The English Are Put in Their Place - Cover

The English Are Put in Their Place

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A happily married, successful young couple finds release when a new man starts working at the wife's office and begins to take over. There are a couple of brief descriptions of M/M sex in this story that some might find offensive. But that isn't what the story is about and there is not enough of it that I felt I should put it in the story codes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

I grabbed my purse and the newest bag of sex toys. Karen and Blake followed me out to the parking garage. She followed us to our house in her car.

We got out of the cars in the driveway. Karen looked around at our house and the manicured grounds and said, “Very nice. It looks like Jarrod made the right decision when he changed jobs.”

We went inside and Karen watched in amusement as I undressed just inside the door. While I was undressing Karen asked, “Don’t you worry that Jarrod might have gotten home early and brought a friend?”

I shook my head and said, “Not my problem.”

I was ordered to find her something to wear in the pool. I took her upstairs and gave her one of my bikinis. While she changed she asked me about the recent changes in my life.

It’s too much information to cram into a five-minute conversation. I didn’t even know how to tell her why Jarrod and I are permitting these things to happen to us. I told her about what started it. I heard Blake telling her about it earlier but I guess she wanted my perspective. I described that first evening in the pool when Blake felt me up in front of Jarrod. It had been almost nothing. He touched my ass, caressed it, held it. But that was the trigger. How do you explain that?

While I was explaining I watched her undress and put on my bikini. She has a very sexy body. I’m really impressed. I know Blake would be too. I wonder if there’s any chance Jarrod might get lucky with Karen?

When she was ready we headed downstairs. On the way she asked, “What’s going to happen? What are you going to do?”

I shrugged and answered, “Everything he tells me to do.”

She asked almost breathlessly, “Do you like doing that?”

I answered truthfully, “Not always. Not often. But the idea of it keeps my pussy drooling even when I don’t like what I’m doing. Actually, I think the things I don’t like turn me on at least as much as the things I like. If you don’t understand that there’s no way to explain it.”

When we got back down to the pool, Blake was sitting naked at the table in the shade. We stepped out and I started to ask them if I could get them anything when Karen gasped and said, “Oh my god!”

She’s staring at Blake’s cock. It’s soft and curled over to the side in a nonthreatening way. She still has no idea. I’m looking forward to seeing her face when she sees that thing angry.

Blake sent me to get him a drink. Karen shook her head when I asked her what she wanted. She never took her eyes from Blake’s cock. She responded absently, “I don’t care. Anything.”

I went in and made Blake’s drink. Then I made a pitcher of Long Island ice tea for Karen and me. That should loosen her up. But when I got back outside she was on her knees beside Blake’s chair with his cock in her hand, watching it slowly grow as she held it. I almost laughed out loud.

Blake reached out for his drink. He’s having trouble keeping a straight face, too.

I poured a drink for me but held off on pouring Karen’s. It looks like she might be busy for a few minutes.

Blake sipped his drink and then reached down and cupped Karen’s breast. She sighed and I heard the excitement in that simple sound. She’s hot and she isn’t even trying to hide it. I see no sign that she’s going to offer any resistance.

Blake looked up at me and said, “Paula, I don’t like to feel cloth between my hand and a woman’s skin. Take off her top. I want to see those tits.

Karen appears mesmerized. Apparently her desire to be an innocent bystander lasted only up until the moment she saw Blake’s cock. I wonder how long it has been since she split up with her current husband.

I didn’t even set my glass down. I reached down and pulled the string that ties Karen’s top behind her back and then the one behind her neck. It fell into her lap, apparently unnoticed.

Karen’s tits are bigger than mine, at least a C cup, probably a D. Her frame is larger than mine, though, and they really don’t look that much bigger. I don’t mean she’s overweight. She’s definitely proportionate. She’s just a larger woman than me. Her breasts would have looked huge on my small frame.

Blake obviously likes them. He smiled when they came into view. While Karen continued to tease his cock to erection he toyed freely with her breasts. I stood nearby for a few moments, waiting to see if Blake wants me to do anything. It looks like he doesn’t need me, though. So I moved over to a nearby chair and started to sit down.

Blake shook his head and said, “Not yet, Paula. Finish your drink. Then I want to watch you and Karen for a while.”

I’m not even certain Karen heard him. She’s totally focused on Blake’s cock. It has been growing steadily and is now totally erect. I heard her whisper, “Jesus, Paula! You’ve fucked this?!”

Blake answered for me. “She has fucked it with her pussy and her ass, or more correctly I have fucked her pussy and her ass with hit. She has also taken it all the way into her throat. Just like that old movie, only with a real cock!”

Karen shook her head in disbelief and exclaimed, “Bullshit!”

Blake smiled and said, “Paula, are you going to let your friend call me a liar?”

I smiled and gulped down my drink. I put the empty glass down and smiled at Blake. He knew I’d accept his challenge.

I stepped closer and replaced Karen’s hand with my own. I leaned down and licked the head of his cock and then slipped my lips around the knob. I started bobbing up and down, taking more of his cock into my mouth with each stroke. It wasn’t easy. It’s never going to be easy. But in about two minutes I had his entire cock in my mouth and throat.

Karen exclaimed breathlessly, “No fucking way!!”

Blake chuckled and said, “Seeing is believing. But don’t feel bad, Karen. I didn’t believe anyone could do it either. It seems Paula is an exceptionally talented cocksucker. She’s certainly the best I’ve ever met. I doubt if there is another woman in the state who could do that and probably not a dozen in the entire country.”

I continued sucking his cock for a moment. But before it went too far for him to stop he lifted my head away. He smiled and said, “That’s wonderful as always, Paula. But I’m going to let you and Karen play for a while now. Later, if Karen is real nice, I think I’ll fuck her. I get the impression she really needs a good hard fuck. And besides, she’s never enjoyed a big black cock. Every white woman should have that pleasure at least once. Don’t you agree?”

I grinned and said, “I agree wholeheartedly. In fact, when you get your own place and move out I’m afraid your cock is going to have to stay here.”

He chuckled and replied, “In that case I guess you better make room in your closet for my clothes because I’m not leaving.”

“I don’t have a problem with that but we’ll need a bigger bed.”

“No, I don’t think so. The three of us have gotten pretty close.”

Karen couldn’t take it anymore. “Christ! I came here to get laid! You two are starting to sound like newlyweds!”

“I don’t love him, Karen. He’s a nice enough guy but I just love his cock.”

I straightened up and took Karen’s hand. I’m surprised at how much I’m suddenly looking forward to this. I’ve never done it before and Karen said she hasn’t either so I guess we’re both virgins. I have thought about it, though. I’ve wondered about it. I like having my pussy eaten and I know what I like. I don’t feel so nervous anymore now that we’re about to do it. I just wish Jarrod was here. He’d love to see this.

I dropped a lounge chair cushion in the grass and placed a towel on it. It’s a warm evening and it looks like we were going to be getting hot and sweaty. I guided Karen to the cushion and placed her on her back. When she was comfortable I got on my knees beside her and gently moved my fingertips over her sexy body. I smiled and said, “I’ve never done this before. Tell me if I do something you don’t like, or if I don’t do something that like.”

Karen took my hand and gently pulled me down beside her and we started kissing. Our kisses were tentative at first. We’re both a little tentative, nervous about kissing another woman this way for the first time. But soon we were much more comfortable and the kisses were becoming very passionate.

My hand began to travel down and explore her body. It’s the first time I’ve touched another woman’s body this way. I’m surprised at how erotic the experience is. And when her fingers began to tease my breast it was a totally different feeling than when a man touches me. I like it! I like it a lot!

We were still kissing a few minutes later when I heard a noise and looked up to see Blake has moved his chair closer so he has a better view of the erotic action. I’ve almost forgotten all about him!

I quickly forgot about him again. I began to kiss my way down Karen’s neck and over the tops of her breasts. I kissed all around her breasts for a long time before I actually began kissing, licking and then sucking them.

It kind of makes me sad that I waited until I was almost thirty to try this. I know now that I’ve missed out on a lot of fun. I quickly determined I really like tits! Who knew?! I like the way Karen went a little nuts when I sucked and nibbled on her nipples. I also like the feel of that warm, soft, sensitive globe of feminine flesh in my hands and in my mouth. I know I’m going to be doing this again. Soon I hope!

As I teased Karen’s tits with my mouth I slowly slid my hand down to the little bikini bottom which is her only remaining covering. I moved my hand over her lightly before I pulled the strings on the sides and let it slip down between her thighs.

I felt my entire body suffusing with heat at the idea that I’m about to touch another woman’s vagina. I’m already excited. But now I’m excited and nervous and anxious and ... I don’t know. This isn’t like holding her hand, or even like touching her boob. It’s her vagina for Christ’s sake! Her cunt! A woman just doesn’t do that! Well, most women don’t.

I have really mixed emotions. It isn’t that I don’t want to do it. I most definitely do. But what kind of woman does that make me? What will she think of me? What will Blake think? What the hell am I thinking?!

Karen is already breathing hard. She has put her arms around my head and squeezed me tight to her breasts. But as my hand neared her moist, hot center she rolled her head back and I heard her murmuring, “Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh yes! Touch me, Paula. Touch me! Oh baby, touch me and I’ll cum!”

I almost came just from listening to her! I teased all around her pussy with my fingers. But I never touched it. I never got close. And it drove her crazy. But the exciting part was how excited I got when I watched her going crazy. God that was hot!

I eased my head out of her grip and licked my way down her hot body. When I reached her pubic hair she groaned. Then she began to beg me in a desperate voice, “Touch me! Please, Paula! I need to cum so bad!”

I can’t believe how hot she’s making me! The urgency in her voice, coupled with the pleasure I’m taking from teasing her beautiful body is almost enough to make me cum.

I turned and wedged myself between her long, slender legs. I stared at her sex for a moment. Then I leaned down and breathed softly on her vulva. I’m looking closely at another woman’s sex for the first time in my life. Her juices are streaming out of her slit and running down between her legs.

I’ve always been a little self-conscious about my pussy. I thought it was kind of ... well, ugly actually. Not pretty, that’s for sure. But looking at Karen now I realize how wrong I’ve been. It’s beautiful! The way it looks, the way it smells, the way she reacts when my warm breath ghosts over her sensitive flesh, I love it! I love it nearly as much as she does!

I leaned down finally and kissed her lightly. She groaned and her ass came right up off the cushion as her pussy tried to follow my lips when I took them away. Her pussy is begging for more and I honestly don’t think anything she’s doing now is being done consciously. She’s going nuts. She needs me! Those three little words have never meant so much. She needs me! She needs my lips and my tongue. She desperately needs an orgasm. It feels so much different with her than with a man. I think men experience this need differently. And let’s be honest. Most men want just about every female they see. I’ve always had the impression a horny man will fuck just about anything. I heard guys in college kidding around once about being willing to fuck any female, eight to eighty, blind, crippled or crazy. The guy was joking but let’s face it, guys just aren’t that discriminating once they get a hard-on.

Karen started to beg me again. She pleaded with me to touch her, to let her cum. I teased the sensitive flesh around her pussy for a moment while I listened to her lustful pleas for relief. Then I touched my tongue to her slit and tasted her juices.

She’s delicious! She cried out and I ran my tongue through her slit from the bottom to the top and then up over her clit.

She started to scream and I saw her bring her arm up to her mouth and bite her own flesh to keep from screaming!

I felt something between my legs then and I jumped. I thought it was Blake but I turned my head slightly. Blake is still seated in his chair. Jarrod, who’s behind me now, bent over and kissed my shoulder and whispered, “Don’t stop, that would be cruel!”

I started eating Karen’s cunt and I was enjoying it almost as much as she was. It helps that Jarrod is playing with my pussy now. But I would have loved it even if he hadn’t been. God this is hot!

I ate Karen for a very long time. She finally stopped cumming and was lying under me, limp and whimpering like a helpless animal. But her evening isn’t over. It has just begun.

Blake has gotten up and come over to where I’m driving Karen crazy with my tongue. He picked me up as easily as if I were an inflatable sex doll and set me down out of the way. I watched in awe as he moved between her legs.

He lined his huge cock up with her sopping wet pussy. Her eyes suddenly shot open and she saw Blake leaning over her. She exclaimed loudly, “Yes! Fuck me god damn it! Take me. Make me your bitch! Shove that big beautiful cock into me and make me scream!”

So he did. And she did! Man did she scream! I know the neighbors are hearing this!

Her legs wrapped around his and her arms went around him. She clutched his back in a grip of steel. I watched her fuck back at him so hard she almost threw him off. No, Karen is no longer an innocent bystander.

By the time Blake filled her pussy with one of his trademark buckets of cum she was as limp as a dishrag. He remained over her while his cock went soft and she moaned almost continuously. It actually sounded almost like she was purring. All the while her hands explored his sweaty body and still her body twitched under him as if she were having little mini orgasms.

Blake finally got to his knees and stared down at Karen. I can see he’s really impressed. I’m almost jealous.

He stared at her for a long moment. Then he got to his feet and turned to Jarrod. He smiled and said, “You can fuck either one of them. But you probably don’t need me to warn you that Paula is so horny right now that if you tried crawling on top of Karen she would probably bite your balls off.”

Jarrod smiled and said, “Karen is beautiful and sexy. But I couldn’t leave Paula like this. She has always made sure I’m taken care of. Fair is fair. And I’m rather attached to my balls.”

I kissed him and said, “Very wise choice. You can fuck Karen later if you want.”

Jarrod said, “It looks like Karen is done for the night.”

I smiled and said, “I’m pretty sure that once you and Karen see the movie we brought home you’ll both be up for another round of fun and games.”

Karen and Jarrod both asked, “What movie?”

Blake explained that while the quality is probably pretty poor since it was made from security cameras, we had been given a copy of the recording they made of my first gangbang in the gym. He’s pretty sure we’ll find it interesting.

Blake helped a very wrung out Karen to her feet. They went over to the table and had a drink. Jarrod and I got comfortable on the cushion and lay facing each other and kissing.

He started grinning and said, “That’s a first!”

“What is?” I asked.

He chuckled and responded, “You taste like pussy. How did you like it?”

I smiled and said, “Nearly as much as she did! It is fun, isn’t it?”

Jarrod answered, “Mmmm,” as he licked my face clean.

We kissed and touched for a while. Even under these strange circumstances it was very romantic. But I think we’re both in the mood to fuck, not make love. Or maybe I just feel a subconscious need to compete since there’s another beautiful, slutty woman playing our little game tonight.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.