The Towns Slave - Cover

The Towns Slave

Copyright© 2009 by FT Pet

Chapter 3: Training

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 3: Training - This is about a 35 year old wife and mother that was enslaved by her husband and son and sold by them to the town.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   BiSexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Nudism  

"Slut wakup! It's time to get up!"

"What? Get up! Billie you know I alway sleep late so please leave me along."

"Slut I told you to get out of bed. And I mean now!"

He grabbed me by my hair and litterly pulled me to a setting position. Then he snapped a leash onto my collar and started dragging me towards the stair which led to the dungeon. It was all I could do to get my feet under me and not be dragged all the way.

"Since you have obviously forgotten I will tell you this once more before I give you a whipping. You are no longer a free woman but are a slave to Dad and I. Yesterday on your 35th birthday you became officially a slave. And you will from now on do everything either one of us tells you to do. Including getting up!"

He then shackled my wrists and ankles with my body facing the wall and using the Cat-of-nine-tails proceeded to whip me over and over again. This was not just a whipping that I usually like, but a beating to teach me a lesson.

"Slut you must remember that you are never again to call me Billie, only MASTER. I am no longer Billie you son but your MASTER and I own you."

The whippings were coming so fast and furious that I was screaming for him to please stop. At first I remember calling him Billie, then MASTER and finally I just babbled and cried because the pain was so great. I don't know how long he kept whipping me but I must have blacked out because I woke up laying on the concrete floor.

Although I continue to be punished by being whipped I have never forgotten to call both of my MASTERS by their respective titles.

MASTER was standing over me.

"Now slut are you going to remember to always call me MASTER and get up when I tell you too?

"Yes MASTER!"

"Good! I really do hate to beat you like that mom but you must learn I am in charge now, not you!"

"Now lets go upstairs and you can fix me breakfast."

So I started to get up to walk to the kitchen.

"Slut did I say you could walk? You are to crawl like a dog."

I got down on all fours and scurred along as fast as I could. If MASTER thought I wasn't moving fast enough he would kick me in the butt to keep me moving. Eventually I made it up the stairs and into the kichen.

"What is the matter with you Slut? Can't you hear the doorbell ringing? You may walk to the door and when you open it besure to stand in the open doorway so whoever is there will realize you are a slave."

"Bitch there are several things you must remember to always do. When opening a door, always put yourself so you are facing whomever is at the door. When sitting, always keep your legs spread so everyone looking can see your pussy clearly. The nice thing about yours slut is its hairless which shows your open lips, hopefully many times with cum dripping from them. If I or anyone else wants to fuck you ass hole you will always spread you ass cheeks so we can gain entrance easily. Later I will teach you two positions that you will take on command."

"Yes MASTER!"

When I opened the door Nancy the MASTERS girlfriend was standing there.

"Wow wee! Baby I knew you mother was a good looking woman when dressed but nude she's out of this world. Now I can see why she was a succeeful model at one time." "Boy I can hardly wait to get my lips wrapped around her pussy."

"Do your hear that slut, she can hardly wait to go down on you. And let me tell you I'd better hear her coming when you go down on her.

Oh no! I didn't want to have to suck her pussy I've tasted my own when MASTER would fuck me and then sitck his penis in my mouth and I thought I tasted pretty good but I've never wanted to suck others.

I finshed making breakfast for MASTER and took it into him and waited till he was finished.

"MASTER may I please use the bathroom?"

"No slut you may not! Follow me and I will show you were you will always go to the bathroom."

I followed him out the front door to the lawn.

"From now on mom when your need to pee you do so squatting on the lawn facing the street. To do a #2 if your enema doesn't take care of it, you will always go in that bucket and always again face the street. Is that clear?"

"Yes MASTER but don't I get any privacy?"

"No! When you were enslaved you lost any privileges you had, including the one to have privacy. You have a totally different life now than you previously did."

I needed to pee bad so I squatted on the lawn and peed. Afterwards not having any paper to wipe myself I wandered what to do.

"Use your hand slut to wipe yourself!"

I did as MASTER instructed.

"Now lick you fingers until they are clean. And in the future that is how you will always clean yourself after peeing."

I was afraid to ask how I would clean myself after a #2.

"Now slut get into the house and we'll get you ready for your piercing appointment."

"Slut get on your knees and open your mouth!"

I kneeled infront of MASTER as ordered.

As soon as I was infront of MASTER he shoved his 10 inch cock into my mouth. I had expected he wanted me to suck his cock but I was wrong. He immediately started peeing in my mouth. The force of it was so strong it almost knocked me backwards. I had to swallow fast not to let his pee run out of the corner of my mouth. And I felt it best to drink all I could for fear of being whipped yet again.

All of this done in the front yard of the home I once called my own. And where the neighbors could watch. Which many times were watching. It was so humilating!

"Thats a good slut! From now on you can expect to accept more of my pee. And who knows maybe others too."

"While you were recouperating from the whipping I gave you earlier, Nancy and I went through you closets and are getting rid of the things you will no longer wear. Mom I never realized how many skimpy dresses, skirts and blouses you have. From now on when you are allowed to wear cloths your skirts and dresses will always be ulta short. All clothing will be very reveling. Since you once had your breasts fixed you will never wear bra's again. Nor will you be allowed to wear panities or slips."

"I was going to let you wear a dress to get your nipples and pussy pierced but because of stubbornness when I told you to get out of bed this morning, you are going completely nude. You will wear these shoes, though!"

What he gave me was a pair of 4 1/2" high heels. In the past I've really liked them because they went with so mean of my nice clothes. They are red with open toes.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.