The English Are Put in Their Place - Cover

The English Are Put in Their Place

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A happily married, successful young couple finds release when a new man starts working at the wife's office and begins to take over. There are a couple of brief descriptions of M/M sex in this story that some might find offensive. But that isn't what the story is about and there is not enough of it that I felt I should put it in the story codes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

As soon as we were parked in the underground garage we got out of Blake’s car. I watched Karen. Now that it’s happening, now that we’re actually at the office, she’s not nearly so self-assured. She stood by the car watching all of our co-workers stream toward the elevators. It looks like she’s having a hard time forcing herself to take that first step.

Once more everyone stopped and stared as we approached. But there are two of us now. I feel a little better now that I’m not the only slut in the building.

I have one major advantage over Karen once we get to work. I work alone in an office with Blake. Karen works with six men in another office down the hall. She doesn’t even have a cubicle to hide in. I took comfort from the knowledge she’ll be struggling all day to keep her tits covered. No, that’s not entirely correct. I didn’t take comfort so much as I was amused. It was extremely difficult for me when I was the only female in the building being humiliated and degraded.

Blake got a phone call just before ten o’clock. We were being summoned back upstairs. I heard Blake suggest that Karen be invited to join us. He hung up the phone and we went to the elevators. As we were waiting for one to arrive Karen came down the hall. It was funny watching her walk. With each step her breasts struggled to peek out from their inadequate covering. Every four or five steps she had to adjust her top. There’s no way to do that discreetly while walking down the corridor.

When she arrived at the elevator she stood beside Blake and hissed, “I can’t work like this! Half the men I work with have seen my tits this morning!”

Blake smiled smugly and responded, “That’s what I had in mind. I’m only sorry all the men haven’t had a chance to enjoy a view of your primo tits. I want you to be a little less careful about keeping those puppies covered. You have fantastic tits. It’s a crime you have to cover them up in public. Are you going to try and tell me your pussy isn’t wet?”

She answered, “No! But...”

Blake interrupted to say, “Good, because you’re about to get something shoved in it. Once the Anderson brothers see you they’re going to want to fuck you. Maybe Paula can get a little rest now.”

Karen whispered loudly, “I don’t want to fuck those creepy old bastards!”

He smiled and said, “It’s no longer up to you. Have you forgotten? You gave yourself to me last night. You made some promises to me. And you got turned on just agreeing to my terms. I decide who you’re your tits and your ass and your pussy now. I decides who you fucks you now. If it makes you feel any better, you aren’t going to fuck them. They’re going to fuck you. Your ass is mine now. You gave it to me last night, remember?”

She mumbled, “Yeah, but, I didn’t mean...”

Blake chuckled and said, “Yes you did. You knew what you were getting into. You’ve seen what I’ve been doing with Paula and it turns you on. Don’t even try to lie to me.”

She has turned bright red. But she didn’t argue anymore. This may not have been what she intended. I imagine this is all moving pretty fast for her. But I guess she has the same submissive fantasies I do. Now she’s going to be tested just like I’ve been.

The elevator finally came. We stepped in, the doors closed, and we were hidden from the stares of our co-workers for all too brief a time. For some reason, though, I still find it so much more humiliating to be dressed this way on the top floor with all those smartly dressed executive secretaries and receptionists looking at us and knowing full well why we’re there and what we’re doing in that office. It’s obvious when they look at us that they all know. You don’t have to be able to read minds to know what they’re thinking.

We were waved right in when we arrived at Dominic’s office. The receptionist and the secretary have given up any pretence of civility. They didn’t call us sluts and tramps when we went by. But it’s written all over their faces. They did seem surprised to see Karen with us. They were also surprised at how much of Karen they could see.

Blake opened the office door and stood aside to let us pass. The brothers aren’t the only ones getting a surprise today. They were surprised to see Karen with her tits all but hanging out.

We were surprised to see another man in the office with them this morning. Dominic introduced us to Neal Carter. Neal is in charge of the satellite office Blake has just been promoted from. He’s in town for a day of meetings and he’ll be joining us when we go out this evening.

The Andersons have obviously already filled him in about me and offered to share some of the new company pussy with him. Now they’re excited to discover there are two company pussies.

Blake greeted his old boss warmly and then he ordered Karen and me to undress. I’m getting used to undressing in front of groups of men. Poor Karen is obviously far more embarrassed. The men seemed to get a kick out of that, too. But I think Blake is the only one of the men in the room who realizes the embarrassment we feel in situations like this is a large part of the thrill for us.

Karen and I had stopped just inside the door when we entered. Now I took Karen’s hand and pulled her across the office. She’s so nervous about undressing in front of these three men for the first time she didn’t even notice at first that her tit has slid out of her top again.

The men noticed, though. Dominic smiled and said, “I guess you dressed them this morning, Blake?”

Blake chuckled and replied, “Yes, sir. Karen spent the night with us. She’s wearing one of Paula’s sundresses. As you can see, she’s a bit heavier up top. She’s having a hell of a time keeping those puppies covered.”

Tony leered at us as quietly but I can’t help being keenly aware that the asshole is crazy and cruelty is his biggest turn-on.

I started undressing. I pulled off the bolero vest and I was removing my slip when he said, “That should be the uniform for all the women who work here. The morale would skyrocket!”

I tossed my slip aside and turned to Karen. She’s still standing beside me fully dressed, except for her exposed breast. I moved behind her and as I slowly untied the cord behind her neck holding her bib top in place I whispered, “You’re going to love it, Karen. Relax and go with it. Once you give yourself permission to be a slut it’s the most fun a woman can have.”

I let the string slip through my fingers and as the top fell away from her tits I reached around and cupped them, teasing them with my fingers while I kissed the back of her neck and her shoulders in front of our small audience.

After a minute or so I dropped my hands to the elastic waistband of the dress and eased it down over her hips. I let it drop to the floor at her feet and now we’re both naked in front of four older men. Well, Blake is only slightly older, but Karen and I are both several years younger than him. And we’re about half as old as the Andersons.

I gently pushed her forward a couple of feet until she was within reach of the Andersons. I moved over and stood in front of Mr. Carter. I smiled up at him and said, “Hello, Mr. Carter. I’m Paula. Is there anything I can do to make your stay in town more interesting?”

He smiled and replied, “Please, call me Neal. And I have to say you already have. But I’m sure we can think of something else if we put our heads together.”

I saw the Andersons getting better acquainted with Karen out of the corner of my eye. I decided to stay out of that unless someone ordered me to join in later. I started helping Neal remove his suit.

When he was naked I dropped down and started licking and sucking his hard cock while he leaned back against Dom’s desk. Neal is very tall and very skinny. He has a full head of white hair and I guess his age is somewhere in his early sixties. But he obviously doesn’t have a virility problem. His long, skinny cock is hard as a rock and when I took it down into my throat for the first time he gasped and exclaimed, “Son of a bitch! They told me you could do that. I just didn’t think you could do it with me. Fuck that’s exciting!”

It wasn’t even that difficult! He has a very long cock. But it isn’t very thick. I moved my lips up and down his long, thin shaft and as I did I thought that it would be a very nice cock for fucking. He’ll be able to take such long strokes. But that will have to wait. He wants to experience his first deepthroat blowjob and ours is not to reason why.

I can see the Andersons fucking Karen nearby. Tony is fucking her mouth and Dom is fucking her pussy. They’re really letting her have it and it looks like she has finally gotten over her shyness. It’s obvious she’s enjoying herself now. I can hear her moans of pleasure as they double team her.

Neal kept looking back and forth between me and Karen. It was a couple of minutes before he seemed to notice Blake standing back out of the way. He said, “Blake! Don’t just stand there. This nice young woman would probably love it if you’d join in.”

I heard Blake undressing behind me and soon he was on his knees, working the head of his cock into me from behind.

I moaned in pleasure as he found the right place and his cock started stretching my pussy again. God I love that feeling!

Neal exclaimed, “Oh yeah! That’s good. Make her moan some more. Fuck the shit out of her Blake.”

Blake grabbed my hips in his large, strong hands and started pounding into me. I loved the way it felt and Neal loved the way I was grunting and moaning around his cock.

I heard Karen screaming beside me. She was the first to reach orgasm. I had forgotten how loud she gets when she climaxes. It’s a good thing Tony had his cock in her mouth but even so I don’t doubt they heard her in the outer offices.

Neal was next. He suddenly grasped my head and held my face against his belly and I felt his cock throbbing in my throat. His cock is even longer than Blake’s and it feels really strange in my throat, especially on the backstroke. But because it’s so much thinner I had no trouble breathing and there was no pain. Or maybe I’m just getting used to having a cock in my throat.

Neal held my head in place while his cock slowly receded from my throat. I heard the brothers coming one right after the other and then it was only me and Blake. I felt everyone’s eyes on us as we fucked and that really ramped up the excitement level. I’m really enjoying another vicious fuck by Blake. But hearing them talk about my tits swinging under me so violently and how huge his cock is and what a slut I am, that all made it so much better and soon I was screaming soundlessly around Neal’s cock, several inches of which are still in my throat.

Blake came as soon as I did. Neal let go of my head and I turned around and sucked Blake’s cock and his balls clean. Neal got a big kick out of that.

I thought we were finished. But our sick friend Tony had something else in mind before we could go back to work. He ordered Karen to lie on her back and then he ordered me into a sixty-nine position. The four of them stood around and watched Karen and I eat each other’s cum filled pussies. What bothers me about that isn’t that we mind doing it. It’s just that I know Tony ordered us to do it because he thought he would gross us out by making us clean each other’s freshly fucked pussy. He seems to enjoy sex the most when he’s using it like a weapon. It seems to please him the most when he’s the only one experiencing pleasure.

They didn’t let us do it long enough for it to be fun. Once the obvious mess was taken care of we were ordered to dress. Not that I’d call the clothes we had on when we were wearing the clothes Blake selected for us this morning being dressed.

Once we had our slut outfits back on, Blake escorted us past the increasingly hostile ladies out front and down to the elevators. Karen looked like she was going to explode while we were waiting for the elevator. The doors opened and we stepped into the elevator. As soon as the door closed she exclaimed, “Fuck me!” Then she turned and wrapped her arms around Blake’s neck and kissed him. She smiled and said, “Working here is a lot more fun than it used to be!”

I just shook my head and said, “Slut!”

She turned to me and said, “Yeah! Isn’t it great!”

She put her tits back inside of her dress and stood waiting for the door to open.

When we got back to our office I said to Blake, “This can’t end well for me. I can’t see me working here much longer. They’re going to make it impossible. But before I get pushed out I want to make our section the most productive section working here. I want to make it really hurt them when I have to leave.”

Blake responded, “I don’t have a problem with us being the best team that ever worked here. I’ve never been afraid of hard work. But this doesn’t have to end like that. Once the novelty wears off the games will slow down. It’s just all new and exciting right now.”

I smiled and said, “Yes, it certainly is exciting. And if it were just Dominic then maybe things might work out. But I’m afraid Anthony is going to be a problem.”

Blake didn’t say anything but I saw the uncomfortable look on his face. I can see he’s worried about Anthony too. That didn’t make me feel any better.

We put our heads together and spent much of the next several hours working out a plan to make our little two person section the best performing section in the company. It was easy to see why Blake had worked his way up the ladder so rapidly and is so highly thought of. He has a very analytical mind and is very good at coming up with original ideas. I really envy him his organizational skills.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.