The Towns Slave - Cover

The Towns Slave

Copyright© 2009 by FT Pet

Chapter 2: Indocrination

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 2: Indocrination - This is about a 35 year old wife and mother that was enslaved by her husband and son and sold by them to the town.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   BiSexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Nudism  

When they untied me I thought I could break loose but the two of them together were far stronger than I'am and easily held me until we got to the basement where the dungeon was. It wasn't much of a dungeon except it was sound proof and had shackles embedded in the wall to hold me by my wrists and ankles. Many times my husband had shackled me and whipped me until I begged for mercy. Once secured I couldn't go anywhere.


When they removed my blindfold I saw my husband and son staring at me. My son then reached out and took one of my nipples in his fingers and pulled.


"Gee Mom your nipples will look real great pierced and wearing slave rings."


Pierced! Oh god please no, I don't want pierced nipples. Then my husband spoke.


"Okay bitch! As of today, your 35th Wedding Anniversary, you will become our official slave. That way you should be able to always remember when you lost your freedom and become the sole property of your son and myself. Both of us will be your MASTERS and you will be trained to obey us in an instant."


"Tell me bitch, have you ever thought that you could lick dog shit off my boots? No! Well my dear you will! Throughout our marriage you have enjoyed being tied up and flogged. Then had me fuck your brains out. But I'm here to tell you that the day will come when you will cringe when either one of us are going to whip you. Today being flogged and whipped is pleasurable to you. But believe me the day will come that it will be the last thing you ever want to receive.


"I'm sure your are telling yourself this very minute that it won't happen. But believe me you will become a well-diciplined and trained slave. A year from now the idea of being a free woman will be completely foreign to you. You will be our slave and will vow to be our slave for the rest of your natural born days. Your life will never be as it was before today. You will become a well used sex machine as well as our slave and servant and you will be trained to obey your MASTERS instantly."


"I doubt that during the first year you will be allowed out too much except with assigned keepers. But once you are completely trained to act and always think like a true slave it's possible you may be allowed out on your own. And soon I will once again take you with me when I have to travel. Of course you won't travel with me as my wife but as my slave. And I will have my lover with me for you to entertain also."


"Billie, of course, has his needs and has lots of friends that have mentioned at one time or another that you are one hot looking chick and would love to fuck you. Boys as well as girls. Yes slave you will become a fine sex slave as well as our true servant."


Oh god please what is happening! Why is he doing this to me? I can't have sex with my sons friends can I? Oh my god I am leaking down my legs. I'm so hot and excited! How can I be so gross and get excited about being fucked by my son and his friends.


"From this day forth you will always refer to both of us a MASTER and our friends will be MR., or MRS., or MISS,. whichever is applicable. They also will be your Masters and or Mistresses and you will obey them, also. Never again will you call anyone by their first name unless they specifically tell you too. And remember at all times you are the inferior one while everyone else is superior to you. You will wear a slave collar at all times and when necessary will be led with a leash. Your will remain naked at all times, even when going downtown with one of your MASTERS. When being led by one of your MASTERS you will heel by walking three paces behind them on their right. And always with your eyes lowered. Whenever someone (other than your MASTERS) say something you will assume they are not talking to you but you your MASTER or even someone else. You will speak only when one of your MASTERS says you can.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.