Princess Nora - Cover

Princess Nora

Copyright© 2009 by ShannonQ

Chapter 5: WAR

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5: WAR - Everyone is frightened of the King. Everyone except his equally head strong daughter, Nora. He tries all of the Princes in the lands but she rejects them. She is in love with a commoner. Soon war comes to their land which brings a crisis to the land.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical   First   Safe Sex  

King Menon took a year in planning to attack Morathia. His initial design was to invade Baytar, subdue them then bring his army of 2500 men down to Morathia from the south through the dense forest that Princess Nora traveled for the peace treaty with King Felix. It offered stealth and less chance of discovery until it was too late. Baytar would certainly send a messenger to King William and that would give him for time to prepare for his invasion of Morathia. He thought it over declining that scheme due to too many risks. The castle at Morathia had a larger, sturdier fortress, the moat about it was much wider and deeper which would risk more casualties, and if William had enough oil; he could light a fire surrounding the stone walls. This Menon decided to take Morathia first.

What if Baytar put up too much of a stiff struggle? Word certainly would leak out preparing Morathia to be put on the alert earlier than he desired. King Menon had as many as both small kingdoms combined thus he decided to stick to his original blueprint. Send men through the pass to clear it and attack as they'd pour into the valley. He committed himself for a late summer incursion.

Though he would bring an ample amount of wagons of supplies, Menon knew his men could live off the land just as the crops were about to be harvested. He believed that Morathia couldn't muster up a strong defense so he took his time waiting for the opportune moment to attack. Who in their right mind would fight in this climate so late in the year if he wasn't so sure of success? He thought that William would believe he'd have more time to prepare his defense.

Menon never heard of Gorman thus he didn't think that King William had any good war captains to direct William's troops. With the exception of a moment here or a moment there secretly spending a little time with Nora with kisses and embraces. She would take his hand to her breast and ordered to knead it. She even rubbed his manhood feeling one for the very first time. The pulse it gave off made her want to do it longer but they were treading in forbidden territory. Those interludes were brief but exciting for both. The rest of his time Gorman spent with his men.


Princess Nora met Gorman as often as they could without arousing suspicion from anyone. A minute here, two minutes there. A brief kiss and a squeeze of the hand when each knew they were not being watched. They professed their love for one another through whispers and loving looks.

"Father," Nora inquired one day when he was alone. "What did Gorman's father do to your father."

"He betrayed the King's trust and laws. He gathered an army of his men and vagabonds with promises of riches. He attacked the castle but we received word of his treachery beforehand and my father quite handily destroyed his miserable rabble. Those who were not slain on the field of battle where thrown off the cliffs into the seas below and dashed against the rocks. Then Duke Barthow was beheaded. His wife drank a poison and died. She was not going to be punished except for her becoming a commoner." William had gained most of his strength back and there was even color his face again.

"And Gorman's life was spared?"

"Yes, he was. Being only seven or eight months old, he couldn't be faulted for any betrayal to the kingdom. Why do you ask?"

"I was just wondering. I was out riding with Ian, John, Thomas and Gorman. A thought came to me that you knighted the son of a traitor, that's all."

"Sir Gorman is the best soldier in my army. He pledged his loyalty to me and the throne. He wields a sword better than any man I've ever seen and his archery is excellent as well."

"That's all I wanted to know," she said, getting up and giving the King a light peck on the cheek. 'For now anyway', she thought, taking her leave. Her foot was in the door and she'd be talking to her father later when the next opportunity arose.


A serf named Mordecai was weeding his plot of land not too far from the pass when he heard a horse's cry in the juncture. He dropped his tool to the ground and made for the entrance. Five minutes later he looked in and could hear voices and shouts. He crept in as far as he could go without endangering himself. Around a curve, he observed large contingent of men with carts backed up tossing the strewn rocks into the cart to haul away back into Tordar. He hurried back to his hearth, got on his Very old plow horse and rode quickly to the castle. It took him three days to get there because the nag couldn't go any faster.

King William rewarded the serf with much younger horse and called in his captains. One of them was Gorman. He swore them to secrecy and told him that Menon was preparing to invade their land at the end of the summer. Nora was there to take it all in but kept quiet as the men planned their strategy. She was very astute and understood everything that was being discussed. After getting all the ideas from his captains, he issued orders. First, send all the non fighting men and women into the forests to gather all the dead wood on the ground or still on the branches of trees dried up to bring into the castle so the people could stay warmer when the siege took place. Second, he ordered Gorman to choose ten good men to ride to the pass to see how much progress Menon was making. Third, if possible, get as many crops in plus all the animals for food. Fourth, dam up all the water in the moat from spilling into the sea. Divert all water into the castle to fill every vessel no matter how small or large. Fifth, all serfs must take two hours off from their chores to practice with a bow. He ordered many of the women to make arrows for the quivers of the archers. Sixth, gather up all rocks laying on the ground into the castle to thrown onto the men of Tordar when they tried to scale the castle walls.

Morath had built this castle well with thick walls of stone so siege engines such as catapults wouldn't be effective tossing their own boulders and fiery packages crashing harmlessly into the wall. Guards were trained to put out fires without wasting water, take care of fallen comrades, plus still fight defend the post they were given to hold.


Sir Gorman drove his men and steeds thirty miles a day stopping at sundown, each eating food the kitchen people had given to them then dropping wearily onto the ground with a blanket into a sound sleep. Princess Nora gave him a scarf of silk with her scent she wore. He wore it bunched against his heart. He planned on treasuring it for the rest of his life. He dreamed that night of the dark haired girl that had won his love. They were running through a meadow on a warm sunny day holding hands and laughing with happiness, each pledging their love for one another. He usually awoke when he was untying a silk ribbon to her garment.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.