Chained in the Basement, Please Help - Cover

Chained in the Basement, Please Help

Copyright© 2009 by Meghan Hill

Chapter 11

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 11 - I was kidnapped. I'm chained in a basement and my kidnapper is gone. Please help find me.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Coercion   Fiction   BDSM   Humiliation   Voyeurism  

It's Meghan, I'm back. Well, I never went anywhere. What happened is

I had my period. And I really didn't want to do what the damn computer said to do during that, so I couldn't get on here.

In the past three days, I have cut about half way through the link of the chain now, but I've used up the cans, I can't manage to get any more sharp edges to scrape with. So that was a waste of time. Hell, this whole month that I've been down here now has been a waste of time. And these past two weeks have been the biggest waste of all.

I actually miss him. At least he was somebody to talk to. When I find myself thinking that, I hate it.

I wish I could think of something to tell you so someone could find me. I wish that the whole country decided tomorrow is "find Meghan" day, when every person checked the house next door to them to see if I was in its basement. I'm right next door to someone, some family. They're just a couple hundred feet away, living their lives.

Despondently yours,

Meghan

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.