The Humiliation of Linda - Cover

The Humiliation of Linda

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A lonely young housewife whose husband travels a lot turns to the internet to ease her loneliness and indulge her fantasies. The trouble starts when her fantasies start coming to life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

As he drove, Mark continued to play with my breasts. I had noticed something kind of amusing about the way these men treated me in these situations. I really wasn't a person to them at all. I was merely a host for various female body parts. My job was to keep my breasts and my vagina warm and handy for them.

Mark played with my breasts, but except for the pleasure he took from that he totally ignored me. He talked with Ted. They carried on a perfectly normal conversation as if I was not even there. During the entire trip, which was, thankfully, quite short, Mark had his hand inside the top of my dress. His fingers pulled and squeezed and pinched my breasts until he pulled into a parking space. He finally had to release my breast so that he could turn his engine off.

I had the distinct impression though, that he was not touching me to turn me on. He wasn't even doing it to turn himself on I don't think. He was just doing it because he liked doing it and because he could. He was doing it because I had to let him. He enjoyed it that I had no choice.

Mark had pulled into a parking lot in back of a seedy looking building. I had been looking down, as usual. I was always too embarrassed to look up. I might see someone notice that I was allowing some man to play with my body in public. So I didn't even notice what was in the building. Was I in for a shock!

I noticed that the parking lot was pretty full. I hoped we weren't going to the same place where all these people were. I much preferred my humiliation to be private.

They didn't say anything. But they seemed anxious to begin as they hurried me through a plain, unmarked door in the back of the building. The only thing that indicated it was an entrance to anything was a sign saying something about not entering if "you are offended by nudity or sex."

I didn't like the sound of that.

We moved down a short hallway and stepped into a large room full of row after row of magazines with pictures of naked women in some of the most outrageous poses and predicaments I had ever seen. I was relieved to see that there were only a couple of other people in the room. I decided that the rest of the cars parked out back belonged to people who were in some other business nearby.

For a few minutes we walked around looking at the magazines. Ted and Mark took great pleasure in pointing out some of the most outrageous ones and suggesting that they would love to see me in this or that situation. Being tied up, whipped, having sex with large groups of men, sex with other women, all kinds of outrageous things that turn on men like Ted and his creepy friends.

I didn't say anything. I certainly didn't want them to know that I found a few of the pictures quite stimulating.

As we perused the stacks of porn I felt the eyes of the old man behind the counter and the few other customers following us around the room. They were probably wondering what an attractive young woman was doing in a place like this. But then, I was too.

After we had made a complete tour of the magazines and movies, we spent a few minutes looking at the sexual devices available. I was shocked! I had never imagined some of this stuff existed! Some of it looked like fun. I saw a few vibrators that I thought would be fun to take for a test drive. But some of the toys on display looked dangerous! Much of it was just plain stupid. Inflatable women that made you want to laugh just looking at them, that sort of thing. Some of the things that were designed for a woman to stick in her body were beyond belief.

Ted and Mark soon tired of joking about all the things they could do to me with this stuff and I found myself being pulled over to the counter.

Ted handed the old man behind the counter a $10 bill. Without ever taking his eyes from me the old man counted out a handful of coins and handed them to Ted.

We turned away from the counter and I was led across the room. As we neared a door in the back of the room a buzzer sounded. Ted pulled the door open and we entered a long, dark hallway. At first I couldn't see a thing. When my eyes started to adjust to the dark I realized where the people who owned all the cars in the parking lot were. There were men everywhere back here!

There were men standing against the walls, alone and in pairs talking quietly. Men were going in and out of the doors spaced every few feet along both sides of the hallway. I had no idea what this was all about but I was beginning to feel more than a little nervous again.

Ted pulled me along behind him as he walked slowly down the dark, narrow hallway. It was obvious from the looks I was getting that it was not very common for a woman to enter this hallway. I glanced into a couple of the open doors as we passed. The rooms were very small, perhaps ten feet by ten feet. Only the light from small television screens illuminated them. The first screen I saw was blank, but as they continued to pull me down the narrow hallway I noticed that when there was something on the screen it was a pornographic movie!

I suddenly became aware of the sounds. A cacophony of loud music, but not loud enough to drown out the exaggerated sounds of people having sex, mostly women moaning and groaning loudly. I had no idea what this place was. I had never even heard of anything like this!

As we neared the end of the hallway, Ted glanced into one of the booths and then pulled me in after him. Mark followed and shut the door. Ted started putting tokens into a slot and the screen on the little television came alive with a close-up picture of a large cock sliding in and out of a large, wet vagina.

I had never seen anything like it! I stared for a moment, forgetting my surroundings briefly as I saw for the first time what it looked like close up when a couple had sex.

As I watched, Mark came up behind me and began to remove my dress. He pulled it over my head and hung it on a hook on the wall. As soon as I was naked he stood behind me and rubbed his bulging crotch against my ass while he reached around and moved his hands over me.

I still didn't know why we were here though. We could have gone to Ted's house to have sex. Or even stayed at the bar! Did they come here just so they could watch a dirty movie while they fucked me?

Ted watched Mark mauling my breasts for a few moments. As he watched, I noticed that he kept glancing at the wall beside us. I followed his eyes and was shocked to see a large round hole cut in the wall. Through the hole I could see an eye shining in the dim light. Someone was watching us!

Ted smirked as he saw the reaction on my face. I still didn't know what was going on here. But if it amused Ted I knew I wouldn't like it.

Mark edged me a little closer to the hole and when my pussy was less than a foot from the hole a hand slowly reached in. When no one objected, the hand clamped down on my pussy and immediately began to explore me roughly. The hand squeezed and pinched my sex for several minutes. Then I felt first one and then two fingers enter me. As strange as it sounds, for some reason that I would probably never understand, the idea of being molested by a disembodied hand was strangely appealing!

Mark continued to roughly amuse himself with my breasts as the hand manipulated my genitals. I was becoming very aroused!

Ted said something to Mark but I was engrossed in what was happening to me and didn't understand what he said. Mark stepped back and turned me around.

The fingers slipped out of my pussy, but immediately began to caress my ass. After exploring my ass for a couple of minutes I felt the fingers slide between my legs and back into my pussy, then back out, and back to my ass. That mysterious, anonymous hand then pushed the finger he had just moistened in my pussy into my ass.

After a few moments Mark turned me around again and pushed me to my knees. The hand immediately attached itself to my breasts, first one, and then the other. Squeezing, pulling, and pinching. It was so strange, yet so exciting to have some man I could not see doing this!

After a few minutes, Mark pulled me back a bit and told me to stick the tip of my finger into the hole. I didn't understand, but I was long past the point of arguing or questioning. I just do as I am told.

I tentatively edged the tip of my index finger into the hole and waited to see what would happen. For a moment nothing happened. But then, in the dim light, I could see the head of a cock begin to poke through the hole! I almost laughed! Until I realized what came next.

"Touch it." Mark whispered. I moved my index finger up to the soft head of the anonymous cock and moved it gently around, spreading the large amount of lubricant seeping out. After a moment, more of the cock came through the hole until I could see the man's pubic hair pressed against the other side. His entire cock was sticking through the hole!

I moved my hands over it and then Mark pushed against the back of my head. I didn't resist. Without saying a word I leaned forward and took this large, anonymous cock into my mouth. As I sucked, Mark moved around behind me and adjusted my position so that he could take me from behind.

I could never explain it. I know that it's awful. No sane woman would tolerate this kind of abuse. But to my warped mind there was something terribly erotic about this. I was sucking on a cock that some man stuck through a hole in a wall while another man I had just met fucked me from behind. No woman in her right mind would allow herself to be used like this! But fuck! This really turned me on!

With all the time Mark had spent playing with my body over the last hour, I guess he was pretty aroused because he came almost instantly. I felt him stiffen and then hold his softening cock in me until it slipped out.

I continued sucking on the cock in my mouth, but I really missed the cock in my pussy. I kind of hoped that Ted would get turned on enough to get hard again and take another turn.

After a minute my wish came true. I felt a cock push into me from behind again. Or at least I thought my wish had come true. I suddenly glanced to my side and noticed that I could see both Ted and Mark watching me! They had let someone in through the door! Another stranger was pushing his cock into me from the rear!

I didn't resist. It wouldn't have mattered if I had tried to refuse. I would have lost.

I just kept sucking. Finally the man I was sucking came in my mouth. I kept sucking and swallowing until he pulled his cock back through the hole in the wall.

I didn't move though. I remained in place, waiting for the man fucking me to finish.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.