Chained in the Basement, Please Help - Cover

Chained in the Basement, Please Help

Copyright© 2009 by Meghan Hill

Chapter 7

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 7 - I was kidnapped. I'm chained in a basement and my kidnapper is gone. Please help find me.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Coercion   Fiction   BDSM   Humiliation   Voyeurism  

Well, I'm almost out of beans. I need to figure out how to get the cans open. I've been beating them against the sink, but that hasn't worked.

Let me describe the basement a bit more. I think it really is a basement, there are no windows, and the walls are brick. The ceiling is covered in some kind of soundproofing foam. This part of the basement is about 20 feet wide (I measured it in me-lengths, lying down on the floor) and maybe 30 feet long. I can't get to the far end. There are two lights, which I can't turn off. No power outlets in the walls. The door is some kind of metal.

The floor is a concrete slab.

Here's a full inventory of the food I can reach, in case that somehow helps someone figure out where I am. Maybe those grocery store loyalty cards will save a life?

2 boxes of Vitaspelt organic spelt spaghetti (eaten)

3 small bags of black beans, Kroger store brand (half a bag left)

A box of Anne's maccaronni and cheese. White cheddar. I'm saving this treat for a rainy day.

2 small cans of Campbell's tomato soup.

A bottle of soy sauce.

A can of water chestnuts. No, I'm not making this up.

A large can of Chef Boyardee mini ravioli.

One bar of soap. Does that count as food?

On the other side of the room there is a bag of barbeque potato chips.

It's been mocking me for days now, since I can't reach it. The

Bastard was eating them as he sat in his recliner and I think some are left.

Thinking of chocolate cake and you, whoever you are, Meghan

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.