An Adventure With Mare - Cover

An Adventure With Mare

Copyright© 2009 by Spark's N Ashes

Chapter 5: The Penalty

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Penalty - a story of adult fantasy and adventure. He is a cheater with a kinky side; his first affair starts out with a woman who just happens to be from his distant past. Mare has her own ideas and kinks but he will get what he wants in the end. NO actualy sex in the first chapter or 2 but things will warm up fast enough. Thanks big time to Chopped Cabbage for his hard work editing my nonsense so others can read it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Slow   2nd POV  

Hissing at her from twixt clenched teeth Aluric almost swore; "Now my little minx, there will be none of this. Obviously you need additional instruction in just what happens to bad little girls." With that He pulled Mare off her feet and over his lap. Before she could offer more than a token resistance, Aluric's hand was free of her collar and his large arm now firmly across her bare shoulders and back reaching round to her stomach. Aluric drew back his right hand and laid the first firm swat to her bottom. The massive paw-like thing covered her entire right cheek and a good part of Mare's left, and as she cried out in rage at this indignity, a second blow was already landing on her left cheek.

With both Aluric's hands now occupied elsewhere, the blissful vibrations that where happening inside Mare came to an abrupt end. While she was crying out from the second shock to her upended anatomy, she felt Aluric's finger rend her slight excuse for panties right from her, and with the sound of the garment being ripped asunder, she knew Aluric was really not amused!

"Daddy treats his little girl very nicely and this is how you repay my kindness, caring, and attention to your training needs!" Mare began to think Aluric was real incensed now as the 3rd blow came crashing to her right cheek, jolting her further up on to Aluric's lap. The tears started to flow and Mare knew she should beg for forgiveness, but she hated being forced to submit when she wasn't in the mood, and as she cried out from this latest strike, the words that escaped her lips where not a plea for a reprieve, but a foul explicative having to do with a certain carnal act.

"Relax MY LITTLE DARLING" He verily seethed into her ear! "Time enough for that later, right now you need some loving correction applied," and struck a 4th blow, this one to the crack of her tenderized bottom cheeks, however the size of his hand was such that it covered nearly both at once, despite her own ample anatomy.

Mare began to struggle in earnest now, but Aluric had her firmly in his control, one hand now rubbing and caressing her hot inflamed backside, and his left arm reaching round from her back to the point where her nether lips joined into that solid mass of nerve endings. His finger was of more than ample width to not just hit her button, but force her inner lips to part in nearly painful fashion; its movement was causing exquisite sensations, or was it her own motions in response to the heat at her backside, where Aluric was now gently stroking and caressing? As Mare began to settle into her own special place, another blow landed on her left side, not quite as solid as before, but it yanked her back from the wonders of the finger on her button. Crying out, Mare began to protest anew, but Aluric's calm, soothing voice, and his wondrous rubbing and caressing, pulled her back again to where she wanted to be.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.