The Humiliation of Linda
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A lonely young housewife whose husband travels a lot turns to the internet to ease her loneliness and indulge her fantasies. The trouble starts when her fantasies start coming to life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

The next day I picked my husband up at the airport. We had something to eat on the way home and then we went straight to bed.

I was worried that he would notice something. But my bruises had been very superficial and they were almost gone. And he was so horny after being away for so long that he wasn't noticing much of anything. I was careful to make sure that the room was dimly lit. Once I was certain he didn't notice anything unusual I relaxed and enjoyed myself as much as I could. My poor abused body was still sore.

Despite my slight discomfort, it felt good to be with him again. It made me feel clean again. Normal.

I felt bad about what I had been doing while he was away, and what I knew I would be doing when he left again. I had to keep suppressing that thought if I was ever going to be able to live with myself or with my husband. At least until I found a way out of the mess I had gotten myself into.

I tried not to think about what had happened to me while my husband was away. I wanted the next three weeks to be as normal and as wonderful as possible. I wasn't very successful. I could not keep my mind from reliving my recent experiences. I kept remembering what I had done, and what had been done to me.

But that wasn't the worst part. What made me feel so bad was that whenever I caught myself thinking about it, I noticed that I was getting aroused. I didn't want to be. I knew I should be disgusted, traumatized.

I could honestly say that I dreaded the next trip my husband would take, and what I would be put through after he left. I did not look forward to my next session with Ted. And yet the idea of it turned me on. Even after all that I had been through last week I still had those same fantasies that had gotten me into this mess to start with!

The weeks flew by and before I knew it I was helping my husband pack for his next trip. I drove him to the airport in the morning and then drove straight home. I sat by the phone for a long time. I knew I had to call Ted. My orders were to call him as soon as my husband was gone and I was alone. He said he would know if I did not. I don't think I really believed him. But I was afraid to test him.

I finally got up the nerve and called him. He didn't waste any time with small talk. As soon as he answered and heard my voice he said, "It's about time, cunt. I've been saving it up for you. Get your ass over here, now."

I wasn't all that sure I could find his apartment. But I felt nervous about my neighbors seeing him here, so I thought that going to his place was the better option.

As it turned out, I had no trouble finding the way. I drove right to it. I parked and went to his door and knocked. He answered the door, wearing only a robe, and pulled me in roughly. He slammed the door behind me and sat on the couch.

He ordered me to strip. I was still wearing the shorts and blouse I wore to take my husband to the airport. I unbuttoned my blouse, slid it down my arms and tossed it on the chair.

While I undressed, Ted opened his robe. He was naked under it. He began to slowly massage his quickly growing cock.

I unbuttoned my shorts and stepped out of them. I reached between my breasts and unhooked my bra. I tossed it on the chair and then I slid my panties off.

He motioned for me to sit beside him on the couch. As soon as I did he was all over me. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me to him. He kissed me passionately. His large rough hands were all over me. Squeezing and pinching and groping my breasts and my thighs and my pussy.

I found myself distracted. I couldn't help comparing his body to Nathan's. His soft flabby arms, his big belly, his hairy, unclean body, there was really no comparison. And yet, I was slipping back into my fantasy and although I hated myself for it, I couldn't deny that I was becoming aroused as this fat old man raped me again.

After a few minutes he began forcing my head down. I knew what he wanted of course. I had been dreading it for weeks. I put my hand around his hard, throbbing cock and leaned down until my lips came into contact with his fat cock. I stuck out my tongue and began to eagerly lick it all over.

I licked his cock for a minute or two and then I took him into my mouth and started sucking. He had apparently not been kidding. He had been saving it up for me! In no time at all he was shooting a large load of hot cum into my mouth.

I noticed that I was getting much better at this. I swallowed it all without much difficulty this time. I held his cock in my mouth until it was soft and I had gotten every last drop of his cum. When he was finally satisfied he pushed me away and stood up.

He went into his bedroom and returned about ten minutes later, fully dressed.

I was still naked. He had not told me to dress. He tossed me something and told me to put it on. It was a mini-dress. It was new. It still had the tags on it from the store. He must have gotten it just for me. I saw why when I put it on. It was one size too small, and even if it had been the right size it would have been too small! It was semi-transparent. My breasts were plainly visible. My nipples stuck out like little thumbs.

I begged Ted to at least let me wear my panties. There was no way I could go out like this and not get arrested! I looked at myself in the mirror and without even moving, my crotch was just visible below the hemline! He reluctantly relented and let me put the panties on. It wasn't much protection. But I felt a little better.

I reluctantly followed him outside. He made me walk ahead of him so that he could enjoy the show. We started walking to the bar we had gone to the first night he took me out.

It was only a few blocks to the bar. It seemed to take forever though. I tried not to notice the looks of the people I passed on the street, the surprised but lustful looks of the men, the shocked, disapproving looks of the women. All of the looks said the same thing, "SLUT!"

There were two things to be grateful for, the lack of wind and the fact that there were very few people on the street.

We finally arrived at the bar and I was relieved to see that at this early hour the only one there was the bartender.

He looked up as we came in and it was obvious that he recognized me. He smiled and then smiled even wider when he realized I was almost naked.

Ted pushed me over to the bar and we took a seat.

"Do you remember the last time I brought my bitch in here?" Ted asked.

"Are you kidding? Prettiest tits and pussy I ever saw! If I close my eyes I can still see her sitting there with here tits hanging out." The bartender responded.

"Well, she's had a little more training now. I thought I would bring her in for that 'tip' I promised you."

"No shit!!!" the bartender exclaimed, a look of disbelief in his eyes.

I was upset. But I was not surprised. I knew that Ted would always be on the lookout for new ways to humiliate me. I didn't even attempt to resist as Ted reached over and unzipped the back of my tiny dress. He pulled the top down and I sat there in that public bar topless, praying no one would come in to add to my humiliation.

"She's all yours, buddy. Help yourself." Ted generously offered.

"Anything I want?" the bartender asked, still not sure this wasn't a big joke.

"Anything you want." Ted replied.

The bartender reached over the bar and put one of his large, meaty hands on my breast. He was gentle at first. But then he started squeezing and pulling on my nipples, taking great pleasure from seeing them getting larger and stiffer as he abused them.

He ordered me to stand up and walk around the bar to where he was standing.

As soon as I was within reach he grabbed me and pulled me against him. He started kissing me brutally. His large tongue probed my mouth. His hands moved down my back and over my ass. When I didn't resist he pulled up the back of my dress and moved his hands all over my panties. He finally pulled his mouth away from mine and started licking his way down to my naked breasts. One of his hands moved around to my crotch and started roughly rubbing over my pussy.

I looked over at Ted and saw how amused he was at my predicament. He truly enjoyed seeing me abused by strange men. I think that if he had to choose between doing it himself and watching me suffer while someone else abused me he would have a hard time choosing.

The bartender pulled my dress the rest of the way down. I stepped out of it and he threw it on the bar. He stood up and ordered me to take my panties off.

After a quick glance at the door I hooked my thumbs in the waistband of my panties and slid them down and off. While I was removing my underwear the bartender was unzipping his pants and pulling out his large cock.

The bartender looked at me for a few moments, getting more aroused as he looked at me standing there in the nude. Then he pushed me to my knees and shoved his cock into my face, rubbing it all around, leaving a trail of slime all over my face.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.