to Miami. You've been asleep about 4 hours, I hope you liked your pillow."

"It smelt a bit fishy," I whispered in her ear and got a playful slap. My head had been on her mound.

We arrived in Miami to a pleasant sunny day, the 68 degrees was a welcome change to the 39 at home. We had six hours to kill before our connecting flight to Nassau and I didn't see any point in wasting it by sitting in the airport. Our bags were checked through to Nassau so, at eleven o'clock, we cleared US immigration and with four hours available we left the airport and went to the taxi rank. I decided to take a chance and explained our situation to the driver of the first cab in line; I wanted a quick tour of Miami, lunch in a traditional American diner, and delivering back to the airport for three o'clock. It was a quiet day and the driver said it would be $200 dollars, I don't know if it was a bargain or not, but I didn't haggle.

We got lucky, the driver was quite a character and looked much younger than his claimed sixty-seven. He showed us a picture of his wife, a Thai girl who he proudly declared to be twenty-seven. He took us to a small diner on the edge of the city and I asked him to join us rather than cooling his heels in his cab. I think this offer made it for us. He spent the meal looking at Sarah's chest. We ate beefburgers and fries with coffee and coke; the burgers were a revelation, home prepared from ground beef. With lunch over, he took us to the beach and showed us a few of the sights. Just before setting off back, he asked if we wanted a quick tour of the 'wrong' part of town on the way. It was an eye-opener, nothing like the tourist guide books view of Miami. He wouldn't stop the cab or even let us open the windows.

We got back to the airport at ten to three. I tipped him $50 in addition to his $200; he had been good company and done exactly what we wanted.

Our flight to Nassau arrived at seven in the evening, local time. After clearing customs and collecting our bags we went to look for Norman and Cora. We didn't have far to look, they were waiting at the gate. I recognised them immediately from the pictures Sarah had showed me. Sarah went running to her mum, they were both so excited. Norman was more reserved and came up to me to shake my hand. Then Cora joined us and gave me a big welcome kiss and a hug. Norman was a tall man, taller than my five foot eleven, but fairly thin with a mop of grey hair. Cora was smaller, slimmer and, as you would expect, a lot darker than Sarah. Standing next to any other woman but Sarah, you would say she had a very nice pair of tits.

They took us to their car and we loaded our cases. Norman drove and I sat in the front, Sarah and Cora sat in the back. They were chattering away, oblivious to us and everything around them. Norman told me that we would be staying in their private residence which was attached to, but separate from the hotel.

We were welcomed to the hotel by Cora's dad, Benjamin. He was a small man and, for his seventy-two years, very sprightly. After I had been introduced he said, "I hope you two make me a great grandfather before long. Most of my friends at the bowling club have great grand children."

Cora laughed and said, "Come on Dad, they aren't even married yet."

We had arrived during a quiet period at the hotel, it was about half full and most of the guests were long term residents or business people on assignments. Fortunately this gave Norman and Cora plenty of time to spend with us. They showed us the sights during the day and, each evening, we made love under the slowly rotating ceiling fan in our room.

After four days with Sarah's parents, we set off for the beautiful island of St. Lucia. The goodbyes at the airport were quick as we would be returning in a little less than two weeks. The most memorable day of our whole holiday was Friday, our third day on St Lucia.

We were staying in a chalet in Marigot Bay. Earlier that day we had been for a cruise around the coast on a pleasure boat with six other couples. In the evening we were sitting outside the chalet watching the lights over the bay when Sarah went inside, I assumed to use the loo. When she came out she was naked, that didn't surprise me as we were not overlooked. She stood in front of me, gave me a sexy grin, then turned around and bent over, presenting me with a view of her arse and pussy.

Needless to say, I couldn't resist licking her pussy and as soon as I jabbed my tongue into her opening I felt something there. I didn't think she was due on the rag and pulled back. "No, carry on," said Sarah, wriggling her arse in my face. "And no hands!" She opened her legs a bit wider to give me better access. Eventually I sucked a small plastic tube, something like a small cigar container, out of her pussy. I looked at it for a second then opened it. Inside was a small piece of paper, hand written with a fine black pen:

Dearest Robert

I, Sarah Connor, love Robert Jackson with all my heart. I want to spend the rest of my life with you as your wife. It is the 29th February, the one day when, traditionally, I may ask you to marry me.

So, Robert, please make me the happiest girl in the world and marry me.

Your true love,

Sarah Connor

Sarah was bent right over, looking back at me from between her legs. I pulled her down into my lap, kissed her, and said, "Yes, I will."

After squeezing the breath out of me for a minute or so, she laid her head on my shoulder and said, "I know we haven't discussed marriage but I decided to use my right to ask you today. In spite of our rocky start, I know we are meant for each other and I'm ready to make that final commitment."

We sat there and chatted for a while. I asked if Norman and Cora would be able to come to the UK for the wedding. Alternatively we could marry in the Bahamas, or go abroad somewhere else. In the end we decided not to make plans until we returned to Nassau and spoke to Norman and Cora.

"What are we going to do about an engagement ring?" Sarah asked. "Normally the man gives the ring with his proposal but I proposed to you."

"We'll choose a ring together."

From St Lucia we went on to Barbados and then, all too quickly, we were back on Nassau and in the hotel with Norman and Cora.

As soon as Sarah saw her mum she told her about the up-coming wedding. Cora was over the moon, and came up to me to give me a big kiss and a hug. She then turned to Sarah and said "Girl, I am glad you asked him, he's a keeper, and you owe Cath big time for doing my job and making sure you two got together and stayed together." Sarah was wearing her 'What me!' expression and Cora carried on, "Oh yes, I know you were Miss Bad Attitude 2007 when Cath first tried to get you two together. Just because I'm 4000 miles away doesn't mean I don't speak to Cath. You forget she lived with us for five years in Leeds." I just smiled, Sarah gave me the 'Don't say a word' look.

After the excitement died down, we talked about possible wedding plans. Norman and Cora wouldn't leave the Hotel during their busy season, from May to November with a little 'blip' over Christmas and New Year. I rang my brother, Sarah rang Cath, and, with everyone saying April would be a good time, we decided that we were going for the 'quicky' option. I asked Sarah what she thought about the Devonshire Arms Hotel for the venue and she agreed. It was local and had a very good reputation (with prices to match, but I didn't intend getting married again) so, after one more phone call, the date was set; Friday the eighteenth of April. We were lucky, the Devonshire had a cancellation. That gave us less than 6 weeks to organise things. Norman and Cora would arrive on the fourteenth and would stay with us for the week, that would get them back during the last week of April. We were upset that Benjamin couldn't come as well but someone had to keep the hotel running. I promised to send back a DVD of the wedding with Norman and Cora.

"She's still my little girl," said Cora when she caught me on my own. I smirked but refrained from saying Sarah wasn't so little anymore. "You know what I mean," she said, "and if you ever upset her like Daniel did I will cut your dick off. Running away won't help, I will find you!" She was smiling while she said it, but there was an edge that made me think she would probably do it.

"Don't worry, Cora. Sarah is everything I ever wanted in a woman."

"Yes I know," she said, the edge vanishing instantly. "That's why I reminded her that a leap-year-day only happens once in every four years before you left for St Lucia."

The flight home on the fourteenth was uneventful and we arrived to one of those early spring, cold snaps; snow and gales. What a change from seventy-five degrees in the Bahamas!

With only four weeks to the wedding, Sarah and Cath set about making plans and organising; I, like most grooms, had little to do with it. Cath expected Sarah to spend her last night as a single woman at their house. Sarah wouldn't hear of it and insisted that we would break the tradition of not sleeping together on the night before. Sarah explained, "We fell in love and made love while working on the renovations. I've put a lot of work into our home and I've become very attached to it. I don't see why we should spend even one night apart if we don't have to. I want this place to be a part of our preparations and there's no reason why we both can't get ready right here." She paused for a second then added, "But I would like my dress to be a surprise so perhaps we can get ready in different rooms and leave separately."

Both Derek and Cath tried to talk us out of it but I agreed with Sarah and, with both of us digging our heels in, they didn't stand a chance. Cath threw up her arms and said, "The pair of you are stubborn but I'll tell you this; when you both pull in the same direction you are unstoppable." A smile broke out as she continued in a lighter tone, "It's your day and we all want you to enjoy it. Who am I to try to make you do something you're not comfortable with. You two are scary when you join forces and support each other like this ... What the hell have I created!"

"We're having a traditional ceremony," I said with a wry smile, "and if it makes you feel better, I'll get ready in the caravan and leave first." Sarah was happy with this but wanted me to be videoed 'leaving through the front door'.

Derek said he would arrange our transport. He was a member of the classic car club in Skipton, and ran a Jaguar Mark 2 as a hobby. I had already asked him to take me in the Jag, as it was immaculate, and a favourite car of mine. He arranged for a friend to take Sarah in a Rover like Mrs Thatcher used as a 'formal' car, but it was blue, not black

The Bradford project was now getting to a critical point and I couldn't take much more time off, so Sarah agreed that we would both just take the Thursday and Friday off. We would go away Friday night, but would be back home by Saturday evening.

We chose a diamond engagement ring and eighteen carat gold matching wedding rings

All too quickly the wedding approached, it was good to see Norman and Cora again, and they helped with a lot of the last minute fetching and running round. Norman had hired a car in Skipton as I had arranged for Ivan Patel (yes Ivan!), the driver that took us to the airport, to meet them as he knew where we lived. I didn't think the Manchester traffic followed by single track roads in Upper Wharfedale would be welcome after the long flight...

The day dawned bright and clear, but very cold for the time of year. We woke up early, both excited and a bit nervous. Sarah didn't want my come running down her legs as she walked down the aisle so we relieved our nerves with a sixty-nine. We had just finished when Cora brought us breakfast in bed. Sarah picked at hers, the nerves had affected her appetite, but I ate all mine, and finished off the bits she left. I knew my stomach would be growling during the ceremony if I didn't have a good breakfast. After breakfast, we took a leisurely shower together with lots of kissing and cuddling but no actual sex. Both of us wore jogging pants and a sweatshirt to go downstairs to greet my family who had just arrived from Wiltshire while we were showering. Not long after, Derek and Norman accompanied me to the caravan where I got dressed in my wedding suit. As I was going out with them, Cath and Cora were taking Sarah up to our room to help her get ready and change into her wedding dress.

I didn't see her again until she appeared in the doorway on Norman's arm as he escorted her to the registrar's desk where we would exchange our vows in front of our family and friends. Sarah looked absolutely stunning. The dress, which was pale cream and actually very simple, accentuated her figure, and showed just enough cleavage to tempt with out being tacky.

As expected, the speeches afterwards contained embarrassing snippets about our getting together, no doubt supplied by Cath. The best man's speech was the worst (or best, depending on your view). Derek described, in toe-curling detail, the 'on-off' nature of our relationship during the first month.

The meal was excellent, and everyone was getting merry but Sarah and I had already decided to stay tea-total. I was driving us to our honeymoon night and Sarah didn't want a hangover the next morning. We each had one toast of Champagne before our first dance. Just before going onto the floor, Sarah disappeared to the loo. As she took hold of me for the dance she managed to get her fingers near my nose and I caught her womanly scent on her fingers. She whispered in my ear, "Smell that? I'm horny, really horny and ready for a shag." She then rubbed her body against my hardening dick and made it even harder. I think other people saw that she was being suggestive because a few eyes popped out of their sockets around the room.

The decision to leave after one dance had been made when Sarah first laid the wedding plans. From the looks we got as we walked out I guessed many people thought we were eager to get to bed. We had booked a night at the Hob Green Hotel near Harrogate, just thirty miles away. No one else, not even our parents, knew where we were staying. Derek and Cath then pulled a real surprise on us when he said, "The transport to your car is waiting outside." We had expected to walk to the car park after we had changed but right outside the door was the old Nissan with the big trailer. It had been decked out like a carnival float with two chairs on it. Getting everyone's attention, Derek announced, "This heap of scrap iron was the basis of their first date so it's appropriate that it starts them on the road to married life." Derek helped us on and we sat there as he drove it very slowly to the car park. Everyone clapped and shouted.

We were knackered when got to the Hob Green. I would like to say we had a night of mind blowing sex, but the reality was we had a frantic five-minute fuck and fell asleep in each others arms.

After a very early breakfast in bed the next morning, and feeling much refreshed, we had the sex we had promised ourselves for the night before. I went 'round the world' with Sarah. We were in the honeymoon suite so no doubt they were used to dealing with messy sheets and the smell of sex in the room. We didn't disappoint. We spent the rest of the morning in Harrogate, had lunch at Betty's tea shop, then made our way back to Arncliffe, stopping off at Fountains Abbey on the way. It was years since either of us had been there but, in that time, commercialism had spoilt it; we only stayed half an hour. As we were leaving I remembered a secret spot from my childhood, Eavestone Lake. It's a fifteen minute walk from the nearest road, which itself is a dead end access road to some farms and houses. It's a hidden gem not far from Fountains Abbey. I took Sarah there in the late afternoon sun and was delighted to find it was still a magical spot, unchanged in thirty-five years, with no roads or other people in sight. We sat by the lake and kissed and cuddled while looking at the scenery.

It was getting dark when we got back to the car but we made another stop in Pateley Bridge for tea. We had fish and chips and ate them out of the paper while sitting on a bench amidst a few other families who had been out for the day.

It was a little after nine o'clock when we arrived back in Arncliffe.

Norman, Cora and my dad were sleeping in the house in the two spare rooms, Mike, Ruth and the kids were using the caravan. It was good to see them getting on together. I had been worried how Ruth would take to Cora, I knew she had some fairly extreme views on racial matters, but, whatever she was thinking, she kept it to herself and was being friendly. Mike told me that she had a fit when I first introduced Sarah, but she never said anything to me.

All of us went down to the pub for Sunday lunch where we were joined by Derek and Cath. My family would be leaving that afternoon and Norman and Cora would be going early the following morning. I tended to forget that Norman was also Cath's dad, and that they hadn't seen each other for six years either.

We said our goodbyes to my dad, Mike and his family and, at about four o'clock, we finally sat down with Norman & Cora. We talked until late and everyone was sorry that they were leaving so soon. I resolved to visit them every year, even if it meant going economy and not 'pushing the boat out'. I know Sarah missed them, her mum in particular. I suspected that Cath, being twelve years older than Sarah, had taken on the role of 'mum', at least up to a point.

I asked Sarah about Elaine, Cath's mum, after we had gone to bed. Apparently, Elaine had always been fairly religious and believed sex was for procreation only. Soon after Cath was born she joined some weird fundamentalist church and refused to have sex with Norman at all unless they were trying for another child. Norman was unhappy and didn't want another child with Elaine, I think he knew they would divorce eventually. He tolerated it for about a year but then got caught with a girl from work. That led to a nasty, messy divorce and everyone blaming him. Sarah and Cath agreed that she was being unreasonable and had effectively pushed him into the arms of the other girl. I had noticed that Cath never talked about or appeared to have any contact with her own mum and seemed to treat Cora like her mum, even although there was only eight years between them.

"Cath came to live with us when she was sixteen," said Sarah, "Elaine was trying stop her from having any fun. Then, one day they had a big row and she ran away, apparently she just turned up on our doorstep but I was too young to remember. I kept asking Dad about Elaine and he finally told me the tale just before they left for the Bahamas, six years ago."

"Just think though," I said thoughtfully, "if Elaine had been a good wife, we wouldn't be together now." Sarah gave me an odd look and I explained, "If he'd been happy with Elaine, your Dad wouldn't have met Cora and you wouldn't be here." Sarah laughed then we cuddled up and went to sleep.

We said a tearful goodbye to Norman and Cora the next morning before they got into Ivan Patel's taxi to take them back to the airport; I had agreed to return their rental car. We didn't know it at the time but it would be the last time we would see Norman.

Having already spent nine months living together, we settled into married life instantly. We were very happy, and everyone said we made a 'wonderful couple'.

3rd August 2008 — about 2am

I was awoken from a deep sleep by the insistent ringing of the phone. Sarah rolled over but didn't wake up. After fifteen years of being called out to plant failures at all times of the night I was quite used to it. I could go from sleep to reasonably intelligent in about three seconds.

It was Cora. "Norman has collapsed, he's dead!" Her voice sounded clear but shaky.

What can you say - not much. "I'm sorry," I said softly, "we'll come out straight away."

"Can you let Cath know," she replied, now sniffling. "Tell her I'll ring her later."

"Of course I will." I did a quick calculation, worked out it was about nine at night in Nassau and asked, "Do you want to talk to Sarah?"

"Yes please."

I woke Sarah gently, knowing the news would devastate her. She was still groggy as she took the phone from me. As soon as Cora uttered the words, Sarah said, "OK," but I could tell she was struggling to keep calm.

I took the phone from her unresisting hand and said, "We'll ring you later to let you know when we'll get there." I could hear someone calling to Cora and she hung up.

Sarah burst into tears as soon as I put the phone down. I held her as she sobbed, "My Dad! I don't believe it!"

It's no good saying it will be alright because it wont be. I did my best to console her by saying, "I know, but remember I will always be there for you., I'll always stand by you."

"Make love to me," she said softly, surprising me. "It'll take my mind off things. There's nothing I can do. I feel so powerless."

I wasn't sure about it but she rubbed her body against me and my dick started to respond. It was gentle and tender; no earth-shattering orgasms, just a tender, loving release. Afterwards, I held her tight. I don't know if it helped, but it was what she wanted so I suppose it did.

I rang Cath. She was upset as well, and she said they would be over once the kids were up. I knew none of us would get any more sleep. Getting out to Nassau was important so I got up and went onto the internet to see what flights were available. I found a flight via Newark which left Heathrow the same afternoon. It wasn't the easiest route, and it cost an arm and a leg, even for economy, but it was the only flight I could find at short notice.

"When do we need to leave?" Sarah asked after I'd told her.

"We need to get the train down, it leaves Skipton at about ten o'clock." She started packing, it gave her something to do. I sent e-mails to cancel a couple of meetings saying I thought we might be away a week.

We were ready to go when Cath and Derek arrived at about seven. Derek said he would take us to the station. Cath and Sarah talked, and Sarah said she would ring once we arrived.

The journey out was a nightmare. The train was crowded, the flight to Newark was full and the economy class seats were cramped. Sarah tried to bear up, and eventually did manage to get some sleep on the flight to Newark. We then had a long wait before another five hour flight to Nassau. We finally arrived at midnight local time, we had been travelling for 20 hours. Benjamin met us at the airport. He looked worn and tired. Unlike the last time we saw him, his age was showing. "Thanks for coming," he said quietly. "Cora is beside herself with grief. At least with you here she will have something to think about. I'm really sorry I couldn't be there for your wedding. Thanks for the DVD, it's great."

As soon as we reached the hotel Sarah and Cora sat down and hugged and cried. We both needed to sleep and even Cora realised we were on autopilot. After an hour or so Benjamin showed us to the same room we used when we visited earlier in the year. It was hot now, too hot even, and we both lay on the bed naked. We fell into a fitful sleep straight away.

The first thing Sarah said to me the next morning was, "I don't think anyone is worrying about Grandpa. He's seventy-two and working as hard as you or I would." This surprised me, usually Sarah was a dead-head when she first woke, she must have been worrying about it for hours.

"OK I'll help him," I said, rubbing the sleep from my eyes. "I know nothing about hotel work but he can show me. I might not know what to do but it's always easier if there are two of you. I'll find him and ask him." I got up, got washed and dressed, and found him in the hotel kitchen, organising breakfast.

"Do you want something to eat?" he asked when I walked in.

"Yes," I replied, "but I'm here to offer you some help as well." He protested, saying it wasn't right for a visitor to help but I stuck at it. "I know nothing about hotel work but I want to help. You can treat me as your apprentice or gopher for the next few days."

"What's a gopher?"

"Go for this, go for that," I replied and he laughed.

That broke the ice. He showed me where the reservations book was kept and how to process credit cards then left me on the front desk, saying, "The day receptionist will take over at nine." I worked with Benjamin all day and I think I was a help. I went into town and collected the vegetables and the laundry. I got lost and it took me twice as long as it would have taken him, but it was one less job for him to do. During the day we chatted and discovered a mutual love of cricket, in his younger days he had played for the island team.

Later, when I finally caught up with Sarah and Cora, they asked me how it had gone and I said, "Slowly, but I think I've been of some help."

The funeral took place two days later. It was a much less stuffy affair than it would have been in the UK, there were hundreds of faces there, Norman knew a lot of people on the island.

The night after the funeral Sarah stayed up late, talking to her mum. When she finally came to bed she started sucking me. There was a bit of the old Sarah sparkle back and we had our first really energetic sex session since Sarah had found out about her Dad. She waited until after we'd finished to drop her bombshell. "I want to stop taking my birth control pills. I want us to start a family. Dad's death brought home to me how we never know what's around the corner. We said we would like to start a family but didn't say when. Well, I want to start right now!"

There was no answer to this other than the one Sarah wanted to hear. "OK," I said. "The trying is always fun with you."

"While we are trying," said Sarah, laughing, "first come of the day is always in my pussy, OK? You can still use my arse and mouth, I'd be gutted if you didn't, but I want the first one up my pussy."

"For you, dear," I replied, smiling, "anything, anything at all."

The final few days were a whirlwind. I helped Benjamin every day, and Sarah and Cora spent much of the time together. Then it was time to leave. Cora and Benjamin took us to the airport, and Cora and Sarah both cried. "Robert," said Benjamin, "thanks for your help over the past week and please, come back soon."

"I am sorry for not spending more time with you," I said to Cora, "but I know Benjamin was glad of my help and I didn't want to let him down."

"I know, and I think you've made a real difference," she replied. "I'm very grateful for your help. Sometimes, good deeds are more use than kind words."

The journey back was just as wearing as the journey out and we arrived home late on the Wednesday. We got back into the swing of things quickly; Sarah at her work and me on my Bradford project, as well as the other bits and pieces. We got an internet phone so she was able to speak to her mum most days without worrying about the cost. Sarah stopped taking the pill and we waited for the arrival or not of her 'red devil' as we now called it. Sarah got extra horny during her period.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.