I Do This for You - Cover

I Do This for You

Copyright© 2009 by RH Music

Chapter 7: Next morning

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Next morning - Paul becomes enthralled by his apartment neighbor down the hall and submits more-or-less willingly as she turns him into her personal maid. But then she gets a boyfriend, the boyfriend has needs, and things get weird...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   TransGender   CrossDressing   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex  

The next morning I woke up with John's hard penis pressing up against my ass.

John had stopped by that evening at around 9pm, with Indian take-out, and had never left.

"But..." I stuttered, "what about Kathryn?"

He just shrugged. "I told her I had a family emergency, and I wouldn't be back until Monday."

"Well, no way you're spending the night!" I had said.

But one thing led to another, and now here he was, behind me, snoring away.

How had I gotten into this situation!?

I looked at the clothing strewn about the apartment. John had started off wanting the beautiful maroon evening gown with the satin moire' skirt and velvet embroidered bodice. So gorgeous. After some dinner (with wine), we had danced for a bit before he pushed me down to my knees to blow him. Pulling out at the last minute, he masturbated himself all over the dress, watching the splotches of sperm soak into the velvet and satin, creating wet slimy spots which would be hell to remove.

Next he asked for "schoolgirl", and so I put on my plaid skit, shiny leather shoes, and white oxford blouse with my hair in pigtails. After sitting on his knee as we watched TV, he felt me up and then demanded that I blow him on the sofa. This time, he shot directly into my face, and then smeared the cum all over, including my hair.

He wiped his hands clean on my tits.

After that, he had me dress in lingerie and a nightgown. We opened up the sofa into a bed and he lay there, reading, while it was my duty to lick his penis gently, from balls to tip, and then back again ... over and over and over.

After about an hour or so of that, he gradually got hard again and then I was able to make him cum - for the third time that night - this time down my throat which I swallowed. I was so exhausted that I fell asleep right there, with my face in his crotch, my lips pressed against his hairy balls.

But somehow during the night, we had moved into this spooning position, with him behind me, a hand draped across me which gradually brushed against my right boob.

"Mmmmm..." he muttered, moving slightly, waking up a bit. "What's this in my bed?" he asked, as he hugged me tight, his hard penis slipping between my buns as he reached around me and started fondling my breasts.

"Good morning, John..."

I wondered for a second if this counted as John coming into the room again. Should I say my standard welcome?

"Thank you sir, for allowing me the pleasure of sucking your cock," I said, quietly.

"God, you've no idea how much that turns me on," he said.

We lay like that for a few minutes, him just enjoying my body with his hands, humping my behind.

"How much is Kathryn paying you?" he asked.

"What was that?" I asked.

"I've always wondered, how much is Kathryn paying you? I mean ... it must be a lot."

"It's ... I..."

"No, I'm serious," he continued. "I think you should get a raise."

"She's not paying me anything," I said, blushing to the core.

"What?" John asked, surprised. "But I mean ... she said..."

"I ... ah ... I'm just doing it because I want to," I said, simply. It was pretty much the truth, I realized - although it seemed I was losing track of all the reasons.

"You mean ... all those humiliating things I ask you to do. Sucking me off in the car, in the hospital yesterday ... the schoolgirl uniform ... spraying cum all over your face ... you get off on all that?"

"I..." how to answer? I tried to curl up a bit tighter. I was supremely embarrassed. This was the first time that John and I had ever talked about anything.

And besides which, did I, in fact, 'get off' on it? Did I find it sexually exciting to be whored out by my neighbor to her boyfriend? To be used by him for his sexual pleasure at any moment? For any whim?

"Tell me," he said. "Do you get off on all this?"

"Yes," I said in a whisper. "I do."

"You get off on the humiliation? The more humiliating the better?"

"I ... well ... No ... I mean ... well, sometimes."

Just then, I felt John pulling up my nightgown.

"All this time, and I thought you were a professional hooker," he said, with a bit of anger in his voice, "and now I realize, you're just an ordinary slut."

"No! It's not like that at all. You don't realize." I tried desperately to push my nightgown back down.

John pulled up harder on the nightgown, exposing my ass.

"Just a cock sucking slut tease, that's what you are!"

"Tease?" I asked, panicked. "How could you ever call me a tease??? I suck you off all the time!"

"Yeah," he said pulling down my panties, and grabbing my bare ass in a hard grip, "but you never give up the real goods, do you? You never let me play below the waist, isn't that right? Isn't it??"

"NO!!!" I was struggling for real, now, frantically flailing about as held me in place with an arm around my neck, while he tried to untangle the nightgown.

"Well now that I know you really live for this humiliating, degrading shit, well, I'm going to really have you now. You're ass is mine," he grabbed my ass and pulled my cheeks apart, his fingers digging into my ass crack, "your pussy is mine," he reached around put a hand on my crotch in front and grabbed it hard (I gasped as his fingers dug into my balls, tucked between my legs).

"What the hell is this?" he said. "Are you wearing a thong underneath your panties?"

John had discovered my gaff.

"NO!! STOP!! GET OFF OF ME!!!" This time I struggled for real, kicking as hard as I could, trying to prevent him from taking off my gaff and exposing my last secret.

"HELP!! AIIIIIMMMMPH!" I screamed, before his arm around my neck pulled in tighter, cutting off my air, and twisting my head back almost to the breaking point.

"YOU BITCH!" he screamed. "GIVE IT UP! YOU KNOW YOU WANT IT!"

BAM!

The door to my apartment flew open, and there was Kathryn.

"Get off her, you asshole!" she ran over in two quick steps, grabbed John by the hair and pulled.

Both of us tumbled off of the bed, tangled up in the bed sheets and the remnants of my clothing.

Kathryn kicked John in the ribs, and then pulled harder, dragging him across the carpet, his arms and legs scrambling about to get some balance.

"FUCK YOU!" He shouted, leaping up, "GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!" he pushed Kathryn away.

They stood there a second, glaring at each other. I sat on the floor, shivering, my nightgown a mess, legs and gaff exposed (but, thank god, still in place), tears streaming down my face, ruining my makeup.

John pointed at Kathryn. "Get the fuck out of here and never show your face around here again," he hissed at her. "We're over. Got that?? This is between Paula and me. Turns out, she loves the way I treat her."

"Oh, really?" Kathryn said.

John turned to me, his demeanor suddenly tender. "Paula, I'm sorry," he said. "I don't know what came over me. Let's just get the fuck out of here, and go back to my place."

"Make her an offer," Kathryn said.

"What??"

"I said, make her an offer, you shithead! Go ahead. Why should she go back to your place, after you've just about fucking raped her?"

John stood for a second, looking at her.

"Paula," John said, advancing towards me, "get dressed."

"NO!" Kathryn shouted, stepping between us and pushing him back. "Make her an offer."

"Why should I?"

"Cause there's no way you're getting out of here with both testicles otherwise."

Kathryn paused. "Here's the deal. You make an offer, and then I'll make an offer. And then we'll see which one Paula accepts."

"Fine, bitch," John said. "This is too fucking easy. Why the hell would she want to stay here and be abused by a domineering witch like you? You want an offer? Okay here it is."

John looked at me, thought for a second, and then began to talk.

"Paula, I can't live without you. I'm completely addicted. Anything you want from me, you can have. Anything. I've never met anyone like you. God! Sex with you is better than crack cocaine. We'll buy a house, any kind that you like. You'll have jewelry, expensive clothes, fancy dinners out, social events ... anything you want. I'll get you maid service so you'll never have to clean house ever again. And best of all, you'll have this penis to suck on as much as you want. Now, let's get out of here."

And as he was saying all of this, I could imagine it. All of it. I would become his pampered girl, living in luxury, every possible need taken care of...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.