An Adventure With Mare
Chapter 2: Male Call

Copyright© 2009 by Spark's N Ashes

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Male Call - a story of adult fantasy and adventure. He is a cheater with a kinky side; his first affair starts out with a woman who just happens to be from his distant past. Mare has her own ideas and kinks but he will get what he wants in the end. NO actualy sex in the first chapter or 2 but things will warm up fast enough. Thanks big time to Chopped Cabbage for his hard work editing my nonsense so others can read it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Slow   2nd POV  

The day began as all the others, and Mare was returning home from a fruitful afternoon of shopping. Approaching her door she noticed the yellow "Post-it" and groaned silently to her self: "damn, missed the postman again!". Taking the yellow tag in hand she went into the house and took care of business. Later that evening the realization hit her; she wasn't expecting any packages, and as far as she knew neither was anyone else in the house. Mare went back to get her purse and pulled out the yellow tag, only it wasn't for a missed package delivery, it was the express mail she had missed. Noting the time of the intended return, she scrambled to rearrange her day, to ensure she would be home when the FEDEX returned.

Mare woke early; with the anticipation her day dragged on painfully, but finally the little red, white, and blue truck pulled up and the carrier brought a rather large box up to her door.

Mare thought it odd that the little man could carry such a large box with what appeared to be almost no effort. Signing for the box, the postman handed it to her through the door; commenting absently on the strange design on the cover. She turned her back to him as she dragged the box inside and let the door close behind her.

Mare brought the box up to her room and took a small blade to the tape that sealed the contents within; breaking the large wax seal that was placed across the flap edges. Looking inside she saw not one item but several smaller boxes numbered and sealed like their parent, and a letter affixed to the top of the first box. Opening the envelope she withdrew the parchment, imprinted with the strange seal and no other identifying information, save the now familiar cursive "A" affixed to its bottom.

The note read simply;

"Do not open anything further till this Friday at 4 pm".

"Then open only the first box. Follow the instructions you find inside."

Friday? That meant she had to wait an entire week! ARGH!

The week dragged, Mare had examined the contents more and more.

There where 3 boxes inside, all of which bore the same wax and tape seals.

She knew she had to obey the letter and not open them, but that didn't mean she couldn't try to figure out what was inside, while she was waiting. She examined them all closely; the seals where easily gotten around, but she knew better then try and cheat that way. She shook each in turn and turned them each completely over and over trying to get and idea as to the contents.

They appeared to be large garment boxes, but something odd inside each one made it impossible to tell just what was in there. Clothing didn't move like that. Still every chance she got she would re-examine them, trying to ascertain what was inside.

Torturously, Friday arrived. Mare had made arrangements to have the house to herself, no ex, no kids — and all alone. At about 1 in the after noon, she figured she could go ahead and open the first box: after all why wait?

Nothing would change in 3 hours. Taking a small knife edge she began at the outer edge of box numbered "1", slicing down the sides first right then left; then turning the box once more she began to cut through the top seal.

Suddenly there was a "sproing" from inside the box and Mare realized she had been "caught". Opening the box completely, she learned the means of her demise. The small electronic timer had stopped with a little less then 3 hours remaining. Taped to its backside was an envelope, with the words

"open me now". Mare reversed the assembly and there on the flap edge was the now almost annoying "A" seal, she opened the missive and read.

"Undoubtedly you have cheated, and opened the first box before its time.

Thus YOU have determined the means and the amount of your punishment.

Hopefully (for your sensitive skin); you have not yet opened the remaining boxes." Be at the "Best Western" hotel on route 9 on the way to

Poughkeepsie at 7 pm; ask for a message; left for you at the front desk.

Additional instructions will be supplied then. Wear what you find in this box, along with any other "accouterments" you may wish, those being purely optional. Affix your makeup so as to be cheap in "appearance," and use the provided perfume liberally."

"Bring the remaining 2 boxes, (hopefully for you — unopened) and the timer this was affixed to, with you."

The short letter ended with the cursive script of the letter "A" just like his wax seals.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.