Princess Nora - Cover

Princess Nora

Copyright© 2009 by ShannonQ

Chapter 6: Attack

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6: Attack - Everyone is frightened of the King. Everyone except his equally head strong daughter, Nora. He tries all of the Princes in the lands but she rejects them. She is in love with a commoner. Soon war comes to their land which brings a crisis to the land.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical   First   Safe Sex  

"I bestow upon you, the title of Duke," William touched Sir Gorman's head three times. "Arise Duke Gorman. You understand your lands will remain in the hand of the Kingdom?"

"I do Your Majesty," Gorman bowed. "I have no desire for lands. My only pledge is to serve My King and Morathia."

William nodded while Princess Nora gave a wide smile. It took her three months of arguing, begging, pleading, and praying for Duke Gorman, her love, to receive this title. The handsome Duke stole a glimpse of Nora. He desired to race up to her with a loving embrace and a kiss on her sweet lips. Queen Debra was the only one to notice this. She first looked at Gorman then her daughter. She knew the look of love between a man and a woman when she saw it. She kept her peace. 'Let God have His way in this matter, ' she thought.


A soldier raced into the castle grounds and immediately approached Duke Gorman. "Menon's men are making quick progress clearing the pass. He's past the window of our observation tunnel."

"Don't report this to me, the King should be told right at this minute, follow me." They ran up the stone stairs into the throne room and requested an immediate audience with King William. In less than a minute, the King appeared. The soldier repeated the message he gave to Duke Gorman.

"Now?" William looked surprised. "Why it's fall. Winter is coming. Gorman, did you know of this?"

"Only when this man reported it to me, Your Majesty," Gorman replied.

"Then Menon is an idiot!" William growled. "I thought he would at least wait until spring to attack us."

"Your Majesty, there are two more pile of stones up there. I suggest we let his men through and when the supply wagons come through the pass release what's up there we can dump upon them. That cuts off the supplies and trap him. All the crops are harvested, we can burn the serfs hearths down so Menon won't have food or shelter. If we have a winter like last year, the elements will destroy him."

William thought it over for a moment, "That's sound strategy, Duke. Carry it out immediately."

"Yes, Your Majesty," Gorman and the soldier bowed to him then took their leave.

"Ride out and recall your men. They are more valuable to us behind these walls. I'll take care of the rest," Gorman ordered.

"Yes, Duke," the man saluted putting his fist to his heart.

King William knew his army of almost a thousand men were far short of the estimated three thousand men of Menon of Tordar. However he had this sturdy castle where he would be attacked on three sides instead of four since the east end was right on the edge of the Irish Sea. Instead of once a day, William joined the Queen and Princess twice a day for prayers with Father Michael. They petitioned the Lord Jesus Christ to protect them from this army of looters and bandits.

All the assets of war they had were inside the castle. Serfs spent hours honing up on their archery skills. Soldiers joined in and at midday they practiced their sword fighting skills with wooden staffs. Knights rehearsed their raids from the castle draw- bridge or coming out of the forest several hundred yards from the castle to hit and run the enemy. All hearths were burned. Men built small shelters behind the walls for their families and children. Older people kept filling the water vessels and digging large holes in the ground to bury their waste. Many families lived in the small shelters together since space was at a premium. Even some of the lesser soldiers, captains, and knights lived in some of the huts as well. Each one in charge of everyone and everything to make sure everyone was well and taken care of.

William was satisfied how Nora had organized the large castle hard. Especially when she found a way to build shelters for the domestic animals. Only the stubborn swine caused any problems. For that she made each sow or hog have their own small But private pen. As far as she was concerned, Morathia was ready for war. Nora's only concern was if Gorman and the others could make it to the pass and back without injury or illness.


Duke Gorman rode with four strong men through the forest toward the pass. Their plan was to dump the two remaining piles of rocks onto the supply wagons. There was a chill in the air as Menon and his army poured from the pass into the valley that was now vacant of any life at all. The hearths were smoldering. Not a sign of humans or beasts as the King's men fanned out to the sea. Menon wasn't surprised when he overlooked the entire valley. True he wanted to be here months ago when there was still crops to live off but he had more than enough on his supply wagons to sustain his army, and if he needed more, he could send for as much as he needed now that the pass was cleared.

Gorman sat patiently with his men awaiting the train of wagons to begin their trek through the narrow gorge. He observed Menon's horsemen and foot soldiers with high morale joking and laughing knowing their King was going to lead them to victory and treasures beyond imagination.

Two days later when the wagons started through the nearest pile was dumped to block the entrance into Morathia. Then the second was done in the same manner to destroy the first of what seemed to be hundreds of horse drawn wagons. About a dozen or so were demolished blocking the rest from continuing. Menon watched with horror as the rocks cascaded down the walls. Some of the walls itself were broken adding to the setback.

Gorman and his small band returned to the castle through the heavily forested area with no other problems. They were cold and hungry upon arrival but heroes nonetheless.


Like it or not, Menon was totally committed to the destruction of Morathia. His supplies, siege engines, extra arrows, swords, and other weapons were sealed off from him. Still he decided to attack. The only source was the drawbridge that was raised to prevent passage over the moat. He sent hundreds of flaming arrows to burn it, but each time Morathians poured water to extinguish the fire. This was done so many times that finally the drawbridge wouldn't catch fire due to it being water logged.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.