Black Friday III Revolutions, Revelations & Relations - Cover

Black Friday III Revolutions, Revelations & Relations

by Akarge

Copyright© 2008 by Akarge

Science Fiction Sex Story: A Swarm Cycle Story The final story for Mark, his Family, Friends and Harem. Now if they will just all behave.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Science Fiction   Harem   Oral Sex   .

Mark Kinsey woke to a few moments’ disorientation. This was not his bed, or his room, and his sheets did not normally feel like naked women. Then the previous day’s events hit him in a rush. He had been picked up! There had been a small riot at the Macy’s during the pickup. He had ended up with five concubines including three Vietnamese-American women: a mother, Mai Williams, and her two daughters, June, nineteen and May, sixteen. Eight-year-old Tranh was with them as well. Sandra Jenson was another mother. She was tall and overbuilt. She had her own two kids, nine-year-old Karl Jensen and six-year-old Mindy, as well as her late brother Bill’s kids, ten-year-old Willie Swanson and thirteen-year-old Sharon.

Speaking of thirteen-year-olds, he also had his own little sister, Cathy, and Grace, the daughter of another sponsor, Marilyn, who was now the sponsor for both of his parents and also his little brother. His last concubine was a surprise bonus. Ami, properly Amihan Fleming, was his ex-aunt. She had divorced his Uncle Jack a few years ago and, yesterday afternoon, Mark had ended up with Ami, her twelve-year-old daughter Carita, and three more munchkins, ten-year-old Jack, Jr., Ron, a solid little fireplug of eight years who was named after his grandfather, and cute little Priscilla, only six.

After the pickup, Jack had been allowed to play his last game of high school football, only because the Marines used the occasion to make a mass pickup of what he had been told ended up being three hundred thirty one Volunteers and well over one thousand concubines. Then he had come back to the ship and to his pod.

His Harem had been given permission to use the entertainment systems and they had tuned in to the local radio play-by-play of the football game. While the game went on they had been ‘feeding’ the replicator bits and pieces of the Thanksgiving leftovers from three families. After a bit, they had gotten several dishes that were not only edible but actually quite good. When Mark returned they fed him turkey sandwiches, potato salad, cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes, ham, and some Vietnamese Ph0. He had never had that before, but he declared it good. Then he had arranged the beds for the night. He let the Williams girls have one room with the admonishment to not let Mai go to sleep until they had each given and received an orgasm from her. The sisters were already having sexual relations, but he wanted Mai to keep having a good time with them before she got a guilty conscience. Mark had taken Sandra and Ami to his bed and the three of them had spent two hours celebrating. They woke him three hours later for a rematch. Mark was surprised that he could even move without some pain after the game, but apparently that first dose of nanites made recovery a breeze.

Now, it was morning, and he was enjoying the warm moist feeling of lips and a tongue on his rising erection. Wait a minute! Who was down there, anyway? He sat up.

“Cathy, stop that right now!” Mark looked at the three girls watching his sister’s rear end where it poked out from under the blankets. All three were naked and one of them was Carita. Sandra and Ami were waking up as well, now. Cathy pulled out from under.

“Am I not doing it right, yet?” Cathy pouted. She had been trying to give Mark a blowjob all day yesterday, but he kept cutting it short.

“Cathy, Grace, I know I told you this. Sharon, did you get briefed on the rule about no sex in front of the younger kids?” He pointedly looked at Carita.

“Well, yes, but Cathy said that didn’t apply to Carita since she is going to be thirteen in just a month and there was sex in front of her at the pickup.” Sharon looked like she knew they were busted.

“Well, Cathy was wrong. You would do well in the future to remember that you girls are at the very bottom of the decision making process here. Hmm, too much blushing, methinks. AI, was there sex in the young girls’ room last night and this morning?”

<Yes, the four oldest girls had consensual oral sex.>

“Four, huh.” Mark looked at Cathy and Grace, who now seemed shocked at how quickly they had been found out. “That’s one too many, since twelve-year-olds aren’t allowed to have oral sex. Anybody here deny the charges?”

There were quick glances from one girl to another, but they all shook their heads.

Mark swung his legs to the floor, grabbed a pair of shorts and pulled them on. “Ok, I have decided on your punishment. Carita, come here.” While she nervously approached, he told them what he was going to do. “Carita, you are the least to blame, but I think you need to remember the rules as well. I am going to spank you all, more swats for more blame. Do you understand?” Carita stopped stock still and looked at her mother, who was looking stern as well. Mark knew that Ami and Jack had used spankings for discipline for years. He himself had been the subject of a few sessions with Uncle Jack during his rowdy phase, as well. Carita nodded. “Okay, bend over.” Mark directed her over his knee and gave her four quick, strong swats to her bare ass cheeks. Carita flinched but didn’t cry out. Mark directed her to Ami for a minute of TLC hugging, before sending her back to her room.

“Next. Sharon.” He waited for her to approach. “You let yourself be talked into something you knew was wrong. You are going to get it much worse than Carita, but not as bad as the other two. Just remember, this counts as a first strike. You will understand what that means later. Assume the position” When she bent over, he gave her six swats. She was unable to keep from crying out on the last two. He gave her one minute with her mother and then had her stand against the wall to watch the others. He called Grace over. “You are getting more of swats, but that won’t be the end of your punishment. You two violated two of my rules, sex outside of the adult rooms and sex in front of the younger kids. You also had sex with one of the kids who was off limits, a rule so basic that I forgot to tell you. Bend over.” He gave her ten swats, sending her to stand by Sharon. “Cathy.” His sister shivered but walked up, bent over and received her ten swats. “OK, now you three stand there for a bit. No talking or moving around.” He gestured to Sandra and Ami and led them to the front room.

“AI, is Sgt. Reed awake and available to take a call?” Sgt. Reed had taken an interest in Mark and his family yesterday. Last night, after the game, he had told Mark to call him if he had any questions.

“Mark, what can I do for you?”

Mark explained the situation and his tentative solution. Ami and Sandra gave a gasp at the extent of the punishment, but nodded when he looked at them.

“Sure Mark, I can deliver the lecture and the rest as well. I’ll call the others, if you alert your people.”

“Thanks, Sarge.”

Mark made three more calls. Then he went and rounded up Mai, May and June. After explaining everything and awaiting the translations to ensure that Mai truly understood, he waited for the others to arrive.


“Thank you for coming. Do you all understand what is going to happen, and why?” Mark was hoping that two of the participants would not be too much problem.

“Mark, why do we have to be in on this?” Mark’s father looked upset. His mother had a bit of a smile on her face.

“Mom, Dad -- Cathy understands the situation, intellectually. But she does NOT understand it emotionally. Yet. Your presence will ensure that emotional impact. That’s also why Grace’s mother, Marilyn, is here. Well, also, because you are in her Harem, so I needed her permission to use you. Anyway, Sgt. Reed is going to explain the facts of life for them, first. Then we will start.”

He looked at his Mom and Dad for their consent. When he got it, he looked at Marilyn, who nodded. Then he looked at the others in turn. All agreed. He went to his room and called the girls out. “Stand here, hands at your side. Listen! Sgt. Reed, would you please explain what happens to a concubine who is released to Civil Service at our colony.” Mark turned to the Marine waiting in the room.

“Certainly. Any Volunteer having an available slot can select a released concubine. Until they are selected, they are placed in the brothel, where they will have sex with any Volunteer who wishes to do so. This continues until either they get pregnant, or are selected, or commit suicide.”

“Thank you, Sergeant. Now if I understand correctly, concubines released while on ship are treated differently?” Mark was maintaining, with difficulty, a stern demeanor. He wished that he could just take the girls in his lap and hug them.

“Yes, on board ship, while under way, they have forty-eight hours to find a new sponsor, or they are recycled.” The Sergeant paused. “That means they are turned into fertilizer.” There were several gasps around the room.

Mark turned to face the girls who were a bit white faced. “Girls, one strike. Do you understand now?” He purposefully did not mention that they were not yet under way, or the fact that, as thirteen-year-olds, they could not be released until they turned fourteen.

The girls nodded.

“Sorry, Mark, I got carried away.” Cathy looked truly contrite and she undoubtedly was. Mark knew from experience, though, that she needed more to make it truly sink in.

“Yes, I believe you, but we still have the rest of your punishment. These people are going to help. The Family is here to know what you did and to witness the punishment. They are all Volunteers except for my Mom and Dad. Grace, this is my Uncle Jack, and his son, Nesto. And this is my father, who you didn’t meet yesterday. You wanted to perform oral sex. You may get the chance. Sergeant Reed and his men are here for blowjobs. You are going to watch as your mothers each give them one, realize that your mothers are taking your places because of your age! Ok, any questions? No speaking once we get started.”

“Mark, I’m sorry!” Cathy was tearing up.

Mark positioned the girls standing in a row in front of the long couch. Sgt. Reed sat in front of Sharon and the other Marines were in front of Grace and Cathy. Cathy’s mother Margie squatted down in front of her Marine with Cathy at her back. Sandra was in front of hers with Sharon behind her. Marilyn had been eager to assist. She dropped in front of her Marine and started right in, Grace watching over her shoulder. Mike was a bit timid at first as Margie started licking the head of his penis, but he placed his hand on her head and started forcing her just a bit deeper than she was comfortable with. Tim had Marilyn well in hand, hands actually. He just grasped her head gently but firmly and positioned her as he wanted her. Then he proceeded to pump her mouth up and down on his erection. Reed took it easy at first. Sandra was practiced at this, but he had gotten himself enhanced to eight inches when he got the Marine body. She could barely get him in her mouth and never got more than seven inches deep. She was also in a bit of pain from her knee. After about twelve minutes, he finally got off. He made sure that she could not pull back and she choked as he made her swallow everything and use her tongue to clean up.

Cathy, Grace and Sharon were a bit excited, but very embarrassed. Finally they were done. Their mothers had each done a stranger in front of them as punishment for their crimes. And there was Mark standing in front of them, naked and erect.

“Sit next to each other. You too, Sharon.” he commanded. “Closer. Cheek to cheek, shoulder to shoulder,” he said as they first placed themselves about six inches apart. “Close your eyes and just sit there. Place an arm around each other.” As they hugged in closer and closed their eyes, he took a hold of himself and started stroking his penis. It was taking a bit of time and then Marilyn stepped up besides him, winked, kissed him on the cheek, reached down and took over. There was an immediate positive response. Soon he was spraying his semen on the girls’ faces and chests. When Cathy realized, she reached a tongue out to lick her face. “Keep your mouth and eyes shut,” Mark managed to gasp out. As he finished his last spurts, he collected the drips and smeared them on the girls’ faces, not next to their mouths. “Ok. Don’t clean up. Don’t wipe anything off.”

Everyone was sitting or standing watching Mark and the girls. Mark and Cathy’s dad, Spencer was having a problem with watching/not watching his naked daughter. His mom, on the other hand, seemed to be having no problems with her occasional ogle of her son. Mark had all three of the girls squat down on the floor in a slave girl pose. They were all covered in semen tracks. “Sgt. Reed. How many men are in your Marine company?”

“One hundred fifty four, counting corpsmen and officers. Well, twenty-three of them are actually women.”

“If I have to do this again, how many of them would like a shot at these three?” Mark asked.

“Uhh, probably most of them. A couple of the girls wouldn’t, and a few of the guys just don’t like them that young. I would guess about one twenty to one forty. A few would be salivating at the chance. Pierce would ... he’s kind of rough on his girls and he’s been without for a while.” The three girls were turning very, very white. Sex was fun; sex by their mothers with three strangers, done because of their mistake, was less fun. One hundred forty?

“OK, I’ll bear that in mind,” Mark said

Reed stood up. “I appreciate the chance to help you with your discipline problem. If they need any more training, just let me know. We have to get back on duty.” As the Marines left, Mark checked his PDA.

“We were supposed to be using this morning to plan for enhancements, but we have some time left for that. Then I can take the rest of my Harem in to the Medical station. Girls. You just sit there. Don’t move until I tell you to. If you need to use the restroom, you can raise your hand. One of the adults will take you. Don’t clean up any of those stains.” Mark turned his back on the girls and started thanking the others for their assistance. Marilyn seemed to have no problems with his disciplining her daughter. His mother and father on the other hand looked just a bit pleadingly at him, but said nothing.

After they had all left, Mark took the opportunity to pull June back into her room. He had not gotten more than a few copped feels from her so far. He pulled her down and started kissing her breasts as he stroked her pussy. She responded by trying to feed a breast to him as she squirmed on the bed. She was arching her back, pressing her slim hips off the bed so that his fingers would slip deeper inside her. Mark hated to think about why he was so horny right now, but he resolved to show June a good time. He climbed on and started pressing himself into her. June wrapped her legs around him and pulled him on in. She was tight, but she obviously knew what she was doing. Mark did not last very long. Thrusting harder and harder, he barely managed to last long enough for June to have an orgasm of her own. As he rolled off, she moved down and used her mouth to clean him up. As he started to get hard again, he stopped her. “Sorry, we have things to do.” They got up and he led her out to the front room.

Mai was just sitting down in the front room. Mark changed his mind, picked her up in both arms and carried her, laughing, into her own room. Mai was still blushing every time that she looked at him, but her knowledge of her pregnancy was keeping her in an emotional state of bliss. When he impaled her, she started going off immediately and did not stop until he was drained. He could not understand what she was saying in her melodious native tongue, but he figured that he had the basic idea. He had some problems getting her to let go of him so that they could stand. He led her back to the front room, found where he had lost his shorts and put them on. The PDA went into a pocket.

“OK, I feel a bit less tense. Girls, just stay sitting on that couch and keep quiet. Ladies, we need to decide how to modify ourselves. Right now I don’t plan on any real changes. Ami, would you step up in front of us please.” When Ami stood in front of him he eyed her critically. Ami was about five foot two inches tall. He was terrible about guessing women’s weight, but one hundred? One ten? She barely had B cups but they were great looking. He couldn’t find any fat on her, but her surfaces were smooth and curved, not angular from bones. “Ami, if I searched a lot, I might find a wrinkle or something, but I can’t see anything wrong, and I looked you over pretty well last night. Do you have anything about your looks that you want to change?”

Ami blushed at the reference to his appetite from the night before. “I could have these firmed up a bit. Do you want them bigger?” She hefted her breasts a bit.

“Nope. It wouldn’t look right on you. Ok, AI, can you show us on the PDA or something what kind of changes we can make?” Everyone was startled when a holographic image appeared right next to Ami. “Cool! Ok, give me some controls on this PDA then and I will experiment a bit.” The girls did not realize that Mark had actually had a discussion with the AI the night before and he had preplanned the next bit. He touched the display panel and bumped up the size of Ami’s breasts by more than six cup sizes. The figure in front of them grew gargantuan breasts and the figure leaned back to keep her balance, placing both of her hands in the small of her back as if she was in pain. “Hmm, no, that’s no good. Maybe we should try just a bit smaller. “ He hit the control again and her breasts disappeared. There were actually A-cup sized indentations in her chest with little nipples at the bottom of the hole. “No, that’s not any good either. I guess we are stuck with what you have now.” All of the women, even Mai, were laughing, as they understood his clowning.

“No more fooling, I promise. AI, please show Ami with her breasts firmed up. Remove any surface wrinkles resulting from her ‘advanced age’ of twenty-nine. Remove all body hair except her pubic hair. No more shaving. Remove that smallpox scar, and that one acne scar that we found. Highlight any other scars or marks that I might like to have fixed. Oh, if she tweezes her eyebrows then set that pattern so that no extraneous hairs pop in. Tone up all of her muscles, but don’t add mass yet.” Ami’s image didn’t significantly change, but it was like she had been made lighter and a few years younger. She was smiling at her image. “Ok, but I don’t like those ribs showing quite that much. Add some muscle and a little body fat, subcutaneous. About half a pound at a time.” One point five pounds later, he pronounced her perfect. Ami smiled and nodded. “AI, lock that in for Ami. Next up is June.”

June was five foot three, slimmer than Ami. Curly black hair, with A-cups tending towards Bs. Mark had the same standard changes made to her breasts, skin, and body hair. Then he buffed her up just a bit. “Can I be taller?” She asked. Most everyone with television now knew that significant changes could be made to body size and shape.

“AI, add one inch of height, keeping body shape and mass proportionate. Uhmm, one more. Again. Wait! Hold it.” At five foot six, there was a stunning difference in the look June had. She already was a slim, good-looking woman, but the effect was totally different. “Well, June? I like that look, how about you?”

“Yes, that’s the way I see myself in my dreams. Please, Mark?” She was literally bouncing in place.

“AI. How long would this take to happen and what disadvantages would there be?” Mark did not want to buy a pig in a poke.

<No lasting disadvantages other than a tendency to habitually think of herself as shorter. It will be similar to the effect of the changes made to the Marines but of a much lesser impact. Less than one year and the habits should be completely changed. The duration of the change depends upon your choice of options. If you have the changes made in one procedure the duration will be approximately one day in the medical nano tube. There will be significant pain in all of the long bones and the associated muscles. The spinal column will also be somewhat changed, but there will be much less pain associated with that. The pain will last at least a week. Your second option is a long term one. Over the course of six months a small procedure will be performed each month. This will take about one hour. There will be some discomfort for a portion of the next day. This will be a case of what you call growing pains. There will also be a bit of back discomfort. The multiple procedures will be necessary to keep the spinal column adjusting at the same rate as the limbs. It is suggested that the subject discontinue the procedures during pregnancy. One advantage of this procedure is the gradual change will negate the habits of a shorter body.>

“I think that’s what we’ll do, the long term plan. June?” June nodded. “Ok, lock that one in. May? Stand up.” May took her sister’s place. Mark again made the standard changes. “AI, show me an age progression. One year at a time until twenty five.” They watched May get slightly older. She firmed up in some places, her face filled out a bit. “Ok, try this, twenty one year old body, seventeen year old face.” A very sexy Asian girl was looking at them. She was a bit curvier than May was now. However, she looked fitter. May was smiling. “Any comments, May?”

“No, that’s nice. Can I get my hair a bit more brown?” May’s hair was a dark brown, nearly black. It was a bit duller in appearance than her mother’s or her sister’s hair.

“Sure, AI, can you give me a hair color palette on my PDA? Various shades of brown.” He played with the hair colors for a while until they had three favorites. All were dark browns, one was almost no change from her own hair, but brighter, shinier. One was a deep dark chocolate, and one was a dark brown with some highlights. “ I like this dark chocolate one. It’s glossy, and rich. The other dark brown is a nice color, but it doesn’t look as right with your skin. The almost black one is good also.” May agreed with him and they went with the dark chocolate. He looked at it a bit more and made one suggestion. They lightened her eye color just a bit to make a contrast. Now it was dark brown hair, with medium brown eyes.

“Mai.” Mark had purposefully held Mai back until after her daughters had gone so she would have a fuller understanding of what they were doing. He really wanted that translator. He quickly made the standard changes and then ran her age back to twenty. She looked a lot like June at that age. He tweaked it a bit and settled on eighteen with general toning and tightening, and then he had to untangle himself from a naked female. Apparently she really liked the look.

“Sandra?” He knew this one was going to be more work. Sandra was not happy with being a plus sized woman. “Ok, standard changes. Now run her back to eighteen. We will adjust from there. Do the ‘tighten and tone’ thing. Better firm up those breasts, they are pretty large. Ok, lose ten pounds. Hold it.” He stood up. The extra weight did not carry as well on the younger frame. “Can you age just the skeleton just a couple of years?” There was a subtle shift. He went a few more years but then brought it back to twenty. He walked up to Sandra and started touching her, caressingly.” Ok, take a little fatty tissue from here, and here, oops, not here; I was just copping a feel. Here.” Mark kept sculpting Sandra’s image by brushing her belly and ass, and her sides. She was starting to shiver. “Ok, now drop her Body Mass Index by zero point one per second until I tell you to stop ... Stop. Sandra, what do you think?” Sandra was looking at the image of herself some twenty pounds lighter. She had lost weight all over, but since Mark had targeted certain other places, her breasts were still large. Almost D-cups. Her legs and ass were still larger than fashionable but they had never looked better. He had brightened up her hair color during the first part and she knew that the figure in front of her could easily seduce almost any heterosexual man.

“I love it,” she said simply. The look on her face spoke volumes though.

“Ok, AI, we are done. Please store all of these images.”

“Ladies. I had you all grab your sexy undies while we were at your homes. Go get a nice outfit on so I can show you off. Sandra, Ami please get your families together. May, get Tranh.” Ami had not been at home and had just been just visiting Jack’s for the day, so she had no clothes, but she fit into an outfit of May’s.

“June, you and Mai are in charge here. No sex for ANYONE. These girls don’t get anything but a potty break until I get back. And they don’t get to talk to anyone. We will take Sharon with us, but she is not talking either.” After June and Mai nodded, he took off to the medical station, with twelve people following.


When they all returned, it was obvious that the girls were exhausted by their pose. Mark had the three of them stand in front of him. Due to Mark’s request at the medical station, Sharon was still cum stained. “We are not quite done. Lunch is communal today, and then we have a little bit of time before we have an afternoon briefing. During our trip to the lunchroom, during lunch and on the way back, you will follow these rules. You will not talk to anyone unless I tell you to or someone talks to you first. If they do so, even if it’s a two-year-old kid, you will respond that you cannot talk to them as you are being punished. However, you will also tell them that you are allowed to tell them why and how you are being punished. Do you understand?” The girls were blushing at the thought of explaining themselves to strangers, but they nodded. “If any one of you is asked, you will all three stand together while the situation is explained. You will speak clearly and loudly enough that people within ten feet have no problems understanding you.”

As Mark started to take his troop out the door, the girls went looking for clothes. “Stop! Today you three are naked!” The shame-faced girls fell in line with the rest.


“But why?” Mark was thinking of changing the girls’ orders. The second time that they were asked a question in the dining room had let everyone in on the secret. Then some sneaky bastard had turned his four-year-old loose to torment them. After about twenty repetitions of ‘But why?’ it was getting old. The girls hadn’t eaten a bite and the other Volunteers, after the initial humor, were now getting annoyed.

“Girls. Sit! Eat! No more questions until we leave.” He got the kid’s attention, stood, loomed and pointed back the way he came. The kid left.

He turned back to the discussion that he was having with Larry Swanson, Brenda’s father. Larry had looked over the late bully’s women and had taken them both. They both looked much happier. “Larry, where did all of these kids come from? I saw yours and your niece and nephew when we picked you up, but the bully didn’t have any kids with them at lunch yesterday. What was that idiot’s name anyway?”

“He was Wayne Cooper. These are his and his sister-in-law’s, but they were going to be staying on the planet until I found out about them. That bastard just decided to leave his own kids with the grandparents. He cared even less about his sister-in-law’s kids. When he got picked up, he just asked her if she wanted to come with him. She said ‘yes, what about the kids’. He says, ‘I love kids. We are going to have a lot from both of you.’ Then he smiled. They thought he was saying yes. Yesterday, when he came after you, they had just given him an ultimatum. ‘No girl-girl sex unless you bring the kids, right now.’ You saw how that turned out.” Larry looked down the tables to where the women were all happily eating and watching their kids. Larry, Mark, Brenda, Marilyn, Jack and Nesto were grouped together. That was twenty-three concubines and dozens of kids. “I talked to them last night and when I got mad over their kids and demanded that the Marines go get them “right now” the two of them raped me. I mean they literally threw me to the ground and had their way with me. And my wife and her sister just laughed, then helped. Helped the new women, I mean. I haven’t had so much sex since my honeymoon. Agnes and Tamara have decided that they can do each other as long as it’s ‘for me’. Now Mattie and Chantelle are getting very friendly with each other while in the sack with me, too. I wonder what they put in the food, here.”

“I think it’s something they put in them while in the med tubes. Us too, actually. In the last twenty-four hours, I have had sex, uhh, probably ten times. And I played a rough football game as well. None of the usual aftereffects from the game lasted past thirty minutes.”

Both Volunteers sighed as they thought about the long hours of work ahead keeping their Harems satisfied.


Once back in the pod, Mark took the three girls into his room. “I assume that we don’t need to repeat this punishment.” He got sincere, energetic head shakes from all three. “Good. I happen to like all three of you a lot and I think it will work out just fine. You all know why I had to do this, or something like it. Right?” they nodded. “You can talk now. Just not all at once.”

They looked at each other, and then Cathy spoke up. “I’m sorry, Mark. It was my fault. I talked them into it. Especially Sharon. I don’t think she even would have thought of it. But I was just getting so horny lying there with naked girls rubbing against me that I just ... Uhh, I think this is going to be a problem. I’m getting horny again just thinking about it. Even about the punishment.” Mark noticed Grace and Sharon nodding.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.