The Towns Slave - Cover

The Towns Slave

Copyright© 2009 by FT Pet

Chapter 1: the Beginning

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 1: the Beginning - This is about a 35 year old wife and mother that was enslaved by her husband and son and sold by them to the town.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   BiSexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Nudism  

I'm a 35 year old woman in excellent condition. I have blue eyes and long blond hair. I wear very little make-up and have been a model at times during my life. I'm blessed with two beautiful children, a boy 14 and a girl 16. Something I learned early in life is that I thoroughly enjoy being tied up so I can't get free without help and while tied be flogged and used sexually. But I wasn't prepared for what happened several years ago.

It was our 35th wedding anniversay. My husband was coming home early for some fun with me and then later we were going to go out and celebrate. Did I mention I loved to wear very sexy clothes. I decided that I would blindfold myself and then tie myself so I couldn't get free and wait for my husband to come home. Since I enjoy being helpless I did all of this around 11 am. When I heard the clock chime I knew he would be home soon. I don't know how long a time went by before I heard a key in the doorknob at the front door, but to me it seemed like hours. Then I heard the door open as it moved across the carpet. But even though I strained to hear where he was, after the door closed, I couldn't hear him walking around. I was very aroused by this time and could feel my pussy juice running down my ass cheeks as I was laying on my back. I heard what I thought was a giggle but told myself I was hearing things. Then a gag was put over my mouth and I was suddenly rolled onto my stomach.

My legs were pushed apart and I felt a very large object being pushed straight into my ass hole. No warning or lubrication. I realized instantly that it was a very large cock. No hesitation, just a mighty hard push and he was inside of me. I knew it wasn't my husband because he isn't anyway near as large as the cock that was pumping hard in my ass. Then within seconds I felt his cock swell and he pumps loads of hot cum into me. When he pulled out I was sure my husband would say something but he didn't. Then a second cock was buried in me. Oh no I thought! He must have brought someone home with him. He'd often talked about wanting to watch another man fuck me and use me sexually. Then I heard something I'll never forget.

"God Dad, I can't believe I came so fast. Mom's ass hole sure is tight! I hipe it won't loosen up too much later on."

Did my fourteen year old son just fuck me? And my husband let him? Oh just wait until I get loose and give him a piece of my mind. How could he? Just then I heard my son laughing.

"Look Dad, Mom is really mad! Look at her struggle! This was the first time she's heard my voice and I bet just realized I was fucking her."

"Gee Mom did you enjoy my nice 10-inch cock? Just wait until you suck on it and I shove it down your throat!"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Shove his cock down my throat? Who does he think he is? He's my son dammit and he can't do that!

"Come on son let's untie her arms and ankles and take her to the dungeon she and I set up. We can start her training immediately. The sooner she's totally enslaved to us the sooner we can start using her for our own pleasure and let the others use her too."

What! Enslave me! What is going on? They want me to be their slave! My son's slave! No this can't be happening! Wait, other? My husband and son are going to let others use me?

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.