Princess Nora
Chapter 4: Reconnaissance

Copyright© 2009 by ShannonQ

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4: Reconnaissance - Everyone is frightened of the King. Everyone except his equally head strong daughter, Nora. He tries all of the Princes in the lands but she rejects them. She is in love with a commoner. Soon war comes to their land which brings a crisis to the land.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical   First   Safe Sex  

On April 30th Nora turned fifteen. She was considered a fully grown woman now and her father the King still held some hope for her to marry Prince Felix. He also came to the conclusion that his daughter was the second most valuable person in his small Kingdom. Queen Debra was a dutiful wife but he found that Nora was very intelligent, stubborn like himself, and had that crafty way about her. She had the know how to wear him down when they came to a disagreement. She was firm and never gave an inch unless it was to her advantage.

Thus he allowed her to make the three day journey to the end of the Kingdom to view that pass that was strewn with rocks. Unless King Menon attacked Baytar and overthrew King Felix, his only other means of entering Morathia was through that narrow entrance. To the north were the mountains and to the east was the Irish Sea. If Menon planned any invasion of this peaceful land, it had to be through that narrow slit. It was impossible for many supply wagons or siege machines to be carried via that entrance.

When Morath invaded this land, he had men on horseback and didn't worry about wagons or supplies. His band of outlaws walked the treacherous two mile path on foot leading their horses. When he emerged into Vandah, he found the entire plain unguarded. The conquest of this land took practically no effort at all since the people were not trained in any type of warfare. Pitchforks and staffs couldn't compare to swords and spears with some semblance of fighting organization.

The weather warmed up in mid May with the serfs plowing the lush soil and sowing the seeds for another bountiful harvest. Being so far north daylight lasted sixteen hours a day during the summer months. By mid September all the crops would be in, taxes of fifty percent to the King of everything grown with the rest being for their survival during the terrible winters.

Princess Nora and sixty knights along with Sir Gorman set out for the pass which practically was at the furthest northern part of Morathia. A few miles further were the mountains which abruptly sprouted up from the valley into the sky. Some remained snow were on their peaks the year around.

Diane couldn't make the journey due to fever accompanied by cramps and vomiting. So Sharon was chosen to take her place. The woman was twice Nora's age and a real shrew. She kept her eye on the Princess almost every second of the trip. Being surrounded by so many knights and soldiers, she didn't want to be responsible for Nora's reputation being besmirched and face the wrath of the King because of her lack of responsibility.

Nora rode with Sir Ian, Sir Thomas, Sir John and her secret love, Sir Gorman. She felt in a good mood and laughed at their humor whether it was funny or not.

"Tell me, Sir John, are your disappointed that Lady Diane couldn't make this trip? I've seen you two talking together quite often."

"I cannot deny that the Lady and myself have exchanged pleasantries. She is a fine good looking woman, Princess."

"Well what are you going to do about it? Lady Diane is fifteen and a very pretty damsel. Also she is very sunny in her disposition," Nora teased.

"Princess, I plan to approach the King to talk to him about the Lady Diane."

"Why do have to talk to my Father? Lady Diane is my lady in waiting, not his. You should be asking my permission, not the King's. She is part of the royal household, but she is my servant."

"Then your Highness, do I have your permission to seek her hand?"

"If she feels for you like you have for her, you have my permission."

"Wouldn't that take her out of the royal household?" Sir John inquired.

"You have your military duties during the day and I will need her some of the time but once you are married before God, she will be yours until the next day. We have been friends since I can remember, you will be getting a jewel."

In the background she heard Ian, Thomas and Gorman trying to stifle their amusement in the matter. Sir John would be the first of the four to take a wife not realizing the other three would most likely being doing the same in the next few years.

They made almost fifteen miles on the first day. After setting up the tent for the Princess, each man either set one up for a few knights and soldiers to sleep in while a few decided to take their rest under the stars. The women of the royal kitchen made a delicious stew along with some oven baked bread. Four were chosen to make this trip to feed the Princess, the other women and all of the knights while the men took care of their steeds tethering them so they wouldn't run off in the middle of the night.

Nora sat in a comfortable chair listening to the men sing some hymns and a few bawdy ones that brought laughter to them all.

Daylight after porridge and bread, they broke camp to continue the uphill slope toward their destination. They made better time when the upward plain leveled out and it was estimated that they would camp at the pass on the third night then see the lay of the land around it.

If Nora was tired after three whole days riding side saddle on a horse for up to thirteen hours each day, she didn't show it.


It took twenty men to remove the heavy slab of granite leading to the tunnel cut by William the First's army. The ten years of manpower as many cut with hammers and chisels for nearly a quarter of a mile to where they finally broke through to the other side then carved out two large holes that were used to view into the land of Tordar. Only a few knew of this and the fact the Nora's grandfather had hundreds of small, medium and large rocks on top to topple over onto any enemy. Not even Nora knew of the latter until the King confided in her.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.