Chained in the Basement, Please Help - Cover

Chained in the Basement, Please Help

Copyright© 2009 by Meghan Hill

Chapter 8

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 8 - I was kidnapped. I'm chained in a basement and my kidnapper is gone. Please help find me.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Coercion   Fiction   BDSM   Humiliation   Voyeurism  

OMG! OMG! OMG! Someone is reading this! And they found a way to talk to me!

Thank you so much, MSboy8 for the little poem you wrote. I almost didn't see it in time, because I had gotten out of the habit of looking at all the new stories every day (been reading about Spearfish Lakes instead... )

I'd almost given up, and you've yanked me right out of being depressed.

I haven't described how I got here before. Mostly because I didn't think it will help anyone find me. But now that I know you're looking for clues, maybe you'll spot something I've missed? So here goes...

Like I mentioned earlier, I live in Evergreen, CO. I'm single and I rent a house there, so I was alone when it happened.

So, it was much like any Friday night. Work ran a bit late, the last kid wasn't picked up until 6:30. Then I went out with some friends, got home around I think 10:30. I'd had one beer, my limit when I'm driving.

I unlocked the front door -- I'm sure it was locked. And opened it, came in and reached for the light switch next to the door, and from behind me, this hood was shoved over my head, smelling of some chemical, and then he grabbed my arms, and forced me down to my knees, and that's all I remember until I woke up in the trunk of a car.

I'm pretty sure it was a trunk anyway. It could have been the back of a

SUV. I was too tied up, and wrapped in some kind of cloth -- I think it was a sleeping bag -- to be able to tell.

It didn't seem to be on an interstate, didn't sound like it was going really fast, and there were a lot of bends left and right. Went on for about half an hour more, I think, but it seemed much longer at the time.

Then the car slowed down, turned right, went up a hill, and it stopped.

He carried me from the car down here, which didn't seem like a very long trip. I never saw the outside of the house or any of it besides this room and the wall accross from the door.

With renewed optimism,

Meghan

PS, MSboy asked about heat. It's some kind of central heating, there's a little air vent in the wall, but I can't get to it. Comes on periodically, more often some days than others. I'm a bit chilly down here, even with my TP gown.

PPS, Argh, I can't send feedback either. It says I need to confirm my email. MSboy, I'll be checking your blog in case you have any more ideas!

PPPS, Out of beans now & almost out of time for today...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.