I Do This for You - Cover

I Do This for You

Copyright© 2009 by RH Music

Chapter 5: A different kind of service

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: A different kind of service - Paul becomes enthralled by his apartment neighbor down the hall and submits more-or-less willingly as she turns him into her personal maid. But then she gets a boyfriend, the boyfriend has needs, and things get weird...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   TransGender   CrossDressing   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex  

"Paul!" Kathryn said, surprised. "Is that really you?"

"Kathryn!" I gasped, stepping back and trying to hide myself behind the door.

It was Thursday morning and I was fully dressed in my maid's uniform.

Kathryn stepped into my apartment and shut the door, leaving me completely exposed.

"My gosh," she said, her eyes wide as saucers, "you ... you're..."

"yes... ?" I asked, tremulously.

"You look amazing!" she said, with glee.

"Well, I ... uh..."

"Just amazing! I had no idea ... I mean, if I didn't know it was you ... I might have passed you on the street and thought nothing of it. Hey! No beard stubble. What happened?"

"I ... uh ... got it all lasered off. I mean, you know ... sometimes I have to leave the building on Mondays and Thursdays..."

"Of course. Well goodness ... you're just..."

"I'm ... what?"

"Why, you're just perfect for what I need," she said.

It was now about three months since I had discovered that Kathryn had male companionship, and about six or seven months since I had first become her launderer. I had fallen into a comfortable role of servant every Monday and Thursday, the highlights of my week.

And every time as I did her laundry - smelling and kissing and worshipping each piece of clothing - or cleaned her apartment - cleaning her sex toys with my mouth, kissing the toilet seat, all the while in a maid's uniform - I wondered what was next? When would I get another visit from Kathryn? When would I be forced by my own desires to serve her bidding for an even more humiliating and intrusive task?

"I bet you were wondering when I might stop by again," she began.

"Well, it had crossed my mind ... uh ... Kathryn."

"Oh, Paul. I think we can come up with something less familiar than simply 'Kathryn', can't we? I mean, after all, you are my servant, aren't you?"

"Uh, yes. Of course ... Ma'am?"

Kathryn smiled from ear to ear. "Oh," she said, huskily, "that's ever so much better."

"Is there some way that I can be of service to you, Ma'am?" I asked helpfully.

"Why yes, there is, Paul. You see, my boyfriend and I have a problem. You see, he likes to get blow jobs but I just can't stand doing them."

For a second, my mind completely froze.

"That's right, Paul. I need you to suck my boyfriend's cock for me."

"Kathryn," I said, freaking out, "I can't. I'm not gay. I don't do that sort of thing."

"He and I are perfect for each other in every other way," she continued, ignoring me, "except for this one little thing. And he's been getting increasingly annoying about it, so what I want is that whenever he mentions it, I want to send him over here to you."

"No ... I'm sorry, but..."

"Sometimes he wants it before sex, sometimes he wants it after sex, sometimes in the morning, could be anytime really."

"Please..."

Kathryn stepped up close to me, put a hand around my waist, and pulled me close. "I want you to be my cum bucket," she whispered into my ear, "my sperm dumpster, my own personal cock sucking whore."

I stepped back, breathing hard. "I won't, I can't. I'm sorry, but this is too much to ask, Kathryn. No."

I had to maintain control of the situation at all costs!

"Really?" She said, with a grin and arched eyes. "Well, I guess we know what happens now, don't we? The more you delay, the more you hesitate, the more I make your job more difficult."

"It won't matter this time."

"More difficult and more humiliating," she said.

"There is nothing you can say."

"Really? Well, for my first demand, you will need to dress as a woman every day from now on."

My heart leapt up into my throat. "What?" I croaked out.

Kathryn grinned, "already getting interested, I see? Well of course you'll need to dress as a woman all the time. After all, who knows when John is going to be visiting?"

"John?"

"Right, my boyfriend. Now let's see," Kathryn paused, thinking. "For my second demand..."

"No, Kathryn, please stop!"

"FOR MY SECOND DEMAND," she raised her voice, talking right over me, "You will be required to wear sexy and appealing lingerie every night to bed."

"Oh ... please..."

"After all, he might come by at night when you're in bed, and we want you to be ready for him, now don't we?"

"stop..."

"And for my third demand, you will need to practice deep throating a fake rubber penis, let's say, a minimum of 4 times a day for 5 minutes each until you can do it reliably without gagging, you know, to increase my boyfriend's overall pleasure."

"Stop! Please, just stop and get out of here! I don't want to do this anymore!"

"Okay, make it 6 times a day for 10 minutes each!"

"It's not ... I mean, I'm not..."

"Fine, if you're going to be that way, let's make it 10 times a day for 15 minutes each."

"Just leave. Please, just leave!" I walked to the door, my body trembling.

"And during the evenings, from 8pm to 1am, I think you should be wearing slut clothing."

"Slut clothing?"

"Of course, since that's when John will most likely stop by for some head. You know, tight mini skirt, 4 inch heels, stockings and garters, tight top which puts your huge tits on display, large dangly ear-rings..."

"Heals? Stockings?" I could feel butterflies in my stomach. This couldn't be happening to me! I could not be seriously considering this!

"Still haven't accepted the inevitable?" Kathryn paused, looking at me curiously. Could she tell? I looked away, half hoping one way, half hoping the other...

" ... then I guess we'll just have to add on even more!"

"no..." I whimpered, still protesting. But by this point, Kathryn could tell she would win.

"Ooo! How about this? Every time John comes into the apartment, you drop to your knees, kiss his penis, and say 'Thank you, sir, for allowing me the pleasure of sucking your cock.'"

"Kathryn ... I..."

"And after he ejaculates, you will keep his sperm in your mouth as long as possible, swirl it around your tongue..."

"Ugh..." the thought almost turned my stomach.

"And after swallowing it, you will say, 'Thank you, sir, for the honor you have bestowed upon me.'"

"Please, that's just wrong."

"Okay, maybe you're right. Scratch that last one."

"Yes," I said, fully defeated. "I'll..."

But Kathryn stopped me by putting a finger on my mouth.

"Wait, Paul, there is one more thing that I want you to do. Perhaps the most important thing of all."

Kathryn reached behind her neck, unclasped her necklace and gave it to me. It was a gold chain holding an oval-shaped locket, also gold.

"This is yours. Open it."

I opened the locket. Inside was a head-shot of Kathryn, looking glamorous and beautiful, with a knowing smile on her face.

"I want you to wear this at all times, except when showering, do you understand?"

"Yes, Ma'am," I said.

"And at least 10 times a day, after every time you perform a 'service' for me, I want you to open it up, kiss the picture, and say 'I do this for you.'"

My heart melted. I dropped to my knees, tears in my eyes. "Yes, Ma'am. Of course, Ma'am. I do this for you, Ma'am."

Kathryn hugged me to her legs, my head nestled in her lap. "Very good, Paul. Now do you agree to all of the terms and conditions I have imposed?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Very good. I'll drop off the contract this evening when I get back from work."

"Thank you, Ma'am!"

"And get busy! John will probably stop by tonight."


It was 11:30pm before Kathryn's boyfriend John opened the door and came in. "I do this for you," I whispered to myself - thinking of Kathryn.

"I was told not to knock," he said, closing the door behind him. I stood up from the sofa where I had been reading a romance novel (trying to get into character, I reasoned), walked up to him, knelt down, and kissed the lump at the front of his pants.

"Thank you sir, for allowing me the pleasure of sucking your cock," I said, as sincerely as I could, trembling slightly.

John's grin was a mile wide. "Eager, aren't we?" He placing a hand on my shoulder.

John wasn't bad looking, really. A little younger than I had expected, tousled brown hair, confident and easy-going attitude, clearly a fellow doctor. I could easily see how Kathryn and John would make the perfect up-and-coming power couple.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.