Chained in the Basement, Please Help - Cover

Chained in the Basement, Please Help

Copyright© 2009 by Meghan Hill

Chapter 16

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 16 - I was kidnapped. I'm chained in a basement and my kidnapper is gone. Please help find me.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Coercion   Fiction   BDSM   Humiliation   Voyeurism  

Please, let me out of here. I'll do anything. Are you right outside the door, watching me through that camera all this time, reading my posts, laughing at me? You're smart, you fooled me completely. I still don't know you're out there, but I hope you're there. I want you to be there, to be having a wonderful time watching your captive slave do just what you planned her to do. To beat off in sync with me as I lie there earning my computer time.

Sometimes, I can almost feel you looking at me as I masturbate. And I've not covered my body in days. I will not cover it again. It's yours to look at whenever you want. This girl, this Meghan, she is yours. Take her.

Take this slave and beat her, humiliate her, fuck her. Do you want her to enjoy it? She will delight at your touch, and cum screaming on your cock.

Do you want to rape her? Every time will be a rape. Do you want to impregnate her, have her bear your children? Naked, chained, barefoot, and pregnant. One after the other for as long as you want her to have them.

This slave has been bad. This slave has not stuck the virbator up her ass when your voice commanded her to. She has broken her toilet lid. She has not spoken of her master with respect. She has eaten your potato chips. She has covered her body. This slave will put it in her ass tomorrow. Or you can take her virgin ass tonight.

Please, punish this slave for her misbehavior. She is yours.

Punish her hard and long.

Please?

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.