I Do This for You
Chapter 4: Kathryn gets a boyfriend

Copyright© 2009 by RH Music

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Kathryn gets a boyfriend - Paul becomes enthralled by his apartment neighbor down the hall and submits more-or-less willingly as she turns him into her personal maid. But then she gets a boyfriend, the boyfriend has needs, and things get weird...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   TransGender   CrossDressing   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex  

Shit. I ran back to my apartment and checked on the contract. After signing them, I had made my own copies to keep. I am ashamed to admit that sometimes I read them while masturbating.

I read through the clauses... "I will clean all of the dirty clothes...", "For each and every item of clothing I find in Kathryn's apartment...", "panties, briefs, or underpants..." "intimate contact with the wearer's crotch..."

Shit, shit, shit!!! The clauses were entirely about all clothes in the apartment - regardless of who wears them. Damn it! Nothing about Kathryn's clothes specifically at all.

Had she known this was going to happen? I wondered. Had she thought ahead to the time when men were going to be spending time in her apartment? Was she wondering what I would do? Was this some kind of test to see how far she could push me?

I crossed the hall back to her apartment, with the phrases from the contract fresh in my head.

"the most soiled spot", "the most pungent possible smell", "intimate contact", "worshipful kiss"...

Could I do it?

I walked over to the pair of white briefs. I picked them up. They were Calvin Klein. I looked inside to the gusset which was stained with sweat and still a bit damp to the touch.

I hesitated, looking at it.

As I hesitated, something odd happened. I suddenly became very aware of my situation. I looked up at the mirror, and saw a maid, dressed in a sensible serving-girl's uniform, grey with white trim, a full-length lacy white tea apron covering my bodice and front. I could feel my breasts, I became very aware of the stockings hugging my legs, of the bra straps wrapped around my shoulders, my waist cinch, the sensible cotton woman's panties cupping my hardening penis...

And as if they had a mind of their own, my hands brought the briefs up to my nose. Against my will, they pressed the crotch of the male underwear to my face and I breathed in deep through my nose ... the warm, dank, musky smell filling me up.

"I worship this smell," I said, out-loud, realizing that it was true.

Next, the hands opened up the crotch and held it up to my lips.

I kissed it.

"I am so lucky to be Kathryn's laundress..." I said to myself.

I quietly added the underwear to the pile of light-colored clothes to wash.

But then, there was the undershirt. And there I knelt, the underarm of a man's undershirt pressed to my nose, breathing is body odor deep inside of me ... wondering how I ever got into this position.

I gathered up and became acquainted with his other clothes. More briefs, more undershirts, some dress shirts, some polos, a pair of khakis, tube socks...

Smelling a man's dirty socks!

But then I saw it. Inside of a gym bag slung to the side...

His jock strap.

And as I held up the still-wet nylon webbing to my nose and lips, I couldn't help myself. A traitorous hand reached down to my achingly hard penis, stroked it twice, and I came.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.