The Towns Slave
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2009 by FT Pet

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This is about a 35 year old wife and mother that was enslaved by her husband and son and sold by them to the town.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   BiSexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Nudism  

I can remember when my husband turned Master took me downtown seven months ago. All I was allowed to wear were my hi-heels and slave collar and I was scared. Today my ex-master now slave was being led by my two children. He was wearing heels also but we took pity on him and let him wear low heels instead of the 4 inch heels I'd worn. He also had on a pair of white nylons with white garter belt and matching crotchless panties. And oh my how nice his 7 inch cock looked sticking out of his panties. He obviously was excited about the whole thing whether he'd admit it or not. I almost wished I hadn't stated I'd never let him fuck me again. Oh well there were plenty of other worthy men in this town that I knew wanted me.

My daughter Deb though had no such illusions about her father and would stop him along the route and then suck his cock until he begged for release. She always got him so far and then slapped his cock hard until he went semi-soft. Something she must have learned in France. It never took him long to get hard again though.

Even Billie my son got into the act. When we going by the park he planted his father other the same park table his father had pushed me and fucked his ass until he came. Then made his father clean his cock with his mouth.

I watched both children used their father and got so wet I thought I'd cum without having to touch myself. But I didn't do either and we continued on our way.

At my slaves attorney's office his attorney said I already owned 51% which is how my new slave had set it up to be able to get all the bids he could for a woman owned company. He never bothered to let me know that though. After that it was easy getting my soon to be ex-husband to agree to turn the rest over to me also. So he was going to be out of the picture and the children and I would have a good income for the rest of our lives.

From there we went to the Doctors office for my slaves physical. He'd had so many women over the past year I wanted to make sure my children were safe from deseases. And as it turned out they were. And because of my episode at the resturant with Molly I wanted to know if I was still clean. Thankfully I was!

I was so excited being clean that I took the Doctors little cock into my mouth and sucked him to a tremendous climax. right there in front of my slave. It always amazes me how much cum he can produce with such a tiny cock. I secretly hoped my slave was envious of the good Doctor.

"Mmmm Doctor that was delicious and I can hardly wait until we get together."

"Well now that you are a free woman again what do you want me to call you?"

"Everybody's been calling me slut for the past seven months so why change now? Besides I'm going to be the best slut this town has ever known. Oh I know it makes me sound like a tramp but all of you were willing to pay to have me without even checking to see if what my husband was saying was true. So everyone, and I'm sure you do too Doctor, still thinks of me as the same tramp I was then. So call me Slut!"

"Well now remember when you were here for your physical I said I didn't really believe him. And I didn't!"

"Yes I do remember you saying that. But I also remember hearing that you put the highest bid in for the use of me at your pleasure. So from my view you are just a guilty as everyone else."

"But Doctor don't worry about it, you'll still get to use me for your pleasure. The difference it won't be with me being a slave. No I will be a much more willing partner. One that I'm sure you will enjoy!"

"Alright then, but how about if I call you Becky and when we are together I'll call you slut. Also I won't plan on changing a thing!"

"Good, now Doctor when can I schedule my ultra sound? I want to know if this baby is a girl or a boy. And if a boy I know it will be Little Johnny's!"

"Check with my nurse when you leave and I'm sure we can get you in next week."

"Okay! And Doctor if it is a boy I want to suck your cock in celebration."

When I left he looked as if it would be a hard time waiting for me to get back.

Since my slaves appointment with the tattoo and piercing shop wasn't until tomorrow we decided to stop by a local resturant for lunch before proceeding home.

"No please MASTER don't make me go in there dressed like this. This is where I always bring others to lunch. It will be so humilating."

"Well slave one thing you will have to learn is I don't give a damn what your feeling are."

And we led him into the resturant. I should mention this was one of the nicest ones in town and sure enough everyone knew him on sight.

They were nice enough to seat us in the center of the room. Not only to watch him stand between myself and my daughter but I'm sure to watch Deb because of her topless dress she was wearing. I must admit her new boobs looked magnificent! And only 16 years old! I knew tonight I would love sucking them.

One man came over and started to reach out to touch her breasts.

"Just what do you think you are doing?" I asked him.

"Oh slut are you talking to me?"

"Yes I am! Now answer me! What do you think you are going to do with my daughter?"

"Well look how she's dressed! She's obviously a tramp like you and needs to be used."

"Well children I believe here is a man you haven't yet talked to. Is that correct?"

"Yes Mom, Mommy!" they both said.

"Okay mister! I don't know who you are but you obviously made a successful bid on me several months ago, but things have changed. I'm no longer this things slave. In fact as you can see he is now our slave. Or didn't you notice the way he's dressed?"

"My name is Becky and you can only call me slut when we are together. But as I say things have changed. If the two of us get together it will be on my terms. And my children are off limits to you, now and forever. It doesn't matter how she dresses and if she wants to walk into town nude, she's still of limits. And I'd better no hear that you or anyone else trying to take advantage of her. Now if she at some latter date decides she wants some action she will let you know. Is that clear?"

"Yes Becky, very clear!"

"By the way, my name is Baxter and I am looking forward to having you under any terms. I had heard a rumor that you were giving back anyones money that wanted it. But you can keep mine because I know you will give me every penny's worth when we get together."

"Count on it, Baxter!"

After that we were left alone. I thoroughly enjoyed my T-bone.

Afterwards we walked home.

"Children take your father down and put him on the rack, will you please. Don't make it too tight, just enough to make it alittle uncomfortable. I'm going to go see Molly as I need some tender loving."

"Mommy, I can give you some of that."

"I know dear and later the three of us will get together. After you've taken care of your father, you a Billie can enjoy each other. Alright?"

"Yes Mom!"

When I got across the street Molly was in the back and had her husband in the slave block just as we had planned.

When she saw me she came running over and we embraced and kissed. Mmmm she tasted good!"

"Baby I've missed you so. Come and see my husband. He doesn't like where he is one little bit. Nor does he know, or at least he didn't know, that you are the one that will be whipping him today."

"Molly let me out of this! You know I don't go for this at all."

"Sorry Honey Bun but someone here wants to give you some of your own medicine. And then she and I are going to lay around to pool, nude, and sun bath. We might even swim and make love to each other."

"No Honey Bun you don't get to play with us today. Maybe someother time."

"Molly this isn't fair! I'm your husband for christ sake."

Crack! The sound of the whip as I brought it down over his back.

"Oh God that hurt! Stop it!"

"Sorry no can do! Do you remember doing it to me awhile back? Well now it's my turn!"

"You can't do this! You're just a god damn slave!"

"No more little boy. And pay back is fun!"

Crack, Crack, Crack.

I just kept whipping him until the welts started showing up all over his back and butt. He obviously was whithering in pain. So I slowed down and quit.

Then I walked over to Molly who already was laying nude on her lounge chair. I striped off my clothes, what little there was, and lay next to her. Oh her body felt so good! Soon I was nibbling her tits and moved down her stomach until my lips were nibbling her pussy lips. She had turned in a 69 position and was doing to same to me. It wasn't long before both of us had a tremendous climax.

We both layed there catching our breath and then together slipped into the pool. The water felt wanderful!"

After swimming for alittle while I got out and walked over to her husband. He was still whimpering and I kinda felt sorry for him.

"Here big boy lick my clit! I want to feel what a man can do to me."

And I almost sat on his face.

God how good that felt. Molly had given me great heat a few minutes ago but this mans tongue must have been a mile long. I thought I could feel it going in 2 or 3 inches. And it didn't take him long to make me cum and cum big.

"Did you like that bitch?"

I slapped his face back and forth several times until his face was red.

"Next time call me MASTER or you will get more of the same!"

"Yes MASTER. I'm terribly sorry MASTER!"

"As you should be!"

It certainly felt good being in control instead of the other way around. Although I was sure several people that I would be sleeping with would want to be the ones in control of me. Which was alright as long as they knew the rules.

It was getting late so I decided to go back home and enjoy my daughters and sons body. I needed a good ass fucking and I was sure Billie was upto it. Unless he'd worn himself out in Deb's pussy and ass.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.