An Adventure With Mare - Cover

An Adventure With Mare

Copyright© 2009 by Spark's N Ashes

Chapter 4: her First Fantasy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: her First Fantasy - a story of adult fantasy and adventure. He is a cheater with a kinky side; his first affair starts out with a woman who just happens to be from his distant past. Mare has her own ideas and kinks but he will get what he wants in the end. NO actualy sex in the first chapter or 2 but things will warm up fast enough. Thanks big time to Chopped Cabbage for his hard work editing my nonsense so others can read it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Slow   2nd POV  

Adjusting her pace, Mare tries to slow things even more, to the point where it is becoming painful for her to move with such deliberate motions. Again she hears Aluric "Now dance for me, as if you where doing a strip tease, like you have seen those naughty women in the movies do!" Using a dance step as filler, Mare begins dancing in place to a tune heard only in her head, till now. Suddenly Mare hears the volume rise on an unseen stereo, as Ravel's "Bolero" begins somewhere near Aluric...

Matching her steps to the thrumming beat of the drums in the music, Mare begins anew, her intention to play the "little girl" stripper for her "Daddy". Removing her blouse, she lets its fall to the floor and reaches for the catch of her brassier, now most painfully holding her breasts to such dramatic points!

But the snap of the whip stops her short, with yet another gasp in shock!

"Don't stop dancing my dear, and I didn't tell you to remove your underwear just yet. No I didn't; first the skirt if you would be so kind." Missing a beat from the viperous snap of the whip, Mare begins to unzip the short skirt and, being careful not to let it fall, slowly lowers it to the floor, bending at the knees as required and then rising once more.

The big man rises out of his seat and, placing his drink on the table, comes up along side; "Don't stop dear girl," he whispers hotly into her ear; "keep dancing to the music." With Mare swaying in time to the music, alternating one foot to the other with the changing tempo, Aluric reaches up from behind and begins caressing Mare's left nipple. Just as suddenly, the vibrators begin anew their own beating, but this time a very slow, strong throbbing within Mare's deepest regions.

"Now doesn't this feel good?"; Aluric asks. "You may answer, tell me what you desire right now my little darling." All Aluric hears in response is the soft moaning of a soft-voiced little girl from within the woman - now with her attention totally focused on him and what he is doing. Her pleasure at the attention continues to mount, and her dancing has now become something of a squirm side to side, trying to find a resolution to her rising heat from all the vibrations and rubbing and warm wet kisses about her neck and throat...

All the while Aluric has been torturing Mare's now tender nipples through the use of those strategically placed metal rings within the open ends of the pointy cups of her bra, and without warning he reaches up and undoes the clasps, allowing Mare's breasts to swing free and unfettered... "Now then, what say you show Daddy what you can do with that tempting little mouth of yours eh?" And just as suddenly Aluric moves aside and returns to his chair assuming a recumbent posture.

"Don't be shy my darling; Daddy won't hurt you if you behave. But you need to show him what you can and can't do. It is important for a growing girl like yourself, heading for womanhood, to be able to thoroughly pleasure her man if she wants to be happy in her life. And Daddy is gong to insure you please any man you chose..." That said, Aluric undoes his belt and slides it out of the loops of his pants.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.