The Humiliation of Linda - Cover

The Humiliation of Linda

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A lonely young housewife whose husband travels a lot turns to the internet to ease her loneliness and indulge her fantasies. The trouble starts when her fantasies start coming to life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

Bob had an apartment on the first floor. It was small, and it was filthy. But at least it had a terrible view.

Once inside I was ordered to get everyone a beer. When I returned and handed out the drinks I was rewarded with gropes and grabs and pinches by each of them in turn.

Ted ordered me to get up on the old coffee table in the center of the tiny room.

I carefully stepped up. I was still a bit wobbly in these damned heels. I stood waiting for what I already knew was coming next.

"How about it, guys?" Ted asked. "Are you ready for a little entertainment?"

I didn't expect to hear anyone say no. Once again they didn't disappoint.

In that arrogant voice he liked to use on me he ordered, "Strip, cunt."

They had already seen me all but naked. But I shuddered in revulsion at the idea of what I was about to have to do. My fingers were shaking again. I struggled to unbutton the few remaining buttons on my dress. But Ted stopped me. "Not like that! Put some soul into it. Let's have a little rhythm. Shake that cute little ass. Dance for us!"

He turned to his friends and said, "Shit! I guess I should have had the bitch wear more clothes. You guys don't mind if the show doesn't last long do you?"

They all laughed at that.

For just a second, thoughts of my husband flashed through my mind. I knew what he would think if he could see me now. I had to quickly push those thoughts from my mind before the tears started again. But as I began to follow Ted's instructions I was overwhelmed by the guilt I felt at betraying my husband's trust this way.

I wiped my eyes with my arms. But my vision was still blurred as I started to sway to an imaginary song. I danced around in a small circle on the coffee table. At first I was almost oblivious to my audience. Thoughts of my husband and what I was doing to my marriage were still foremost in my mind. But all too soon I found myself back in the present.

My skirt was so short that I was pretty certain they could see my ass from this angle whether I danced around or not. And my breasts were exposed more than they were covered by my largely unbuttoned dress. But I guess it's the thought that counts. They wanted a show.

It isn't like I had a choice. Besides, they had already seen my breasts and my pussy and my ass. I am pretty sure that the whole idea now was just to degrade me further.

After a couple of turns on the tiny table I slid the top of my dress off of my shoulders and let it hang at my waist. The men all whistled and cheered, just like I expect they would at a real strip show. I danced for a few minutes with my breasts bared. Then I hooked my thumbs under the waistband of my dress. I didn't bother to unbutton it the rest of the way. I slid it slowly down over my hips, down my legs, and let it drop to a small puddle of thin material at my feet. I kicked it out of the way and continued my little dance in the nude, turning and swaying gently, until Dave turned to Ted and said, "I just gotta taste that pretty little pussy before she gets fucked. Is that okay Ted?"

"Just a second, boys," Ted responded. He left the room and came back with a camera. I started to panic all over again. But then I realized that it didn't matter. He already had all the evidence he needed to ruin my life forever.

"Alright, boys," Ted said. "She's all yours. Take your time and enjoy. Her husband is out of town and we can keep her as long as we want. We have all night."

I moaned in fear as Dave got up. He was only a foot away from where I stood on the small coffee table. I could almost feel his breath on my skin as he stood in front of me, staring with a predatory look of lust on his face.

I heard a camera begin to click away as Dave bent forward. I gasped as his lips came into contact with my pussy. He kissed me lightly a few times and then he worked his tongue into me. I closed my eyes and stood there on trembling legs as he licked my pussy. I heard the others approach and I felt their hands all over me. Their fingers began mauling my already sore breasts, pulling, squeezing. Someone tried to force their finger into my asshole and I squealed in shock and pain.

After a few ineffective attempts to enter my back passage the finger withdrew. But it soon returned. This time it was wet and I felt it roughly enter my ass. It seemed like every time I felt that I couldn't be any more degraded they proved me wrong.

To add to my humiliation, I was beginning to feel the effects of this huge overdose of stimulation. It may have been unwanted and clumsy, but it was beginning to have a decided effect. I felt my breath beginning to grow labored as these men attacked my helpless body from all sides. As horrible as it was, I was living out one of my fantasies. If I could have stopped it I would have. But I couldn't, and it was my fantasy come true. I was getting turned on despite myself.

Suddenly they stopped. There must have been a signal from Ted. They all stopped at once. I was left standing on the table gasping for breath. They all stepped back and began to quickly undress. I opened my eyes to see Ted taking this opportunity to reload his camera.

Suddenly the room seemed full of naked men. They pulled me down onto my hands and knees on the table. I didn't resist. But they were very rough. They seemed to be determined to rape me, whether I was willingly participating or not.

Seconds after I was in position, Dave stepped up behind me and roughly forced his cock into my pussy. I was soaking wet, and it was a good thing. I was shocked at how large his cock was. He attacked me with that fat slab of meat as though he wanted to hurt me.

I cried out in pain as he plundered my pussy. But his friends all laughed and urged him to fuck me harder.

Someone grabbed my hair and pulled my head up. I found myself looking at another large cock. It was the guy I had named Skinny. I still didn't know his name. His cock was skinny too. But Christ it was long! I swear, it looked like it must be nearly ten inches long. He rubbed it all over my face, leaving a trail of cock slime in its wake. But he seemed to be concentrating on my eyes and my lips. When my face was sticky with the lubricant oozing out of the head of his cock he ordered me to lick it.

I stuck out my tongue and started licking as he guided my head on a guided tour of his crotch. I licked whatever he placed in front of my mouth. His cock, his balls, it didn't matter anymore. Ted was right. I'm just a cunt now. Or at least as far as these men were concerned I was just a cunt, a cunt, a mouth, an ass, just a collection of female body parts to use and abuse.

Finally he rested the head of his cock on my lips and began pushing it into my mouth. It wasn't bad at first. His cock was not very big around and I could manage it without much difficulty. It wasn't manageable for long though. I started getting scared when he grabbed a handful of my hair on either side of my head and held on tight while he pushed his cock all the way to the back of my throat. He held me there while I gagged and choked and struggled for breath.

I raised my arms and tried to push him away so that I could breathe. Suddenly he slapped me and I stopped struggling and looked up at him in shock.

He smiled down at me, every bit as arrogantly as Ted and said, "Relax, bitch! I ain't gonna kill you. I'm just gonna fuck your face a little. Now, swallow."

I tried to relax and obey his orders. I swallowed with difficulty. He still had a lot of his cock in my mouth making it difficult to swallow. He ordered me to keep swallowing each time he pulled his cock almost out of my mouth.

After a few minutes I realized that I was no longer gagging when he forced his cock into the back of my throat. But the big shock came when, after one particularly violent thrust I felt his cock reach the back of my throat and keep going! Dave was still roughly fucking my pussy. Bob was bent over me, grabbing my tits and staring in disbelief as I swallowed that entire ten inch cock all the way down my throat.

"Jesus H. Christ!" he exclaimed. "I ain't ever seen anything like that in my fucking life!"

Out of the corner of my eye, through my tears I saw Ted, still hard at work with the camera. He came in quickly for a few close-ups of me with five or six inches of cock stretching my throat.

Suddenly something changed. It was like my mind snapped. I was no longer being forced. Now I wanted it. I needed it. I wanted cocks and cum in me and on me. I wanted it all, everywhere. I began to actively suck on Skinny's cock, just like the cunt that I had become. At the same time I began to tighten my pussy around Dave's cock, and I was rewarded with a moan of pleasure from my rapist.

I started to gently rotate my ass, trying to envelope even more of that fat cock that was raping my pussy. I reached a hand down between my legs and tickled his balls as he slammed his cock into me violently. That was all it took. He plunged his cock into me several more times and then he gripped the cheeks of my ass in his strong fingers and held me tight against him as he moaned loudly, ground his pelvis into me, and at last exploded inside me. I felt his big cock throbbing in me as he drained his seed into my now willing cunt.

I went a little crazy when I felt his cock exploding in my pussy. I moaned around the cock in my mouth and I came and came and then came again.

When I could finally open my eyes again I saw Ted with his camera right in my face. I had not even tried to hide my orgasm from him. I couldn't have if I had wanted to. They all laughed as I continued to kneel between them, now totally broken. I must be the cunt they say I am if I can have an orgasm while being gang raped.

Before Dave had finished and could pull his slowly softening cock out of me, Skinny tensed up and grabbed my head even harder. He thrust his cock down my throat a few more times. Then he stopped suddenly with the head of it just inside my lips. He grabbed his cock and moved his hand up and down violently, shooting his big hot load in my mouth so that I was forced to taste it all.

When he was finished he pulled out and made me look up at him. He ordered me to swallow and I moved his big load all around my mouth with my tongue. Then I slowly swallowed while I stared him right in the eyes.

As soon as I swallowed he offered me his cock to clean. I licked the last remaining drops of his hot load of cum from the head of his cock and swallowed them down too.

As soon as skinny released me, Dave stepped in front of me and I was forced to clean him too. I couldn't believe that I didn't get sick as I took his limp cock into my mouth and tasted his cum and my juices mingling on his slimy cock. But I didn't get sick. In fact, I loved it!

I tried not to let them see how excited I had become. But I know what I felt. I felt the excitement I had only been able to get a small taste of when I was indulging in my fantasies as I masturbated on all those long lonely evenings.

I needed to rest now. It was late and I had already been through a lot. But I saw Bob coming forward, and I knew that Ted would want something from me before I would be allowed to go home.

Dave and skinny, I still hadn't heard anyone call him anything, took a seat nearby on the couch. They began to gently massage their cocks as they watched Bob come over and shove his cock into my mouth. I was a little scared by Bob. Ted had already proven to be an evil man. I had already learned that he got his pleasure from tormenting me and I knew to fear him. But there had been a glint in Bob's eye all night that made me nervous. Witnessing my subjugation and humiliation had seemed to turn him on more than the other two who I thought were just going along and taking advantage of the situation that had presented itself. I had the impression that Bob would enjoy really hurting me if he had the opportunity.

It wasn't long before my fears were confirmed. As I sucked on Bob's cock, which was covered in pre-cum and didn't smell all too clean, I was suddenly startled by a sharp pain in my breast.

Bob had reached under me and he was squeezing my tit with all of his might! I tried to scream and pull away but he held my head against his belly with his cock buried in my throat.

As I struggled I looked to the audience, hoping that someone would stop him. Far from coming to my assistance, they were urging him on! Yelling at him to let me have it!

He finally took his hand from my breast and pulled his cock from my mouth. He ordered me to lick his balls, and I did. It was awful. I had to constantly fight to suppress my gag reflex again as his sour odor engulfed my senses. Before very long I had cleaned him enough with my tongue that I could breathe again. But just as it got to be bearable, he turned around, bent over and ordered me to lick his ass!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.