Princess Nora
Chapter 9: Marriage & Future

Copyright© 2009 by ShannonQ

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9: Marriage & Future - Everyone is frightened of the King. Everyone except his equally head strong daughter, Nora. He tries all of the Princes in the lands but she rejects them. She is in love with a commoner. Soon war comes to their land which brings a crisis to the land.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical   First   Safe Sex  

The men were weak kneed and the women were envious when they saw Nora in her bridal gown. Gorman's armor was polished and looked as bright as the sun as the Queen and Prince stood before Father Michael to read the words from the Scriptures. It was the first time in her life that Nora felt too petrified to say her vows. Sensing this, Father Michael urged her to nod her head when it was her time to speak. The usually shy Gorman was able to be heard through the entire throne room. His voice carried all the way out to the court yard where the people of Morathia gathered.

This was a holiday for everyone. After the vows were given, there would be a great celebration through out the tiny kingdom. The wine would flow, food distributed to everyone in plenty, music from King Felix's musicians planned to play past midnight, and games for the men with wooden swords and staffs. The tiny kingdom was going to have the greatest party in its history.

The couple sat on their thrones enjoying all that went on beforehand. Every now and then the people shouted for the Queen and Prince to kiss. Both gave each other a light peck on the lips bringing loud applause from all around.

Diane wasn't there. She had married Sir John six weeks ago and was sick to her stomach. So all of her duties were taken over by Princess Julie Anne from Baytar. In the short time they knew each other, Nora and Julie had become good friends.

Nora had a maiden give Gorman dance lessons so he wouldn't trip all over himself in the one dance they would do before retiring. Nora was pleased that he passed the test.


Once in their chambers, Julie helped Nora out of her gown and into sheer silky sleeping clothes. Gorman was not permitted in the room until she was settled under the fur blankets. In the meantime Gorman peeled his armor off and covered himself with a heavy robe.

"You may go in now," Julie came out of the room. "Enjoy the night."

"It never gets dark during this time of the year," he stuttered. Now it was his turn to be nervous.

"Trust me, you'll have never have more fun than when you two are making love," she giggled.

He closed the door behind him and saw his new wife in the bed with her long raven hair shining in the sunlight and splayed covering the pillows.

"I want to see you," she said as he slowly made his way to the bed.

"I want to see you, too," Gorman countered.

"We'll have years and years to see each other but I've never seen a nude man in my life. In here I am your woman, not a queen. This one time show me yourself with nothing on."

Gorman unbelted his robe and shrugged his shoulders. The robe slid to the floor. Nora's eyes widened as she saw him. His tool was long and hard. Well, not that long, but thick. "Is that what you are going to give me babies with?"

"I hope to," Gorman grinned.

She reached out and touched it. It was hard yet velvety to the feel at the same time. She threw back the covers to allow him in. Gorman was told of Nora's virginity as he listened to her mother instruct him on doing it gently at the first time.

Nora lay back. They kissed each other. She felt him gulp as their tongues met in his mouth. It wasn't long before the two couldn't wait. In the background there was music, laughing, and boasting who was the best with his lance.

She felt his manhood slowly enter her. He filled her. Nora thrust her hips forward and felt the sting. She had her own agenda. The first time went by quickly when she closed her eyes as the pleasant sensation of his hot seed spilled into her. She gasped.

"I want more!" Nora moaned.

"This was my first time," Gorman said.

"And mine too," Nora was a bit disappointed.

"In just a bit," Gorman promised.

The second time was much better. She had to urge him to go faster and she had her first or many orgasms in her future.


Two years later the Queen gave birth to a boy. "Is he strong?" she asked Father Michael.

"As strong a baby as I ever seen."

"Circumcise him," she commanded then turned her back to him to catch up on the sleep. Gorman had left the room to celebrate with his friends in arms that he was a father of a future King of Morathia.

Nora named her son Edward after her brother who had died when she was three. She hardly recalled the death with the exception of how much her mother Debra cried for a very long time. After Nora, William and Debra tried but could have any more children. Once Nora reached twelve, he looked about neighboring kingdom's for a young man to take Edward's place on the throne.

Although she was beautiful and could be quite charming, Nora drove them away one by one because she was so strong headed. Only Gorman held her heart. Now that they were married, happily, Nora relinquished much of the power due to his military knowledge to her husband. Nora took care of taxes, the spending of the revenue, health of the people for sending a young physician to look after her subjects. Nora was a great queen because she found capable persons to look after other affairs of State. Diane was given the privilege of celebrating holidays.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.