The Towns Slave - Cover

The Towns Slave

Copyright© 2009 by FT Pet

Chapter 5: Mrs. Wilson

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 5: Mrs. Wilson - This is about a 35 year old wife and mother that was enslaved by her husband and son and sold by them to the town.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   BiSexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Nudism  

When we got home MASTER took me to the dungeon and shackled me to the wall.

"Now mom you've been such a good slut today I'm going to give you one of those easy whippings you love so much and then I'm going to fuck your cunt. Then your ass hole and then you are going to suck my cock before you go to bed."

And he did exactly that. The whipping was nothing like he'd done before and I actually loved it. When he quite I wanted more but he refused. Then he drove himself into me from the rear and had no problem because I was soaking wet from the pleasure I'd received in the whipping. After fucking my ass hole he unshackled me and I sucked his cock for him. Again he failed to cum but didn't seem to put out about it. Maybe he does realize he can't just go all day long without some rest. I don't care if he his 14.

My wish for the day though was that I'm pregnant with Little Johnny's baby.

"Tomorrow is Friday and Dad will be home and then on Friday early evening you will have Mrs. Wilson as your MASTER for the weekend."

As I drifted off the sleep that night I dreamed of licking and sucking Mrs. Wilson pussy all weekend. And I slept like a baby.

In the morning MASTER woke me and when I sat up he stuck his cock in my mouth and started peeing immediately.

"Mom that is the best way to go in the morning. To feel your soft mouth wrapped around my cock puts me in heaven."

"I'm pleased you enjoy it MASTER!"

"Are you being sarcastic slut?"

"Oh no MASTER! I really m pleased you enjoy it. Now would you like me to make you cum also?"

"Hmmm! No not right now."

When I asked permission to pee he produced a large glass for me. When I looked puzzled he said:

"This is to pee in and then you will drink it."

"No please MASTER isn't drinking your pee enough?"

"No slut, it's not!"

So again I did as ordered. I'm becoming a regular little slave arn't I?

Then MASTER shackled me to the wall.

"Maybe after spending a few hours standing here you will learn to obeying me without questioning my orders. My new pet will be down in awhile to give you your morning enemas."

And he left. A little while latter Nancy came down.

"I'm supposed to give you your enema but I can't unshackle you. So lets see I can hang the bottle here and yes the tube will reach."

She then shoved the end of the tube in my butt and kept pushing more and more in until I thought I could feel it pushing against my stomach. But I knew that was impossible. Then she released the water and swueezed the bottle until all the mixture was inside of me. Immediately after pulling the tube out she shoved a butt plug in my ass hole. She then pushed hard on my stomach and I cryed out in pain.

"Please Nancy don't do that it hurts!"

She immediately slapped my face. First the left and then the right.

"Don't you ever call me Nancy again. It's Miss. Nancy to you!"

"Do you understand slut?"

"Yes Miss. Nancy."

"Good I'm glad you underestand. Now I will remove the plug so we can enjoy this and do it again."

Over the next two or three hours she repeated the whole process several times. By the time she was through I didn't think it was possible to have anything left in me.

"This evening before you go meet your MASTER for the weekend I will give you your enema."

"Do you understand?"

"Yes Miss. Nancy."

I hated calling her Miss Nancy. She wan't any better than I was. But not knowing if MASTER had ordered me to call her Miss. or not I didn't want to take the chance.

Two hours later MASTER came down to check on me.

"Come slut, Dad is here and he wants to see his new slave."

"He unshackled me then hooked a leash to my collar and let me upstairs."

"Well look who we have here!"

"My soon to be ex-wife, the Town Slave."

"I've decided now that you belong to me as my slave and will be doing what you obviously love best, being a slut. I don't really need to be married to you. Leaves me able to have as many girls friends as I want without your interference."

I just glared at him and if looks could kill I'm sure he would be dead.

"My look at your eye's! Yes I can bet you'd love to see me dead about now. But dear just think you belong to your son also and he tells me he loves fucking you. I think you probably love his 10-inch cock also."

"Actually slut I really don't have any use for you anymore I've got my girlfriend and sh'e far more a woman than you ever were."

"Although I have to admit she hates being fucked in the ass. But if I remember right you didn't like it either. Has that changed?"

"Turn around slut I'm going to see if what you son says is true."

I knew he was going to fuck me and I told myself I shouldn't show how much I loved it. But in the end I couldn't help myself and had a tremendous orgasm. It amazed me just how good it felt having my husbands cock deep inside of me even though it was in my ass. And when he came I came also.

"Wow you really do love ass fucking don't you?" Maybe you will come in handy after all."

"Son you have done a great job on your mother."

"Thank you Dad I really appreciate that coming from you."

"So what is planned for the slut this afternoon?"

"Well in about three hours she will be going with Mrs. Wilson for the weekend and won't be home until Monday morning."

"So this is her first weekend as a slave to one of our neighbors. How much did we make off her?"

"Mr. and Mrs. Wilson paid a combined $1000.00 to have her for the weekend. But because Mr. Wilson went against out rules he has forfited his payment and Mrs. Wilson is the only one allowed to use her as she pleases. Mr. Wilson is totally off limits."

"Was it really that bad."

"Yes Dad it was bad! Trust me!"

"Okay son I left you incharge so I'll accept your word."

"Thank Dad I'll try to never let you regret it."

"So I've got about two hours to use her for whatever purpose I want. Right?"

"Make that 1 hour Dad as she needs to shower and get dressed."

"Only 1 hour!"

"Dad remember you've had a chance all week to come home and use your slave. But you decided you would prefer your mistress so don't blame me or your wife."

"Alright don't get testy. But remember son I'm the one really incharge here."

"Yes Dad I know what you are."

"Okay slut I'm going to go for a walk with you. You'll be naked of course. I've always wanted to show you off for what you really are a true slut"

Strange but he didn't even put a leash on me. So we walked, me two paces behind him, thru the neighborhood and into town. Many people were out with their families and of course they said hello to my MASTER but never said anything to me. I did my best to act like the slave I had become but as usual I was very aware of the fact I was totally nude. I even was barefooted. We had been married for 18 years. Happy years for me but obviously not for him. He walked along like a proud peacock with his slave. Once he has me stop and give him a blow job which I did without hesitation and made him come. Afterwards he actually had a hard time walking. Why? I really don't know. Perhaps I scraped my teeth along the underneith side of his cock too hard.

When he stopped and talked to a friend, he had me give him a blow job and I was far more gentle than I was to my MASTER. And each time I made the men come. Truth be known in most cases I was enjoying the taste of cum. And I loved trying different technics in getting them to cum for me. Because I knew the chances were pretty good that eventually they would be my MASTERS for a day or a weekend. Maybe even more.

"Well slut it looks like it is time for me to get you home. Don't want to make a paying customer wait for you."

When we arrived home I was instructed to take my shower and wash my hair in preperation of going with Mrs. Wilson.

The dress I had to wear (minus bra and panties, of course.) was very short and sheer. It showed off my legs to their greatest advantage. It had no back and a very deep-V in front. Almost to my pussy. Boy did I look like a slut! If that's what they want, that's what they get. Come to think about it I guess that's what I have become. Today I particularly liked having the bells ring when I walked. My shoes must have had 5" heels and they were hard to walk in. I can't believe Mrs Wilson requested this. Boy was I wrong again!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.