Chained in the Basement, Please Help - Cover

Chained in the Basement, Please Help

Copyright© 2009 by Meghan Hill

Chapter 6

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 6 - I was kidnapped. I'm chained in a basement and my kidnapper is gone. Please help find me.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Coercion   Fiction   BDSM   Humiliation   Voyeurism  

I'm sorry about yesterday. It's hard to keep myself positive in this situation, and I just lost it, is all. Didn't mean to take it out on you, and I hope you're still reading this, because you're really my only hope.

Anyway, I realized today that I could make a toilet paper dress. I don't know why I didn't think of this before. I've seen crazy stuff on the internet before about whole toilet paper bridal gown competitions. My dress is not that good, because I only have a few rolls of toilet paper, but it's nice to be fully covered. And it was good to have something constructive to do.

Ok, I've been putting off explaining the masturbation thing, because it's embarrassing. The first week I was in here, I never saw my captor. He would talk to me over a speaker from the other room. And he'd remote control the computer to make it play porn videos all the time. Did I mention there's a camera in the part of the room I can't reach? Yeah, just like in the stories on here...

Anyway, after that week, I guess he decided it was safe for him, to let me see him. Then on what I think was day 8, he brought in this vibrator. It has a long cord that plugs into a USB port on the computer. And it can tell if I use it. So I have to masturbate to get time on the computer. And it's making me do it longer every day, just to get the same hour's time.

So, I lie on the bed for a couple hours every day, and use the vibrator while the damn computer plays recording of him telling me what to do.

Generally while chewing on these disgusting dried beans, because they take forever to fill up on. So those are my daily chores.

I've tried to trick the vibrator so I don't have to really use it, but I think it detects my body temperature, and something else, because it can tell if it's on me, and it can tell when it's in me. It does seem that that's about all it can sense. So when the bastard's voice tells me to stick it up my ass, I instead put it in my pussy. Or in my mouth if I get sick of the stimulation.

And then for the highlight of my day, I figure out what to write here, and then spend the rest of the time reading stories about sex. I've found some pretty good love stories on here, actually.

Mom, Dad, Jim, if you read this sometime, I love you. I'm sorry you had to read that bit above.

Love, Meghan

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.