The Humiliation of Linda - Cover

The Humiliation of Linda

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A lonely young housewife whose husband travels a lot turns to the internet to ease her loneliness and indulge her fantasies. The trouble starts when her fantasies start coming to life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

I waited behind him while he unlocked the door to his apartment. I was so scared that I was having trouble taking a full breath. He turned when he had the door open and held it for me, still the perfect gentleman. He closed the door behind me and offered me a drink. I shook my head. It was too early for me. I just wanted to get this over with. Whatever "this" was.

He sat on the couch and indicated I should sit beside him.

"It doesn't take a mind reader to figure out that you have never been with a black man," he said. "You're scared, aren't you?"

I smiled sheepishly and nodded. Then I felt guilty. I think I made it worse when I tried to explain. "It isn't just because you are a black man and I have never been with a black man. It's because you're a man and I don't want to be here and I don't want to do the things men have been making me do lately. It may sound trite, but I'm not that kind of girl."

He smiled and said, "That is a large part of your appeal, Linda. You are beautiful and sexy. But it is your air of innocence that excites."

He put his arm around me and his gentle voice soothed me as he assured me once again that he was not going to hurt me. He moved his free hand up my arm to my shoulder and then gently down over my breast. The gentle touch of his large hand was surprisingly pleasant, especially after what I had been put through with Ted and his friends.

When he leaned down and started kissing me I almost panicked. I relaxed quickly though. His kisses were gentle and pleasant. His hands were still exploring my breasts. I felt them warming to his touch. They tingled with excitement and my nipples had quickly become erect as he teased them through my dress and my bra.

When I felt his tongue probing my mouth I tentatively met it with my own. I don't know what I had been expecting. It seemed like this should all be somehow different with a black man. But it wasn't. Well, in a way it was. It was somehow more exciting and I'm not even sure why. But this was not at all unpleasant. If I weren't happily married and being forced to do this I might even have been enthusiastic!

I was beginning to breathe more heavily and our kisses had become quite passionate. I was disappointed when he broke the kiss and sat up.

He asked me to stand. I struggled to my feet on rubbery legs and looked down at him questioningly. He smiled. He knew that he was getting to me. That should have embarrassed me, but it didn't.

His smile was having a calming effect on me. When he asked me to take off my dress I realized that, although I was still nervous, I was excited too. And I wanted to turn him on with my body.

I reached behind my back and pulled the zipper down. I averted my eyes as I shrugged the dress down off of my shoulders but he asked me to keep looking at him. Between embarrassment and arousal I must have been bright red.

I let the top of my dress fall and hooked my thumbs in the waistband. I took a deep breath and slowly pushed it down over my hips. I stepped out of it and tossed it onto a nearby chair.

He asked me to turn around. I could tell by his smile that he enjoyed the view as I displayed my body in my modest underwear for his approval. He ordered me ... no, he asked me to remove my bra, and finally my panties.

When I was naked he patted the seat beside him and I rejoined him on the couch. There is something a little obscene about being naked with a strange man. For some reason though, it is even more obscene when the man is dressed. I guess it is even more obscene when you just met him and you have to do everything he orders you to do.

Nathan took me in his arms again. This time I let myself relax and enjoyed it as he moved his large, surprisingly soft hands over my body. I was really enjoying myself. I hardly felt guilty at all. I had no doubt that when this day was over and I was home alone with the memories of what I had done here today, the guilt would hit me like a hammer. But I saw no point in dwelling on that now.

After a few moments of passionate kissing and soft sensuous touching he asked me to tell him about how I lost my virginity. I was not expecting that. It suddenly took away all the pleasure. I had to use my brain! I had to think. I had to bring my real life into this.

I told him, with as little detail as possible, about how I had finally given in to my boyfriend in the tenth grade. We had been at his house after school and his parents were both at work. I didn't supply any details.

Nathan kept after me though. He wanted to know how I felt, how much pain there had been. Did I have an orgasm? What I felt and thought the first time a boy touched me or saw me naked. Then he asked for more details about my husband. He asked about our first time together, what sex was like for us now. As the conversation progressed, he continued to move his wonderful hands all over my body.

This caused a strange mixture of emotions. I was being touched by this strange black man in the most intimate manner. I was relating to him the most personal, the most intimate details of my life with my husband. It was both demeaning and highly erotic.

I knew that was wrong, but that's what I felt. My nipples were erect and my breasts swollen and hypersensitive. My pussy was wet and crying out for more attention. I was afraid that there would be a spot on the couch when I stood up again.

Finally I had satisfied his curiosity. The questions stopped and he took me in his arms again and quickly returned to kissing me passionately. My breath was labored and I was on the verge of an orgasm just from this man's soul stirring kisses!

Suddenly he stood up and took my hand. He pulled me to my feet and led me to his bedroom. Without even being asked I helped him to undress. When he was down to his jockey shorts I embarrassed myself further by staring at the huge bulge in his underwear like an idiot. He smiled and pulled me to my feet. Then he picked me up effortlessly and gently placed me on his bed on my back.

His hands and his lips were all over me again, more urgently now. I had long ago stopped being an unwilling participant. I moved my hands over his broad chest and his muscular stomach, his taut thighs, and his strong buttocks.

I felt the large bulge in his shorts pressing against my thigh. I could feel it throbbing, and I wanted it. I wanted to see it. I wanted to touch it. I wanted it inside of me. I began moving my lips down his neck, his chest, tasting him, kissing him, and licking him. I do not believe I have ever been more aroused in my life!

The contrast between his dark muscular body and my delicate white skin seemed like the most erotic thing that I had ever seen. The contrast between a man's body and a woman's has always been a source of arousal. But when that man is large and muscular and black...

I licked and sucked and nipped at his nipples. I licked circles around his chest, then down over his hard, flat, stomach. I inched down until my face was only inches from the huge bulge in his shorts.

I know that I have never seen a larger cock. I doubt that I ever will. It was truly magnificent! It extended at an angle across his stomach toward the waistband of his underwear. I was too embarrassed to ask, but I know that it was at least ten inches long. At least! It was definitely longer than Larry's, the skinny man from the bar.

I kissed it through his shorts. I noticed a small wet spot forming where the head of his cock formed a large bulge in the thin material. I licked it gently, tasting the faint taste of his lubricant. I placed my mouth over the head of his cock and exhaled gently through his shorts, caressing him with my breath. He moaned softly and I almost had an orgasm because I had caused pleasure.

I placed my fingers under his waistband and began to slowly pull his underwear off. I slowly uncovered his cock and as it came into view I stared at it as if mesmerized. I slowly drew his shorts down his legs without ever taking my eyes away from the glorious cock I had just uncovered. I tossed his shorts on the floor and just stared. His cock was magnificent! The skin was so dark it was almost purple. It was so long and thick and ... God! I don't know. Just really beautiful! Powerful! That was what it was, powerful, and so incredibly masculine. I felt like I should bow down to it!

I was near the foot of the bed now. I leaned forward and began kissing his calves, working my way up his long, muscular legs. I began to slowly work my lips up his thighs, nearer and nearer to his throbbing cock. He moved his legs apart to give me more room as I neared his crotch with my tongue.

For the first time I noticed his balls. I suppose I should not have been shocked. Their huge size was appropriate. They were in proportion to the magnificent member they accompanied. Still, I could not suppress a small gasp of surprise when I noticed them. On his large frame, and in company with his huge cock, they did not seem out of place. His testicles must each be nearly the size of a baseball!

I heard myself moaning with lust as I began kissing his balls, licking them all over, making love to them. I would probably have been embarrassed at the noises I was making if I were with any other man. For some reason, though, those sounds of lust coming from deep inside of me only added to my loss of control.

I could just barely manage to take his testicles into my mouth one at a time. After reverently sucking on each one, I lifted them gently, cradling them with my fingers and adored every inch of them with my tongue.

I would occasionally look up as I worshipped at his crotch and see that he was watching me. He was obviously enjoying the show. It was hard to tell if he was more amused or aroused, but it didn't matter. I only knew that he was pleased and I felt good about that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.