The Towns Slave - Cover

The Towns Slave

Copyright© 2009 by FT Pet

Chapter 7: Deliverance

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 7: Deliverance - This is about a 35 year old wife and mother that was enslaved by her husband and son and sold by them to the town.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   BiSexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Nudism  

"Well my sweet slut I think it's time to get you home. You've been such a great slut this weekend, with my friends and all, that I'm going to give you a treat. If we leave tonight there is a nice resturanct about 1/2 way home and we can stop and have dinner there."

"Would you like that my sweet slut?"

"Yes MASTER."

"Good! So go out to the RV and put on that nice dress you started with. Comb your hair and put on some lipstick. I'll be right out."

My MASTER was certainly being awful nice to me. And I wandered if she wasn't up to something. But when she came out to the RV she allowed me to take a nap, which I did. I was very tired from the weekend.

"Slut wake up! We are at the resturant and I want you to go in while I park."

Wow had two hours passed that fast? I must have been more tired than I realized.

When I got into the resturant and asked for a table that was supposed to be reserved under my MASTERS name, the receptionist gave me a blank look. Then she asked my name and I told her.

"Yes that's who I thought you were. Come this way."

When I got to the table I sat down on one of the bench seats. The table had one of those horseshoe seating arrangements. Before I could even look at the menu I was shoved roughly to the center and had men sitting on both sides of me.

One of the men grabbed my left breast and started playing with my nipple. The man on the otherside of me litterly pulled my dress up so my pussy and stomach was bare. Then I was pushed down on my back and he shoved his cock deep inside of me. Meanwhile the man that had been playing with my nipple shoved his cock into my mouth. Everything happend so fast I hardly had time to think of what was going on. The next thing I knew I was on the floor and had a cock in my ass, my pussy and my mouth all at the same time. And they were not gentle! As soon as they were finished three more attack me. This went on and on for several hours.

Finally I was left alone. My dress was in tatters and my shoes -- well I don't know where they were. My MASTER was sitting at the table as if nothing had happened.

"Well slut are you going to eat or not. Here I brought you to this really nice resturant and all you do is fuck every male in the place."

"MASTER I didn't --"

SLAP, SLAP. She attacked my face with vingance. Slapping my face.

"Don't you ever talk back to me, slut!"

"I saw what you were doing and since you really are just a lowlife slut I left you to your enjoyment. Don't complain to me if it got out of hand. Look at the way you were dressed. Just inviting advances. Well you got it, didn't you!"

"Now we are going on home. And no you don't get any dinner. All that cum you swallowed will have to do until you get home."

"Now come!"

I followed her out to the RV and couldn't help but notice all the stares people gave me. Then and there I decided this was the last time someone was going to use me against my will.

Oh I'd still be the Town Slut because if I've learned anything over the past month its that I love sex and having sex with many different people. And be damned if my husband and son don't like it. No, from now on I'm incharge of my life.

When I got into the RV my so called MASTER ordered me to get between her legs and make her cum.

"Molly we used to be friends and as far as I'm concerned we can be again. But I will not be your slut and slave! What you allowed to happen to me tonight was wrong. It's one thing to be the Towns Slave, but there everyone including myself is checked regularly for diseases. Here who knows what anyone has. And you'd better hope they didn't give me something.

I've found I love making love to you. Your pussy tastes really yummy!"

"Slut you listen to me --"

"No! Apparently you aren't listening to me! It's over! If anything further happens between us it will be because we both want it. Is that clear?"

"Oh alright! I guess I've gotten my monies worth this weekend. But I so much like giving you orders and making you do the things I want done. But I can see where you are coming from and yes I do want to remain friends. I too love the taste of your pussy."

"Good then its settled. And Molly -- lets take a bath together and then I want my head between your lucious thighs."

"Oh god sis that feels great. Keep sucking because I am going to cum. Aghhhhh! Yesss! Oh how I've missed that this past year."

"Glad you like it bro because there's more where that came from. Now roll over so I can tickle your ass hole with my tongue."

"Oh god sis that feels good too."

"Say bro isn't mommy due home this morning?"

"Yes but later. Now let me do you. I miss that sweet tasting pussy."

When I got home no one was around and I wandered if they forgot I was due back. I walked into the house and was surprised not to find anyone. Then I heard sounds coming from my daughters bedroom and wandered if she had gotten back from France while I was gone. I caught both my son and daughter fucking each other.

"Well, well look what we have here. My son and daughter going at it like a couple of rabbits. Oh don't stop on my account kids. I know the two of you were having sex together before we sent Debbie off to France. And even though your father did know I realized the child you would have was actually Billies. Isn't that right dear daughter?"

"Yes mommy it is. And there's nothing you can do about it. In fact you get to now call me your MISTRESS."

"Nope you are wrong! I am not your slave or slut nor am I Billie's or your fathers."

"OH there now don't be so sad. Just because I'm not the slave we all will still have sex together. Yes I'm not going to be deprived of the beautiful 10-inch cock of my sons. Nor will I forgo sucking and licking your pussy, daughter. And both of you can fuck me as often as you like. But your father is another story. He will never feel my pussy again."

"Mom really I am sorry I used you --"

"Billie enough! That is all behind us. And you did teach me that I want and enjoy being fucked by you. And I'll stay the Towns Slave but not under the conditions you and your father set up."

"Mommy dear, that was really my idea."

"And Deb I'm not surprised!"

"Mmmm yes the three of us will have fun together."

"So the two of you must go to the Towns People and explain that they will all have their fun with me but not as their slave. Some and maybe all will want their money back. If some don't we will bank it and use it for the three of us when we need to go to the spa. Or need something done to our bodies."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.