The Towns Slave - Cover

The Towns Slave

Copyright© 2009 by FT Pet

Chapter 4: A Visit to the Doctor

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 4: A Visit to the Doctor - This is about a 35 year old wife and mother that was enslaved by her husband and son and sold by them to the town.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   BiSexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Nudism  

"You know mom I think we need to go down and see how Nancy is doing. She's been down there for close to four hours."

"Yes MASTER."

"MASTER may I ask you a questions?"

"I guess."

"Why did Nancy want to be on the rack? Your father had me on it a year ago for a few minutes and I didn't like the feeling of being stretched that way."

"Maybe I shouldn't answer that question at this time. You will find out why soon enough."

"Yes MASTER."

I followed MASTER down into the dungeon, where Nancy was on the rack. She was moaning and when she saw MASTER she said.

"Oh baby I'm sure glad you are here. I don't like this at all. It hurts really bad! So bad I feel like my joints are being pulled apart."

"If you remember I told you that would probably be the case. But no you insisted. So here you are."

"Then please let me loose!"

"Its going to be awhile. Right now I'm going to tighten the rack then my slut is going to go down on you."

"NO PLEASE! Don't tighten it anymore. It hurts so bad. BAAAAAAAAAD!"

But I watched MASTER tighten it even though she was screaming not too."

"Okay slut make her cum for me."

I got between her legs and even though she had been on this thing for well over 4 hours and must have sweated. She stilled smelled great. Like flowers.

I started licking and sucking to take her mind off her pain. At first I didn't think I could do it because she kept moan in a painfull tone not pleasure. Then her hips flinch like she was trying to pull her legs together. My only thought was she was trying to hold onto me tighter. I kept at it and soon she was asking for more and more.

I knew the pain had to be tremendous but my oral attack on her pussy was slowly getting the better of the pain.

"Yes ohhhhh yes! Pleeeeeeeeeeease don't stop! It feeeeels so good!"

I didn't stop because I was enjoying myself and even felt a stirring in my own pussy. MASTER said to make her cum and I was going to do my best. Not necessarily for him but for Nancy and myself.

"Oh, oh god I'm going to cum. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeees! Oh I'm cuming!"

Afew minutes later her body was spasming which I think was from her climax and not the pain she must be feeling in her shoulders and hips.

"Oh god that was terrific! I was even able to forget about the pain I'm feeling all over my body."

"Slut and I are going upstair now, Nancy, and I will be back for you when we get closer to dinner."

"Oh please don't leave me! I don't want to be here by myself with all this pain."

"Nope this something you have to work out for yourself. Goodby!"

"Please come back!"

As we were going up the stairs I heard MASTER mumble under his breath that it wouldn't be too long before he would introduce himself to her as her new MASTER. Which made me pause and wander how long he had been thinking about making her a slave? When we got upstairs MASTER told me to follow him out onto the front lawn. There was a shower installed there open on three sides.

"Slut this is where you will be taking your showers from now on. No you will not have any privacy, You will remember I told you that you lost that privilege when you were enslaved by Dad and me."

I was so grateful to him that I didn't care who watched me. I just needed a shower really bad. Besides I reasoned most of the neighbors have watched me pee and do a number 2. I've given MASTER a blow job in plain view. And I've been whipped! So what was left?

It was very much enthusiasm that I immediately took my first shower in over a week. And it felt wanderful! I made it a point to be very open and a hussy when I washed myself. After I'd washing my hair and everywhere else, I made it a point to masturbate infront of whomever was watching. I hope everyone enjoyed themselves because I sure did.

When I was through I went into the house to find MASTER.

"Slut get in here and fix me me dinner!"

When his dinner was ready I told him to come to the dining room for dinner. He refused and I had to take it to him. When I got to him in the livingroom he stopped what he was doing and grabbed me and pulled me around so my back was too him. Then he started giving my a spanking really hard.

"MASTER what did I do wrong?"

"What you did wrong was to tell me dinner was ready. In the future I suggest you bring it to me wherever I'm at. If I want it somewhere else I will tell you. Is that clear?"

"Yes MASTER but please don't hurt me again."

"Now go clean the dishes up then get ready for bed. Tomorrow you go see Doctor Jones and I want you fresh."

I did as MASTER told me too. And then got in bed at the foot of MASTERS bed."

In the morning I got up earlier than MASTER. I went to the bathroom out front and then washed myself at the kitchen sink. When finished I fix MASTER a big breakfast and then waited for him to show himself.

"What this slut? You fixed my my favorite breakfast."

"Yes MASTER!"

"Last night slut after you went to bed I check and Nancy and she had decided she wanted to stay on the rack all night. I tried to talk her out of it but she refused. So I'll be upto breakfast as soon as I fetch her."

It took close to 30 minutes before they both appeared in the kitchen.

"Slut Nancy has such a hard time on the rack that I'm sure she would enjoy you going down on her."

"Isn't that right Pet!"

"Yes MASTER it is."

MASTER! She called him MASTER. She's his slave now also?"

How many times have I gone down on her. And each time she smell wanderful. This time there is something else in the smell, then I realize it's MASTERS cum. So he actually fucked her when he went to get her. She was probably being stretched and in pain. When I was though licking her my mouth tasted of my MASTERS cum. Afterwards MASTER gave me some of the breakfast and I didn't have to eat it on the floor. Then he told me to get ready to go to my appointment with Doctor Jones.

"Slut today I want you to dress in something very sexy. So that every man in town wants to fuck you. Either NANCY can pick out something or you may yourself."

"Thank you MASTER I will pick out what I will be wearing and I think you will be very happy with my choice."

What I picked was a sheer blouse with a deep V-cut in front. It was also backless. The skirt was a hip hugger and extremely short. The bells were easily seen from the front and back. For shoes I picked a pair of open toed and 5 inch heels. And MASTER was very pleased.

God mom you look so good I do believe I could suck your pussy."

Mmmm when he did it was a great way to end a perfect day. But the day had just started. So I did my best to turn a way from him.

Nancy seemed to have recouped from her ordeal and MASTER attached my leash to my collar and we started walking. I'd walked this way many times when going to the doctors office or the dentist. About half way there we started past a small park.

"Baby can your mom give me head under a tree?"

"I don't see why not! Slut get over there!"

"Slut get down on your knees and give Nancy some lovin."

"In front of these families with small children, MASTER?"

"Mom why do you always have to questions my orders?"

"Because I may now be your slave but whether you like it or not I'm still your mother. And it isn't right!"

"You're right of course. But I don't care! All I care about this instant is that you obey me!"

Then he put me over his knees and spanked me hard on my bare ass. Over and over again until I was crying out loud."

"Please MASTER I wailed, stop and I will obey."

"That's better!"

But he continued for a few seconds longer.

"Now give Nancy head and make it good!"

Just before begining I noticed a young woman standing watching and she had two children with her. I would estimate one was about 5 yrs old and the other a couple of years older. How would she explain to them what I was doing. I felt so embarressed whether for them or myself, I wasn't sure.

Once I got started between Nancy's legs though I forgot all about others being around. I loved eating her pussy and soon she was have her usual climax. I made it a point to stay where I was so I could lick all her cum and juices.

"Now that wasn't so bad was it slut? You did a good job."

And he yanked me upto a standing position. Then helped Nancy up. And we continued to the Doctors office.

When we walked into the Doctors office we were right on time and when the nurse saw us she came around her desk and hugged me.

"So you really are the Town Slut! When Doctor told me I just couldn't believe it but here you are. When I put my bid in for you I actually did it not really knowing who it was I was bidding on. But the Doctor said I wouldn't be disappointed and he is so right. Oh I can hardly wait until its my turn."

Then she turned back to her desk.

"The Doctor will be with you in a minute.Have a seat."

MASTER then told me he was going down the street to see someone and would be back before my appointment was over.

To tell you the truth I was really looking forward to seeing the Doctor this time. He was young and good looking and from the way he'd flirted with me in the past I was sure he'd want to use me for his personal slave if he got the chance. I would never have wanted to go out with him but he hinted regularly that he'd like to go out with me.

"The Doctor will see you now!"

The nurse showed me into a waiting room and told me to undress. Since I was only wearing a skirt and blouse I was naked in front of her. Then she took my blood pressure and heart beat. She took hold of my breasts and played with them before moving her hand between my legs.

"Oh my you are wet! All this seems to really excite you doesn't it?"

"You can stand right there and the doctor will be with you in a minute."

I did as instructed.

"Well hello there town slave! Do you know that all the years I have been examining you I've also lusted for you? Well of course you did I was always flirting wasn't I? Now though I don't have to flirt I can use you any way I want."

"Now though I'd better give you the physical your MASTER ordered."

"Now that you are owned by the Townspeople we want to make very sure you don't have any STD's. Which I'm pretty sure you don't. And I told your husband that but I don't think he believed me. Even though he may think you played around I'm pretty sure you didn't. Anyway we don't want you having any STD's nor do we want you catching any. So rest assured every man, woman and child that successfully bid on you are as clean as a whistle. And they as well as you will be tested weekly to make sure they don't become infected or infect you."

"So beautiful slut you life will be long and filled with many hours of sex! And many children from many of the men in town. Oh I know your son wants to impregnate you but you know and I know that's really not a good idea. And hopefully he won't get the chance."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.