Chained in the Basement, Please Help - Cover

Chained in the Basement, Please Help

Copyright© 2009 by Meghan Hill

Chapter 2

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I was kidnapped. I'm chained in a basement and my kidnapper is gone. Please help find me.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Coercion   Fiction   BDSM   Humiliation   Voyeurism  

This is Meghan again. I only have about an hour every day on the computer.

Let me describe the computer for a minute. It's a screen, mounted in the wall, and there's a keyboard on a shelf under it. The computer is at the far end of this chain that's attached to my foot.

Did I mention this goddamned chain on my foot? I have welts all around my ankle from it, it's been on me for two weeks, and it's hurt ever since the second day. The cuff has a cute little padlock holding it shut, and is just loose enough to turn around, but not to move up or down, or get my fingers under. I've been scratching under it using a corner of a box of spaghetti

Besides hurting, it itches. The cardboard doesn't work very well for scratching with, but it's all I have.

What else? Well, there is a toilet. There's a sink, which, luckily, I can reach. No hot water. Some cabinets, with some food in them. A stove, which

I can't reach. I've been soaking spaghetti in cold water to "cook" it.

Disgusting. Like I mentioned before, here's a bed, with no sheets.

It does have a pillow, and there was a pillowcase. Today I took that and tore out the end of it, and now I have a dress! It covers either my top or my bottom, but not both at the same time. I hope you guys on here appreciate the image.

Yeah, it feels really stupid to be pinning my hopes of being rescued on a bunch of guys who read a website filled with dirty stories. But this damn computer will only let me look at this website, and several porn video sites. Everything else is filtered out. It's like Net Nanny in reverse. So

I really don't have much choice, this is the only place I can post anything, that I can find. The only reason I can log in at all is because the web browser fills in his password on the login form, from when he told it to remember it earlier.

Anyway, I've got nothing against porn, I'm reading stories on here every day, and not just the "nosex" ones. Some of them are interesting, and some are pretty good. It's a lot better than the crappy pay porn sites that are the only other things I can get to on this computer.

But, it's so creepy that there are stories on here about men kidnapping girls and locking them in their basements. Don't the people who write them ever consider what happens to the girls if the kidnappers don't come back?

Please someone try to figure out where I am or how to get in touch with me!

Meghan

PS, don't bother trying to write me, because I don't have email, so I won't see your messages. And He might! So really, don't. Maybe you can figure out some way to leave me a message somewhere on this site tho? And if you want to rate this "story", at least I'll know someone is reading it and cares.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.