Playful Pussy - Cover

Playful Pussy

by niteowluk99

Copyright© 2009 by niteowluk99

BDSM Sex Story: Another in the series of Andrea and jay bdsm tales.... This one involves masturbation, spanking and overall obedience.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   .

Andrea and Jay had been sat on the sofa, idly watching TV without really being interested, as their relationship was still fresh, they had subconsciously moulded themselves to each other and Jay's left arm was cuddling Andrea tightly.

Andrea made a casual off the cuff remark about her thinking about stopping shaving her cunt and Jay turned and looked at her as he said, "If that's your attitude then you had better go upstairs to our bedroom and remove all your clothes, stand in a corner facing the wall and place your hands on your head!"

As Andrea got up silently and headed to the living room door, Jay noticed a cheeky half smile slip across her lips, he called out, "Stop! When you're upstairs you will think about your comment and to why I should have to punish you for this, and just contemplate that punishment!"

Jay waited twenty minutes before silently climbing the stairs; he quietly entered the master bedroom and saw the naked rear of Andrea as she was indeed stood in the corner with her hands on her head. Jay also noticed her legs were slightly apart and he could just see the beginning of a gossamer sheen on her legs. Now Jay told the expectant Andrea to come here and sitting on the edge of the bed he made her stand to his right.

He looked her square in the eyes and simply said, "Open wide!" Andrea looked at his face and realised he meant her legs, so she opened her legs till her feet were eighteen inches apart. She caught her breath as she felt his hot hand, touch her just above the knee; slowly and very lightly it traced a path up her inner thigh but stopped short of her heated cunt. Jay could almost feel the heat coming from her cunt as his hand almost touched her lips.

He looked deep into Andrea's eyes and asked, "Tell me slut, whilst you were stood in the corner, were you thinking about the punishment you have to come?"

Andrea replied, "Yes, Sir, I know I was wrong, Master, for you have always demanded you slut's cunt to be properly shaved!"

"Well, I can see that your hot little cunt is ruling your thoughts again, bitch, for I can feel its excitement even without touching it! You want me to spank your cunt don't you, Whore?" Jay demanded to know.

Andrea responded, "Oh, yes Master; you're slut needs her cunt spanked and not only spanked, sir but spanked hard!"

As she spoke, Jay's hand now parted her cunt lips and found his fingers instantly soaking wet, he gently nudged her clit as he spoke, "Why you trashy fuck slut, your horny cunt is soaking wet and your hard clit is almost buzzing!"

Now pulling his hand away, he ordered Andrea to bend over his lap. Taking her right hand in his left hand he held her firm and raised his right hand and paused; he felt Andrea tense up awaiting the first strike. Jay expected this and was prepared so he spoke softly close to her right ear, "Tell me whore, why do you think I should waste my time training such a worthless slut as you when sluts are two a penny! What makes you worth the effort I need to put in to bring you to my standards?"

Shocked and emotionally on fire, Andrea tried to think of a suitable answer, but in her new found temper she forgot about her current position and the first sign of her body relaxing brought Jay's hand crashing down on to her supple arse. As soon as Jay felt the heat generated by the slap, he almost seemed to be spreading it out as his hand stroked over her cheeks and his fingers touching her anal ring and lower onto then into her cunt.

Andrea shocked by the now unexpected slap, suddenly tensed back up only to relax as she felt Jay's finger's pushing into her hot soaking wet cunt. Once more Jay whispered, "Well fuck toy, I am waiting, what bitch not nothing to say?"

Once more Jay had his hand raised, and an irate Andrea, tried to speak, "Master..." whack the second slap landed on a new area of her arse and once more the flaming heat of desire surged through her cheeks, and like before it was spread out by Jay's hand as it inched its way to her cunt again. "Your slut tries her hardest to please you and would never deliberately annoy you, Master!" she managed to blurt out.

A further two spanks were delivered in similar fashion, always ending with Jay's fingers buried deep inside Andrea's cunt. Then Jay ordered Andrea to stand; as she did so he told her to feel her spanked arse and tell him what she thought. "Ok Master, you only ever spank me when I deserve it and always you inflame my passion by the way you make me anticipate the spanking and then send me even higher when you deliver it. Always the way you apply the pain and mix it with the definite pleasure of your exploring fingers sends my mind into turmoil!" Andrea confessed.

By now Jay was stood beside Andrea, when he ordered her to lie on the bed and open her legs as wide as she could. Andrea half hoped for and half expected at least two more spanks, only this time hitting directly on to her cunt and clit; so she quickly complied with Jay's demands. Then rather puzzled she heard him say that she was to use her left hand to open her cunt lips as wide as she could. Now almost in a love hate state of arousal she hoped this was to be a new experience for her, she hoped that whilst she held open her cunt lips Jay would use the riding crop to whip her clit. She had always enjoyed the kiss of the leather crop flap on her cunt lips and was hoping now to feel its kiss on her clit.

Suddenly her expectations cleared completely as Jay demanded she play with her own cunt until she came and he warned her to continue to play with it till he told her to stop or she would be in for a real surprise. Although Andrea had made good progress in overcoming her shyness since moving in with Jay, this was too much, to let even Jay her master see how she played with herself, she would die of embarrassment. Quickly she weighed up the alternatives, to anger Jay right now and the sinister way he spoke of a real surprise, she dare not risk it, but to allow the first man ever to watch her stroke her own clit and finger her own cunt, well she would die of shame. Suddenly she was aware of Jay counting slowly, shit he was already at seven and she knew if he reached ten without her starting she would be really punished, of course she had her safe word, but if she used that the burning itch in her cunt would have to smoulder till much later for it would halt everything, so there was no middle ground, By the time Jay had just said eight, her right hand was to her cunt and her index finger tracing the line of her clit.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.