An Adventure With Mare
Chapter 7: Mare's Second Fantasy - The Trial

Copyright© 2009 by Spark's N Ashes

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Mare's Second Fantasy - The Trial - a story of adult fantasy and adventure. He is a cheater with a kinky side; his first affair starts out with a woman who just happens to be from his distant past. Mare has her own ideas and kinks but he will get what he wants in the end. NO actualy sex in the first chapter or 2 but things will warm up fast enough. Thanks big time to Chopped Cabbage for his hard work editing my nonsense so others can read it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Slow   2nd POV  

It took a moment for her eyes to adjust, but when they did, Mare was greeted by all sorts of hanging things, and from such a variety of places! Taken a bit aback, Mare took in a big breath and began to tell Aluric about how she wasn't going to allow any thing ... MPGH!!!.

Mare was trying to complain, but Aluric had used the in rush of air, with Mare's mouth open wide, to push in a big red ball gag and quickly used her new shocked rage to fasten it behind her head. The ball itself was red, and its straps matched her collar perfectly. Mare spun about, raising her hands in protest; Aluric slapped them into a set of handcuffs, saying "Mare, be silent if you know what is good for you!" and watched as her blood rose to its boiling point again. She drew back her manacled hands, only to have Aluric use the opportunity to hook the joining point to a chain that hung from the centre of Aluric's "portable dungeon". "I have to tell you dear, this is not at all how I expected you to behave, although I knew you would."

Mare was now bright red, and livid with fury! Still Aluric continued in his calm, controlled fashion. "Now do be a good girl and give us your foot!" tapping lightly on her right thigh; which elicited exactly the response Aluric had expected. Mare attempted to kick out with her right foot, since she was already forced to place her weight on the left, and as it rose Aluric placed a leather cuff around her ankle that matched exactly the one at her throat. Mare screamed in rage from behind her gag! Aluric paid no heed to her rantings, but simply released her foot; on instinct she switched her weight to her right foot and tried to lash out with her left, only to have Aluric use the predicable movement to his advantage, placing yet another cuff on her opposite ankle. "Now that's the girl!"; and Aluric playfully swatted her bare arse cheek, only to have Mare scream out in rage at the indignity of it all from behind her gag, as he left her hanging from the chain to go out of the room.

Aluric returned from the bedroom area with two long slender poles, both jet-black, save the glint of the light off the objects at each end. But Mare never got a really good look since Aluric spun Mare back to facing the tub as he entered. Giving her bare cheek another swat of his hand, he chided "now no peeking Mare! I have a bit more to do before we can progress with your training." With that Mare felt her legs being shoved apart and she almost fell off her heels as she felt and heard something go "snap" with a clear metallic sound against her right ankle. "A bit wider now if you please or don't Mare"; Aluric said as he shoved her feet even further apart. Again Mare heard and felt the odd metallic snap, against her left ankle this time, and suddenly she could not bring her feet together for there was a bar of some sort stopping her from closing her legs.

This made Mare very uncomfortable, since she was now actually hanging from her wrists, due to the drop in height with the spreading of her feet to nearly 4 feet apart. This also had the effect of leaving her not simply exposed but extremely vulnerable from beneath. Aluric began rubbing then, starting at her mid calves and moving in semi circular fashion upwards towards her thighs, and around to her buttocks and then her hips; still moving slowly but not slow enough to be teasing, he proceeded up her spine and then back down again. Aluric paused then, with his arms wrapped completely around her, from the rear. His large palms where pressed into her pelvic region, his fingers lightly drumming her mound. Mare could feel his warm breath on the small of her neck, and she also felt his firmness pressing at her bare checks underneath the black garter she was still wearing. Mare was continuing to rant from behind her gag, but a tad less vehemently, as Aluric continued to caress her entire body, with his own. "Now be a good girl won't you and settle down a bit, and you'll see it's going to be lots of fun soon." Aluric continued to press his thickness into the split between her fleshy bottom, as his hands crept further down her pubic region. Shortly, his wrists where being used to massage the area just below her waist, as his fingers crept into the curls before them, and Mare began to respond despite herself, with a moan into the gag she was now wearing. Aluric's fingers had found the outer labia majora, and he casually tweaked them momentarily, from both sides, saying "One day, if you're a good girl, Daddy will give you special jewellery for down here"; and just as quickly moved further into the valley of her womanhood. She briefly came out of her near trance but just as quickly went back under as his baritone voice continued its measured pacing beat, which matched exactly the pace of his advancing fingers, pressing further still into that region that only a woman has. Aluric began tracing small tight circles on Mare's back with his tongue as he dropped his stance a bit. This had a greater warming effect on the woman now trapped within the circle of his out reached arms, but that was not Aluric's goal, for with this new adjustment his fingers continued their own mission pressing on in towards the small sweet spot where all of Mare's heat was again gathering. Then just as Mare's head began to roll backward in anticipation of the pleasure that was about to be inflicted upon her, against her outwardly visible will, Aluric stood up and removed his hands from their warm nesting place, and from seemingly out of thin air produced a mate to the cuffs on her naked ankles for her right wrist. Then as Mare came back to the here and now, Aluric began placing a match onto her left wrist. The pain from hanging by the handcuffs was growing now that she was aware of her hands again. Again Aluric produced another of his jet-black spreader bars from somewhere behind Mare, and fastened its centrepiece to another chain hanging from the centre of his portable dungeon.

Now Mare could plainly see the rings set into the middle and ends of this bar. She was still examining this new addition as Aluric produced a handcuff key from inside his mouth. Unlocking her right wrist from the hand cuff, he never let go of the fastener attached to the leather black and red wrist cuff he had placed on her moments before, and in an easy movement he had Mare's wrist fastened to the spreader bar. With one hand in a handcuff and the other now attached to the end of this new spreader bar, Mare renewed her outrage from behind her gag; only to have yet another swift application of his large meaty hand applied to her bare backside. "I told you be still" Aluric whispered into her ear; "You will hurt yourself if your not careful". Mare's smarting backside got her attention long enough for Aluric to move her left wrist from its cuff to the end of the bar. Aluric then removed the handcuffs from the chain. "Relax dear girl, I have other uses for this chain a bit later as you will see." And saying this stepped out of the bathroom again, to return with a longer version of the collar that Mare now wore. Aluric placed this belt about Mare's waist from behind, and in the mirror she realized she could see everything Aluric was doing to her.

Aluric reached out in front of Mare and took hold of yet another chain. This one came from the end of the portable dungeon at the ceiling and he brought its end to fasten onto the belt now about Mare's waist, then repeated the manoeuvre from the opposite side. Aluric stepped back out of the bathroom, which gave Mare a few moments during her latest screaming rage to view herself in the mirror. At this point she was caught and she was obviously Aluric's, but how dare he use her in this way! She began a renewed effort to struggle her way free. As she did, the light from the round bulbs above glinted back at her in the mirror from the silver conches affixed to her belt, collar, and cuffs; the combined effect of all the leather and lace again caused the awareness of a new moistness. Mare could hear Aluric in the outer room rummaging through "that" bag of his, and shortly he returned with something in his hand.

Aluric walked up behind Mare, and whispered into her ear; "Now me pretty; would you like me to take off that gag?" using that cheap mock-pirate voice of his. Mare indignantly nodded her demand of release. "Well then, first offin you 'as to be quiet, and second you has to open you mouth very wide since the gag has swollen into your mouth and is now solid round your teeth!" and so saying Aluric reached up and unfastened the gag but didn't remove it, as if waiting for the noise to stop and for Mare's mouth to open.

Now was her chance. Mare opened wide to scream at him for this outrage to her, and Aluric simply dropped the gag where it was, and shoved a new gag into Mares open complaining mouth. He forced it to her face as he covered her head with something that smelled strongly of leather. "GOD, HE'S PUT A HOOD ON ME" she screamed in her mind. Mare began screaming anew and struggling to get free of her fetters, but nothing would yield. Mare could just make out rays of light here and there but she really couldn't see a thing. Her tongue attempted to dislodge her gag, but as it probed, she came to 2 distinct realizations: first that the gag wasn't moving from inside her mouth, which it filled near to capacity, and second it was shaped like a phallus, which only served to infuriate the lithely petite blonde all the more. Mare went into yet another tirade, as her captor continued his preparations. Aluric, making note of the intensity of the activity, came up behind the helpless woman and spoke gently and quietly into her ear after removing the piece of leather which served to block most of the sound from her hearing. "Patience my dear, you really do need to learn patience after all. I won't keep you gagged if you promise to behave ... after all: did you actually think your little tirade earlier was all forgotten and forgiven?"

He was whispering into her left ear, and the warm moist kiss of his breath expanding into her ear canal tickled the fine hairs of her receptors; it caused her to shudder and think. In the meantime Aluric had begun to massage her now outstretched arms, "There there..." he murmured so quietly she almost had to strain to hear what he was saying. "We mustn't have you getting hurt from the equipment. After all, I decide what is proper pain and when it's proper to receive it. Now relax! You have trusted me up till now, why stop? I haven't hurt you really have I?; Except perhaps a dent or two to your pride. Just a little swat or three to get you back to earth..."

Aluric had moved on to her opposite arm, gently massaging from the wrist back to the socket joint at her shoulder and had now begun to massage the base of her neck at that C5 mark and was doing wonders. Between the warm glow from his hands and the restricted breathing via the nasty little gag, Mare had quieted and actually begun to drool from the intense pleasure his hands where causing at the base of her skull through the hood. All the while Aluric somehow was tightening the laces so as to leave no extra room inside. When Aluric was certain he had her full and undivided attention he reached forward and withdrew the gag. "Cry out, scream, or speak with less than lady like decorum and I will be forced to put the gag back Mare, so do behave won't you; and you can talk all you want. For now! Of course, if you insist on these emotional outbursts and tirades I'll have to replace it." Mare got a good breath and began her onslaught; "Just who in the hell do you think you are? I told you no gags!" Mare was winding up good now. "You're a freaking bastard, you are. Son of a Bi...". The sentence was never completed!

Aluric calmly stepped forward and placed his hand over her mouth and used his other hand to hold her nose closed inside the hood! When Mare couldn't hold her breath any longer, she opened her mouth and Aluric simply slipped the "offending replica" back into place, and with practised ease allowed his fingers to let the Velcro refasten. "Now Mare, do behave won't you." From somewhere behind her Aluric brought out a leather glove which he placed over her bare hand and laced tight down at the wrist, and locked it into place with a small lock like the ones on her collar and other cuffs, before moving to the opposite hand and repeating the procedure. When he was done, Aluric moved back along side his helpless victim, and with a restrained voice spoke gently to his captive. "Mare if you care to rethink your situation, simply make a fist with your right hand: it will ring a small bell I have rigged to it and we will consider that a 'YES' signal.

OH BY THE WAY, your left hand is similarly rigged. Now if you would be so kind as to try them out to insure you can still communicate I would consider it a sign of respect." With an almost instinctive reflex of rage Mare balled both hands into fists inside the leather mitten chambers, and heard 2 distinctively different bell-like tones. While not at all what the now helpless Mare had intended, it was exactly what Aluric had expected, and he deliberately ignored Mare's obviously intended meaning.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.