Some Things Are Meant to Be - Cover

Some Things Are Meant to Be

Copyright© 2009 by HLD

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Who was that one girl everyone in your high school was in love with? What would you do if you ran into her a lifetime later? This is the first of a two-part story that concludes with "I Want To Be In Love".

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female  

We spent the rest of the afternoon cuddled up in the bed. I found out she was a post-coital conversationalist. My theory is that the endorphins in her brain triggered by sex also caused her to forget about her worries.

The two of us relived some of our high school days and talked about our lives currently.

I confessed the crush I had on her since about 7th grade. She wished she had spent more time with her friends than studying. We laughed as we shared our memories and wistfully talked about our dreams. Our conversation wandered, eventually turned to sex. I was, after all, still inside her.

"So what's one of your sexual fantasies?" she asked.

"A three-way with you and Melinda Dransfield," I braced myself for the barrage of tickling and pinching.

"It's the tits, isn't it?" Although there was a teasing tone in her voice, I also detected a hint of insecurity.

"Not really," I shrugged. Melinda was never the prettiest girl in our class. But she was the sexiest. Well, the second-sexiest. Very quickly, I changed the subject. "What about you? What's one of your sexual fantasies?"

Melanie thought very hard before answering. "I want to be taken. Hard. I don't want to be dominated ... not in an S&M kind of way."

She paused to take a deep breath.

"My ex ... he never made love to me," she winced. "He would fuck me. He never seemed like he really wanted to be with me. And he was never worried about me ... sexually, ya'know? It's like when you make love to me, I can feel that you want me to cum ... I know that you're not in it just to blow your wad inside me ... And when you ate me out ... He never did that."

I cradled her close to me. In that moment, I wanted to profess my undying love for her. To proclaim that I never wanted to let her go.

But I didn't.

Part of me was afraid of scaring her off. Another part knew that she needed to talk this out.

"I told you I was a virgin when I got married, right?" There was another flash of insecurity in her eyes. "I was saving myself ... because that's what my parents said good Japanese girls did ... I went out with a couple of guys in college. I was serious with a few of them. We were 'everything but' couples. But I never went all the way because I didn't want to disappoint my future husband."

Ever so gently, I rolled off of Melanie and on to my back. She instinctively fell into the crook of my arm, her head on my shoulder. I could feel her breath on my chest.

"I always fantasised about being swept off my feet," she continued. "I wanted everything to be perfect. But it wasn't. My ex ... he's a good father, and a pretty good guy. He was responsible and held a job and his only real vice is golf. I did stuff with a couple of my college boyfriends, and let them do stuff to me. I guess that's why I was so disappointed when I got married. I thought every guy knew some of the things they did to me."

"Like what?" I dared to ask.

Melanie blushed and her face got a dreamy smile. "One guy used to love to go down on me. He'd eat me out for hours at a time. And I had a gay boyfriend who taught me how to really suck a cock!"

"You learned from a pro, huh?" I laughed. She giggled and I kissed her on the forehead.

"I like not being in charge," she said softly. "I don't want to be raped or anything like that. But I want a guy who is masculine and in control. A guy who is out to satisfy us both."

What would you say if the girl of your dreams said those words to you? I decided to go the safe route and not say anything at all. Instead, I pulled her close to me. Lifting her chin, I brought her lips to mine and kissed her gently.

She wrapped her arms around me and we cuddled for a little while longer.

Melanie looked over at the clock. The afternoon was gone. I wished that the time had not passed so quickly, yet I would not have traded this day for anything. She patted me on the chest then sat up.

"Let's get something to eat," she said as I admired her still-naked body. "Oh, and Kevin ... I don't blame you for wanting to get your hands on Melinda Dransfield's boobs, they're very nice."

Stunned, it took me a minute to respond. "And how would you know that?"

"We were in gym class together, remember?" she teased. "You know what else?"

"What?" I wondered just what other secrets she held behind those pretty brown eyes.

"You eat pussy almost as well as she does."

My lover slipped off the bed, skillfully evading my fumbling grasp.

"She what?!?!?!"

Retreating into bathroom, her smile was from ear to ear. She blew me a kiss. "Girl secrets, Kev! Girl secrets!"

"You're killing me, Mel!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.