Some Things Are Meant to Be
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2009 by HLD

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Who was that one girl everyone in your high school was in love with? What would you do if you ran into her a lifetime later? This is the first of a two-part story that concludes with "I Want To Be In Love".

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female  

The next time I woke up, Melanie was still in the bed. I was laying flat on my back, snoring like there was no tomorrow. She was curled up in the crook of my arm, her head on my shoulder. Her body felt so warm against me.

Blinking my eyes open, I saw that she was awake. Her hand rested on my chest.

"Have a nice nap?" she smiled.

"Yes," I replied. "You?"

"You make a very good pillow," she kissed me gently on the cheek.

"Even if I snore?"

"Yes, Kev, even when you snore," she giggled.

I pulled her close and brought her lips to mine. She closed her eyes and tilted her head back. Her lips were soft. Neither of us made any move, but I couldn't ignore the fact that her naked breasts were pressed against my chest.

My cock started to get hard until I looked over at the clock.

She looked puzzled when I pulled away and put my bathrobe on.

A question was on her lips when there was a knock on the door.

I tossed her the other robe and went to let our guests in.

Two women entered the room carrying portable massage tables. I greeted them and they began setting up in the outer room.

Melanie curiously emerged from the bedroom, her eyes wide at my surprise. The masseurs laid us face down on the tables and put towels over our naked bodies.

The next hour was the most relaxing of my life. Melanie was right next to me. We even held hands for part of the time. From the grunts and groans I could tell she enjoyed it, too. The two women worked us over good, from head to toe. At the end of the session, I paid them in cash and added a generous gratuity. They packed up their tables and were gone, leaving Melanie and I fully relaxed and covered in oil.

I led her to the shower and once again we washed each other. This time we made out and our touches weren't just playful.

My hands lingered on her breasts. She seemed obsessed with my ass. When we were clean—again—we dried each other off, then I took her hand and drew her down to the bed.

"When was the last time you had a good massage?" I asked.

"Too long ago," there was a contented smile on her face.

"I'm going to make sure this was the best one you ever had," I said.

"How are you going to do that?" Melanie teased. "Jenn was pretty good!"

"She didn't finish you off with the happy ending," I kissed her behind the ear. Melanie groaned.

I kissed her. Not so gently this time. The hunger had returned to both of us. Her hands roamed my body. I cupped her breasts.

Leaving a sloppy trail across her cheek, I sucked on her ear then made my way down her neck.

Melanie squealed with delight when I got to her collarbone. She cried out when I raked her nipples with my teeth.

In anticipation, she started to grind her hips against me.

Oh, how I wanted to thrust forward just a little bit and enter her!

But I didn't. Once her nipples were both nice and hard, I nibbled my way down her belly. She laughed with pleasure when my teeth hit her ribs in just the right way.

Her fingernails dug into my scalp when I got to her bellybutton. Her breaths came shorter when my lips brushed against her hip.

Melanie spread her legs.

With a first, tentative lick, I pressed my tongue against her labia. Then I ran it up from the slit of her opening all the way up to her neatly trimmed pubic hair.

"Oh, Kevin!" she moaned.

Then I went back for more.

She let out a series of soft gasps each time I made a pass at her.

"Oh, god!" she ran her hand through my hair. "You're really eating me! Oh, that feels so good!"

I sucked her clit into my mouth, flicking it back and forth with my tongue.

My hands went under her and cupped her perfect little ass.

"Right there!" Melanie thrust her hips forward and pulled me to her at the same time.

With my tongue, I alternated pushing it into her pussy like a mini-cock and swirling around her clit.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.